Chapter 1

The sun was setting slowly behind the Caribbean Sea. Captain Jack Sparrow and his best friend Joshamee Gibbs were walking on the beach in the sunset.
Over his shoulder, Gibbs carried a large sack containing the entire fleet that Edward Teach, better known as Blackbeard, hat defeated and snatched. The ships were still in the bottles, a Blackbeard ritual of keeping them as a sort of trophy.
Gibbs had stolen those from Blackbeard's ship, Queen Anne's Revenge, including the Black Pearl.
Jack and Gibbs talked about the turbulent journey to the fountain of youth. Jack had everything he needed to possibly live forever, yet he did not do it to safe another person's life.
"So Jack, you didn't use the ritual of the fountain for yourself...what happened?" Gibbs asked.
"Often it is only in the decisive moments in life that one realizes that one is too greedy for many things, but actually does not need them at all, you know..." Jack answered. "Yes, but what do you want to tell me?" Gibbs didn't understand.
"Do you remember our conversation in the jail in London?"
"Yes..."
"There I told you that I will taste those water, but when I had the opportunity, I realized, that I don't need to taste it, because at the same time, two other people were losing their lives." Jack explained.
"Ah... I didn't knew that. You did not tell me. But Jack... whose life do you put on your own?" Gibbs wanted to know.
"I would not have died without the water, that person would have died." Jack explained. He did not want to speak the person's name, to think of her as little as possible.
"And who was the person who was about to lose her life?"
Jack knew that Gibbs would ask that.
He sighed and stopped walking. "You already know, that I didn't just get to know another crew on this trip, but also met old acquaintances again, aye?" he started, but Gibbs interrupted him immediately.
"I understand..." he mumbled. "You are talking about the woman from Seville, aye?"
There was a dead silence for a moment.
"Aye." Jack answered then. Gibbs smiled.
"I thought you left her?" he asked.
"I did."
"But...?"
"No buts, Gibbs! Let us go on." Jack decided.
"Was it because of your feelings?" Gibbs laughed.
"I don't have feelings, just something like... call it what you want, savvy?" Jack said. "Something like stirrings!" he added.
"All right... we already got that." Gibbs sighed. "But when she survived, who died?"
"Blackbeard." Jack smiled.
"Then the journey was worth it!" Gibbs laughed.
"Oh yes, my friend."
"And where is she now?" he asked. "Where is who?"
"The woman from Seville." Gibbs knew, that Jack didn't like it when he spoke her name, so he did not do it.
"She... I... I brought her somewhere..." Jack stuttered. "To Tortuga?" Gibbs asked and opened a bottle of rum. "Not exactly Tortuga, but very close." "Where?"
„Gibbs don't be that curious!" Jack shouted. "We should concentrate on getting the Black Pearl out of that bottle and the other ships too."
"Aye! You're right. But you do not usually distract yourself from things unless you've done something incredibly stupid." Gibbs became very serious.
"Where did you take her?" he asked again.
"I brought her to the island, where I was exposed a few years ago." Jack whispered.
Gibbs had just drunk from the bottle of rum, but when he heard Jack's answer, he spit out the rum in shock.
"Are you crazy, Jack? Are you abandoned by all good spirits?!" he shouted. "You can not just leave her alone on this island!"
"She's a pirate."
"And a woman! She will never survive that!" Gibbs knew Angelica from the past, when she and Jack were a couple.
"Did she get the pistol with one shot?" "Not anymore..." Jack mumbled.
Gibbs was horrified. He himself did not think much of a woman on board, but to leave her alone on an island without any chance of survival, even this idea would not have come to him.
"She is harder than you think." was the only thing Jack said.
Gibbs rolled his eyes. "But that doesn't mean that you just-"
"I know... but I survived without the pistol too." Jack was uncomfortable talking about this. He knew that it was a mistake to leave her alone and could not argue with Gibbs...

——————
Sooo, this was the first chapter of
Pirates of the Caribbean: Hidden Truths
I hope you liked it🤗
I would be happy about some comments, how you liked it and what you did expect and so on🥰
Of course you can write ideas and critics too.😃
I will post the second chapter soon, but I will post it in my instagram story if it's on (the same name like here) 😘😘