Chapter 10 - Where Is She?

Sapphira walked up to everyone and stood on a stump to get their attention. "Everyone! We are moving on! Saphire and I have found a new territory for us and we are leaving today!" she announced. She watched everyone get their things together, sighing with relief. They were leaving. She suddenly thought of Saphire and wondered where she was. "Shouldn't she have been here by now?" she thought. She shook her head. "She'll be fine," she thought, with a smile. She jumped off the stump, going to Kapu and hugging him. "I'm so happy that we're finally leaving..." she said a bit quietly. He chuckled and kissed her on the forehead. "I am too," he said, smiling at her.

After everyone was ready, Sapphira lead them out of the sanctuary and into the forest following the path that Saphire had shown to Sapphira before she left, sighing with relief at not having to be in the sanctuary anymore. She suddenly felt worried and looked at the time. It had been about 2 hours since Saphire left. She tried calling her and there was no answer. She started to panic a little bit and called again. No answer. She took a deep breath to calm herself down. "She's fine... she knows where we'll be," she thought to herself and kept going. "What's wrong, Sapphira?" Kapu suddenly asked. "What? Oh nothing... I was just thinking..." she said quietly. "Sapphira, tell me. I know you're lying," he said seriously. She sighed. "Ok, fine. I'm worried about Saphire... she left 2 hours ago and hasn't come back or called... " she told him. "I'm sure she's ok. We just have to wait. She'll know where to find us," he said sweetly, smiling at her. She smiled back. "Yeah, I guess you're right," she said. They continued on, until they found the territory.

"Everyone go around and make sure there isn't anything here. We don't want anything to be sneaking up on us," she said once they got there, and watched as everyone ran off in every direction. She chuckled as she saw one of the younger wolves run with his head to the ground and stumble over a log. She suddenly felt a need to call Saphire again. She pulled out her phone and called her. No answer. "Ok... one more time," she thought. She called again and suddenly there was an answer. "H-hello?" Saphire said so quietly that Sapphira could barely hear her. "Saphire?! Where are you?!" Sapphira said worriedly. "I'm at Adam's house and he locked me in the basement... Sapphira please come!!" she said, crying softly. "I'll be there as soon as I can, Saphire! Just don't do anything until I get there!" she said. Then she heard Adam's voice in the background, but it was muffled. "Saphire! What are you doing?!" he yelled. "Oh crap! I have to go, Sapphira... please hurry!" she said quickly, hanging up. Sapphira ran to Kapu. "We have to go to Adam's house... Saphire is in trouble."