Chapter 2

At the same time, Angelica was sitting in the sand of the small island where she was left by Jack, looking out over the endless sea. She looked at the sunset and thought of the last days. She lost everything.
Her father, Jack, everything...
Suddenly she saw a little piece of cloth being flushed to the island right in front of her. She couldn't believe her eyes.
It was Jack's Voodoo doll.
Angelica picked her up and studied her closely. A wicked smile crept over her lips and a thousand thoughts popped through her mind about what she could do with this doll.
Jack deserved it more than anything else. After all he had done, it would only be right for him to feel the same thing, she felt for the second time. Angelica wanted to make him feel it.
Without any Perdón.
She felt like a volcano just before the outbreak, and there were many different feelings inside of her.
Fury, sadness, loneliness...
If only her father could be here now. If he only had been with her from the beginning. He would have told her right away that Jack was not good for her.
When she thought of the time when she went away with Jack, left the life of the convent behind her and blindly dared plunge into the shark's basin, not knowing what to expect and where it would take her, tears came to her. She had done all this because of her love for Jack, and yet she was hurt so much.
Actually, she had sworn to forget him and yet she let herself be carried away a second time. This time it was her own fault, because she should have known it.
But Angelica vowed that was over now. That certainly did not happen to her again!
If she ever came away from this island...
She turned back to the voodoo doll. She would have liked to turn her right around her neck, but Angelica wanted to act thoughtful. Jack would soon regret that he had shown such an ignorance both times.
Suddenly a few tears rolled down Angelica's cheek.
A mixture of sadness and fury.
Then she looked up to the sky and covered her cross with one hand, which she always wore round her neck.
One thing was for sure, if her father were here now, he'd have driven Jack to hell already.
If her father were here, this would not have happened...
But that bastard had killed him. Angelica would rather have sacrificed herself for her father and saved his soul instead of mourning for him now.
Jack would regret it...
This sentence stuck in her head. Anyway, she couldn't say, that she felt nothing for him. Angelica was sure, there would always be something there, no matter what would happen. But now she would like to kill him with her own hands. Like once before...
It was horrible, an emotional chaos inside of her. Angelica did not know what to do next.
But one thing she knew for sure... she would pay Jack back everything he had ever done to her.
She would retrieve everything he had ever taken from her.
And only when she had achieved her will, she would let go!
The sun disappeared faster behind the sea and the sky over the small island turned bright red.
Angelica looked at the horizon where the sky and earth were touching.
"You lost, Sparrow!" she whispered and smiled sneaky...

——————————
This was the second chapter of my story. I hope you liked it.😃

Angelica wants to get her personal revenge with Jack, what is she going to do?
And how?🤔

I already wrote a few chapters and I got so many ideas at the moment.
So I think I will post many chapters the next time.🥰