Chapter 4 - Stay Away From Him!

Sapphira growls softly, under her breath. She had a bad feeling about Adam. she didn't like that he was hanging around Saphire so much. She watched him near her sister, and she growled low, to herself. She walked over to them. "I told you to leave, Adam," she growled at him. "O-oh yes... um... ok then," he stuttered, walking away from them. "Sapphira what the hell?!" Saphire growled. "I don't want him around us, Saphire! I have a bad feeling when he's around... wait... Saphire you were drinking?!" she said, shocked. "Um... no..." Saphire said, awkwardly. "Saphire! You can't do that... you're endangering yourself and your children. You need to stay away from him. I mean it," Sapphira said, growling at her quietly. "Look, this is MY life, Sapphira! Don't tell ME how to live it ok?!" Saphire replied angrily. Sapphira sighed in frustration. "Saphire you sound like a child!" she growled. "You know what? I don't need this. I'm going to go see Adam, and there's nothing you can do about it," Saphire said running after Adam.

Sapphira watched her go and growled out of frustration. She ran out again and climbed up a tree and watched the others, as she cried in anger. "What is wrong with her?! Doesn't she know that she's in danger?! I'm trying to protect her from that human! Ugh! She's so irritating!!" she growled. "Sapphira come down," she heard Kapu call from the bottom. "No... go away Kapu..." she said, climbing higher up in the tree. "Ok fine! If you won't come down, then I'm coming up!" he said, beginning to climb. "Kapu, I said go away! Now. Leave. Me. ALONE!" she snarled at him, viciously. He snarled back at her. "WHAT THE HECK IS YOUR PROBLEM?! I'M JUST TRYING TO MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER! YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE SO SELFISH, SAPPHIRA!!" he yelled loudly at her. She flinched, as if he had slapped her. "You know what, Kapu? I'm done..." she said quietly, climbing down to him. "W-what?" he said softly. "We're over, Kapu! Now GO AWAY!!" she growled in his face and ran deeper into the woods until she couldn't hear anything behind her anymore. She ran as far as she could then fell on the ground, breathing heavily. She climbed up a tree again then she was falling asleep, she thought she could faintly hear Kapu calling for her, then she fell asleep.