Chapter 8 - Seizure

"Saphire!!" Sapphira screams, catching her before she hits the ground. As much as she hated the sanctuary, she ran as fast as she could towards it, holding her sister in her arms. The first thing she thought of when she walk in was to find Daniel. She called to him.he looked up, because he was playing with the kids, and ran over to her. "Sapphira? What happened?!" he said a bit frantically. "I-I don't know! We were just talking, then she said she didn't feel very well and then she just passed out! Daniel what's wrong with her?!" she said quickly, tears filling her eyes. He looked at her sadly. "I don't know... but let me take her inside and see what I can do. You stay out here and try to calm down ok? She'll be fine," he said nicely, taking Saphire out of Sapphira's arm and walking inside.

She cried to herself, pacing around the front of the door, waiting for Daniel to walk out. As she stopped for a second, she felt a hand on her shoulder. She barely reacted, knowing exactly who is was. "Kapu, I don't have time to talk right now ok?" she said calmly, keeping her back turned to him. "Can we please talk about it, Sapphira? I don't understand!" he said, his hand still resting on her shoulder. She pushed his hand off and turned around, getting a bit annoyed. "Kapu, all I wanted was to be alone. I needed to be alone to think and to calm down, then I accidentally raised my voice. It was an accident, Kapu! Then you called me selfish, and you don't understand why I broke up with you?! What is wrong with you?!" she said, raising her voice, getting right in his face. He sighed, looking down. "I'm sorry. It just came out of my mouth. I wasn't thinking, Sapphira, but please forgive me! Please!" he said, tearing up a bit, looking her right in the eyes. She sighed. "Fine. I forgive you. But if you ever, and I mean EVER call me that again, I will rip your throat out. No hesitation! DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!" she snapped. He nodded. "Yes, I understand! I understand completely!" he said, slightly smiling. "So... are we together again?" he asked quietly. She stared at him for a second, then finally sighed, rolling her eyes. "I guess..." she said, laughing softly to herself. "Yes! I love you so much, Sapphira!" he said, grabbing her and kissing her. She laughed and hugged him. "I love you, too," she said.

After about an hour, Daniel finally came out with news on Saphire. "Well, Daniel?" she asked him. He sighed. "Well, I don't know what caused it, but Saphire had a seizure. Did she hit her head on anything?" he asked. "No, I caught her before she did," Sapphira answered quickly. "Alright. I also ran a few tests and found she's pregnant, too," he said. "Yeah, I already knew that," she said. "Ok good. Well I have no idea what caused the seizure, but I gave her some medicine, and she should be waking up soon, if you want to go in and see her," he said, smiling and holding the door open. Sapphira nodded and walked in, holding Kapu's hand the whole time. She looked at Saphire and teared up. She was ok. "She'll be ok..." Sapphira thought to herself, sighing in relief. "Thank you so much, Daniel... I really appreciate all you've done for my sister," she said, walking over and hugging Daniel. "No problem, Sapphira," he said, hugging her back. She looked at her sister, smiling. "Saphire wake up... please wake up..." she thought to herself. "Wake up."