Chapter 19: Homecoming Part II

Here is your monthly chapter! Sorry I leave you all hanging constantly but I got wrapped up in two other projects that held my attention. Now that I have finished one, I can refocus on this!

Today, hopefully, I will be able to get another chapter done by next week. Since I have more time to do so. Now, I apologize for the lack of updates, but please forgive and it happens this chapter. I will NOT be writing any of the details, I'm not comfortable with writing it, but consider it a sorry/don't hate me.

Enjoy!

...

Trenton's POV

    Even after dropping Paige off, I waited about five minutes to calm the number of hormones I have running through my system. My pants did not want to cooperate as I began to think of thoughts that were less than humane. Don't judge me, every guy has had to get rid of a boner via this way at one point or another. I grabbed my bad and walked inside to see Tracy sobbing on the couch.

    Now, normally when I see I freeze, but this was Tracy, my baby sister who I love to death. "Trace, wanna tell me what's going on?" Having seen how this move is going to affect her, one would assume that was the reason for her crying.

    Tracy looked up to me, cried some more, and threw herself at me. Her arms locking around my back and holding me tight. "I don't w-want to m-move. I l-love it here and I don't w-want to l-leave. I'd miss my brother. I-I'd miss my friends. It would not be the same without you. Who would I-I g-go to when I need big brotherly advice?"

    I sighed and wrapped my arms tight around her. I picked her up like I used to. I carried her around the house because it was something I would always do back in New York whenever Tracy would cry. Even though she may be getting a little old for it, I would do anything for my sister. "I can't change their minds. I know you heard the entire conversation last week. I know you heard what I said, but they were dead set on it. They have got a better job, and trust me I told them they have to drag me out of the house in order for me to leave. They own this house now, and honestly, it is a nice house, but it's only a house. It's not home and Tracy, without my little sister who annoys me on the daily," she chuckled through a sob, "I still would rather have you here than not, but when Thanksgiving break comes around, I'll make a trip out. It's like three weeks from now."

    "But I'm scared to go back, people weren't always nice and I'm just-"

    "Tell them to mind their own business, they don't need to know the details of your life, now I have to get ready for Homecoming. I need to pick up Paige in..." I checked my phone and I had about an hour and a half before I picked her up, "in ninety, so I will calm you down and you can help me look sexy as hell, ok?"

    "Eww, you're disgusting," Tracy said with a laugh, brightening her mood. "Fine, I'll make you look 'drop-dead handsome so that Paige's panties will have there own pull to the ground." I forget she's fourteen now.

    "And you say I'm the disgusting one? Even I wouldn't make that joke," I scoffed. Anyway, I had rented a tux. I know you're supposed to do that for Prom, but I do enjoy being a fancy man once in a while. So, the tux is a three-piece. It has a green handkerchief in the left breast pocket and the tie was a normal green but I switched it out with a better tie. It alternated patterns of green and black, and one path had green leaves and vines. It is a really nice tie and I find it fitting to have something fancy to go with it. Probably should have gotten a corsage too, but I did get the protection.

 Probably should have gotten a corsage too, but I did get the protection