Chapter 10: Piece of Heaven

Cutting it close to my week deadline, he he, totally didn't just write this in like *checks watch* 6 hours, but I think you'll like what I have in store. Next Chapter may have a mix of Trent and Paige's POV.

For now... Enjoy!

...

Trenton's POV

Thursday, October 4th, 2018

"You asked her out on a date?" Tracy asked.

"Yeah, I did," I confirmed, smiling like a fool, but immediately taking it back as my nose still hurt. People didn't make up rumors though, it seemed to not have gotten out. So, I'm content.

"She said yes?"

"Yes, she did. I have something planned for tomorrow night. I've been thinking something simple, not over the top, but something nice. Like, dinner and a movie, or just dinner, or just a movie, or something else completely. Maybe even going to the batting cage first, then a movie. The possibilities are endless." I rambled off ideas while Tracy was super excited.

"My big brother going out on his first date, I am so helping Paige get ready. She needs to look so beautiful, you won't be able to help yourself." Tracy explained.

"I'm not looking to go that far, Trace. I want to get to know her better." I said, rubbing my neck sheepishly.

"Are you going to kiss her?" Tracy said, plopping down next to me on the couch.

It's after school and she still doesn't know about our kiss on the Pier. It's not that I don't want to tell her, it's the fact I don't want her to freak out and shout it to the rooftops. It's bad enough people are seeing me with her constantly, but Paige is someone that I'd thought I'd never meet. She is someone I'd never thought I'd get to know.

Add to the fact I drive her every day to school, the rumors of us 'banging each others' brains out' is at an all-time high. I really miss my private life, it's something I want back, but ever since I hit the news, that was impossible.

"Trreeennttonnn!! You didn't answer me? Did you kiss her yet or not?" Tracy loves to gossip and as much as I love my sister, I can't tell her.

"No, not yet, maybe at the end of the date, but I don't know if she'll go for it," I said closing my eyes, thinking of Paige and the kiss on the Pier.

"You're smiling, so you must be thinking of something." Tracy drawled.

"Might be." I teased, "I might be thinking on how to torture you if you keep bugging me."

"You love me." Tracy defends, slowly shifting away from me.

I turned my attention back to my homework, boring at best, but apparently, 'required'. It was a lot of derivatives, and they were the most annoying things to do, but I got the next four done without a problem. Like, who came up with this stuff. In English, we're reading this book called Animal Farm, but what makes this book annoying, is the fact we have a student teacher. She seems nice, but I swear they all look at me like candy. I think her name is Ms. Spears, but my eyes are on one girl, thank you.

Hours later, Mum and Dad came home. They asked us about our days and I let Tracy go first. Normally I would, but I wanted to drop a bombshell on them. I think my parents will be happy that I'm branching out.

"Trenton came by my class, Paige did too, and he picked me up," Tracy said, giving me a look. I had explained to her what happened on Monday and I learned some new words and curses as she described going to kill Derek. I had to restrain her from storming out of the house. I told her that he's getting some punishment for causing a nosebleed. Tracy turned into a mother hen for me, while I appreciate it, it's not necessary.