Chapter 21 - Death Among The Family

Saphire had heard her sister soft whimpers coming from the bathroom and walks inside. She sees her sister holding a pregnancy test and realization hits her like a rock. "THAT SON OF A BITCH!!" she screams, dropping down beside her sister, pulling her close. "It was him, Saphire. He touched me," Sapphira says, crying into her sister's shoulder. "I will kill him for this," Saphire whispers to her sister, trying to calm her down. "Let's get you some rest," Saphire says, but Sapphira shakes her head. "No, let's go kill a damn traitor," Sapphira growls, making Saphire smile. "Still strong as ever," Saphire says as her and her sister goes to where Daniel is being held. Sapphira was quick, not even saying anything to Daniel she grabbed him by the , shifting and biting down hard. Blood starts to pour from his neck. Saphire growls, jumping on Daniel, ripping his stomach into shreds, watching him bleed out. She steps back and looks at her sister. She walks over to her sister, hugging her. "Saphire what's wrong?" Sapphira asks. "I am going to go kill our uncle," Saphire says, walking out of the room, running right into Kapu "Take care of Aatto," Saphire says quietly, walking to the kids, she screams, seeing Xavier covered in blood. She runs to him, taking him quickly to the infirmary. She tells the new pack doctor James. She heals him and Saphire goes to find the children. She can't find them and screams. She says the words to open the portal to hell and steps through. When she arrives, she closes it. "CADE!" she yells.
"Oh well if it isn't Spunky!" Cade calls. "Don't you dare call me that you ass hole!" Saphire growls. "Oh tisk tisk. Careful with that mouth. You don't want your children to learn that language," Cade says as he makes a cage appear, full of both her children and her sisters. "Let them go please!" Saphire says. "On one condition," Cade drawls. "What is that?" Saphire asks. "I will let the kids go, if you stay here," Cade says. "Forever," Cade adds. Saphire gulps. "Deal," She says softly, looking at her kids, tears in her eyes. They were 2 now and scared. "I love you guys...so much," She whispers as Cade smirks, sending the kids back. He then grabs Saphire by the throat, dragging her through the hallways and into a cold room that had artificial light in it. He puts her in the room, locking the door, saying nothing until it shut and locked. "We will be going to see your sister in few days...be prepared to say goodbye," Cade says, walking away, leaving a stubborn Saphire, who refused to break. She held her head high and looks around the room. It was surprisingly cozy for a prison cell. She sighs and sits down on the bed and falls asleep.

4 days later

Saphire was starving. Cade had not been to see her since she sacrificed herself for the kids. She hears cade coming and sits up weakly. He walks in and brings food with him. He gives her food, sighing. "Eat. It will give you some strength," Cade says, sitting on the metal chair in her room. She eats quickly, ignoring Cade, who sat, watching her. Once she finishes, he stands up, grabbing her arm. He drags her out and opens a portal. He drags her through, still holding her tightly. They arrive at the camp and he forces her to walk with him into the middle of it. Everyone surrounds them. Sapphira was there, holding little Aatto. "Saphire," she says, trying to get to her sister, but Kapu holds her back. "Hello, Cupcake," Cade says, smirking. "Shut the hell up!" Sapphira screams, waking Aatto up, he starts crying. Saphire hears Aatto and whimpers. She wanted to hold her son. She missed him. Cade chuckles and soon Saphire is filled with anger. She turns around, punching and scratching at Cade. He grabs her hands in anger. "You agreed to stay forever..let's make it permanent," Cade growls, snapping Saphire's neck, letting her drop to the ground. Sapphira screams, dropping to the ground crying, holding Aatto close. Kapu holds Saphire, sighing. Cade smirks. "Well I will see you all in hell," he says opening a portal and disappearing.