Chapter 13 - Freedom

Adam growls in annoyance as he sees Sapphira. "What do you want?" Adam asks. "I want my sister back, you arrogant ass!" Sapphira yells, slamming him into the wall, injecting him with the sedatives. She sedates him twice, making sure it would work, as he slumped to the floor. Sapphira runs inside the house, growling as Scott and Kyle appear beside her. Kyle grabs her left arm, but she flips him, ramming him into Scott. The men both fall to the ground in a grunt. She smirks, running to what she assumed was the basement door. She tries to pull on it and frowns, seeing it was locked. She throws herself against it and hisses in pain. "Silver!" she growls in anger. She searches the house, frantically looking for a key. Tears in her eyes as she only found a riddle.

"You will find the key where no one wants to go"

The riddle read. Sapphira frowns in puzzlement. She sighs, going back to the door. "Saphire," she says softly. "Sapphira," Saphire says, running up the stairs, leaning up against the door not even feeling the sting. All she felt was cold. "Saphire I'm here," Sapphira says, sighing. "Sapphira, you need to get away from here," Saphire says. "Saphire, he made me and Kapu into hybrids," Sapphira says lightly. "W-w-what?" Saphire croaks. "He bit me, Saphire," Sapphira says. "What does that mean Sapphira?" Saphire asks. "Did he bite you?" Sapphira asks hurriedly. The sedatives were already wearing off of Adam and the others. "Yes," Saphire says, tears running down her eyes. She was glad her sister couldn't see her. "Damn you!" Adam growls, getting up, stalking over to Sapphira, who was crying. "LET MY SISTER GO!!" She screams as Adam picks her up, dragging her out of the house, throwing her out. "AND STAY OUT!" Adam yells, slamming the door, leaving Sapphira crying outside his house. She gets up and runs to her territory to think about the riddle.

Saphire hears the commotion and yells hitting the door. "ADAM LET ME OUT! PLEASE!" Saphire says, crying. The door slams open, grabbing Saphire lightly by the throat, he drags her down the stairs. "I am only keeping you here for your safety!" He yells, tears in his eyes. "What do you mean!" Saphire yells. "The devil is real, Saphire. And he wants you and our child!" Adam yells, tears sliding down his face. "What?" Saphire says. "You're lying!" Saphire says, shoving Adam back. "No I'm not. I don't want you to hurt. Please believe me," Adam says. Saphire frowns, going to the bed, laying down she sees a key and grabs it slyly. She gets up, walking to Adam, hugging him, kissing his cheek. "The devil is ten times the man as you!" Saphire growls, slamming the key into his throat, ripping his head off. She throws it to the side and walks up the stairs, smirking. Both Scott and Kyle cower back, but she moves quickly, grabbing Scott. "This is for hurting my sister," she says, ripping his arm off, throwing it across the room. She then rips his head off. She turns to Kyle and does the same to him "And that was for hurting my kid's uncle," she growls, walking out of the house and into the forest. She follows her sister's scent for half a mile, before she collapses to the ground, having another seizure and passing out.