Chapter 7

"All right... where's the Black Pearl?" Angelica asked and turned to Jack.
"I got it." Gibbs said and took the bottle out of the bag. He gave it to her.
"What are we going to do now?" Jack asked carefully.
He didn't got an answer, Angelica just looked at the bottle.
"A-Angelica...?" Jack asked again.
Angelica sighed.
"I need my father's sword." she said.
"Are you sure?"
Angelica looked at him in unbelief. "I told you I know how I get the ship out of the bottle. Then please believe me if I say something!"
"And... do you have an idea how to get this sword?" Jack wanted to know.
"That's your problem, Sparrow. You want to get the Black Pearl out, not I."
"All right... I think of something... but let's go to the harbor where we're not seen by everybody." Jack told Angelica and Gibbs.
"Yes..." she sighed. „But don't think too long, I do not have time forever."

On their way to the harbor, Jack thought of Angelica's words. It seemed like she didn't want to stay with them. But he still had the ring of thieves. It was the ring he gave Angelica when they were a couple back then. For some unknown reason, he found him at Tia Dalma's house, where he took it.
Actually, he wanted to give the ring to Angelica again on the deck of the Queen Anne's Revenge, but that never happened. And Jack wanted to give it to her this time, but he needed a more appropriate moment than now.

When they arrived, they saw the Queen Anne's Revenge in the water. Nobody was there.
"That's our chance..." Jack whispered and wanted to go.
"Wait!" Angelica held him back. „Barbossa has the sword with him."
Jack thought.
It was dead silence.
"I got an idea..." he mumbled then.
"Tell us..." Angelica raised her eyebrows.
"But... I can't do that." Jack looked at Angelica.
"No! Never!" she shouted. She immediately knew that he wanted her to do it.
"But you can tell him that you want to go with him and that you got a change of heart."
"And how should I get the sword, without him noticing it? Then I have a real problem, Jack... I won't do that!" Angelica protested.
"Jack and I will give you backing." Gibbs promised.
Angelica sighed. "Jack...-"
"You already got your demand..."
Angelica rolled her eyes. "All right." she sounded not happy, but she noticed how important it was for Jack. And for any reason she broke in again.
"I think it would be clever to wait here, because nobody will notice us sitting here." Gibbs said.
So they sat down in the sand.

It didn't took long until Angelica saw how the
one-legged man went back on deck of his ship, alone.
"Jack." she whispered and nudged him.
"W-What?" he asked.
"Now..." Angelica answered and got up.
Slowly she approached the ship and Jack wanted to follow her.
"Wait a second, Jack!" Gibbs said.
"Why?"
"We have to wait until she is on the ship." he explained.
"What if she needs our help?" Jack wanted to know.
"She won't need it yet." Gibbs smiled. He realized that his friend was worried.
And Gibbs was right.
"I don't got a positive feeling here, mate..." Jack mumbled. "But why?" Gibbs asked.
"What if Barbossa sees through our plan..."
"It was your idea..."
"I know that..." Jack did not even take his eyes off Angelica.

Angelica approached the ship more and more and climbed over the railing. On deck she looked after Barbossa, but she couldn't find him.
"Captain Barbossa!" she shouted, but didn't get an answer.
"Captain Barbossa?!" she got louder.
Then he stepped out of the Captain's cabin. He was amazed to see Angelica.
"Miss Teach... what a surprise." he smiled. "Why are you here?" he asked then and went over to Angelica.
"I guess I had a change of heart... well, if I can still come with you..." she explained.
"A change of heart? Why?"
"Do I have to explain myself exactly?" Angelica got louder.
"No..." Barbossa laughed. "You don't have to."
He looked at her.
"Come in..."
Reluctantly, Angelica entered the Captain's cabin and Barbossa closed the door behind them.
"Please... sit down!" he ordered.

Now the time came where Jack and Gibbs approached the ship. Carefully they looked over the railing and climbed on deck.
Jack went upstairs to the Captain's cabin and heard Angelica's voice in there. Quickly he ran back to Gibbs.
"She's in there!" he shouted.
"Be quiet, Jack." Gibbs whispered.
"She's in there." Jack repeated more quiet.
"And now?"
"And now? There she hasn't got any chance to escape."
"But she has to talk with Barbossa, he should not become suspicious..." Gibbs explained.
But that had happened long ago...

—————————
Will their mission succeed?🤔🙏

I plan to upload every day one or two chapters now, because I've got so many ideas and I also wrote may chapters.😅😅