Chapter 30

When the sun began to set and the ship that was brought by Serena and her sisters waited for Angelica's arrival, she left the Black Pearl, after she said goodbye to everyone.
Jack accompanied her over the big rocks that were reaching out of the water.
The sky had turned into a dark read.
At some point he stopped.
"You'll get a new ring from me..." he said and took her hands.
"Don't worry about the ring." Angelica smirked.
"But I want it. I'll get you a new one." Jack smiled.
"I wish you didn't have to leave." he said then.
"Jack...-"
"I know. And it's all right. But I was hoping you would stay after this adventure, even though you said at the beginning that you're leaving."
"Really... I had plans to stay." Angelica told him and smiled.
"You had?" Jack asked.
"Of course."
For a moment it was quiet. Jack looked at the little ship on which Angelica would leave him very soon.
"I guess our time was too short..." he said and became sad.
"But I won't be away forever." Angelica tried to cheer him, even if it was very hard for her.
She wanted to go, because she needed to do, that had to be done. But it was hard to leave Jack behind.
And for Jack it was hard to let her go. But he knew that it had to be like that.
"But for far too long." he mumbled and looked at the ground.
"Hey..." Angelica took his head so that she could look him in the eye. "I'll come back to you. I promise."
Jack had so smirk. "I hope so." he said.
"I will. I can't tell you how long it will take, but one day...-"
"I'll wait for you." Jack interrupted her.
Angelica smiled. It felt wonderful to hear this from him.
"No matter how long it will take..." he added.
Angelica didn't know what to say next, she just had to smile. "Jack..."
"What? It's the truth."
"But please do me a favor." Angelica went on.
"Everything you want."
"Don't stay at one point and wait. I want you to sail on and to get new destinations."
"But I can't do that..." Jack fought off.
"Why?"
"How should we find each other again when we both don't know where the other one is?" he protested.
Angelica smiled and looked at him.
"I'll find you." she whispered.
"How...?" Jack didn't sound convinced.
"Trust me." Angelica got that determined view.
"I trust you..." he sighed.
"I'll find you." Angelica repeated.
Jack hugged her tightly.
Meanwhile Angelica realized that she would miss him more that she could ever imagine.
As they broke away from the embrace, she had tears in her eyes.
"Don't cry please..." Jack whispered and gently wiped the tears from her face.
Angelica nodded barely visible.
"I will miss you so much..." she stammered.
"But I will miss you too. I already do." Jack hugged her again.
At those points he could see that she was very vulnerable. And if Angelica Teach showed this side of herself, then she really trusted that person.
"I will think of you every single day." Jack told her and smiled. "And I'm happy when we meet again."
He came closer to her.
Angelica got visibly nervous.
"I-I don't know what to answer if you say those things..." she stammered.
"That's nothing bad." Jack laughed. "You don't have to answer."
He put a hair strand behind her ear.
Angelica smiled.
"Here..." Jack whispered. "Take this."
"Your compass?" Angelica asked in unbelief. "Why?"
"Wherever you wanna go or whatever you wanna find... it will lead you to the right place." he answered.
"Thank you..." That was the only thing she could say.
"And hopefully... it will lead you back to me." Jack added.
"I know it will." Angelica responded.
For a short time it was quiet. Jack came closer to her and his forehead touched hers.
Suddenly they heard a voice.
"It's time."
Angelica looked at the little ship. Serena was standing at the railing, waiting for her.
"I'm coming..." Angelica answered and looked back at Jack again.
She sighed. "I guess... I have to go now..." she stammered.
"Yes... seems like that..." Jack wasn't sure how to react. Soon she would leave and he had no idea how he should go on then.
"Well... goodbye then." Angelica said and turned around.
She was about to walk away. Jack felt like he couldn't just let her go like that.
Suddenly he grabbed her by the arm and pulled her back to him.
Angelica did not know what was happening.
Jack pulled her towards himself and put his hand on her cheek.
Gently he kissed her and held her close.
Angelica returned the kiss and just let it happen.
It felt so familiar, for both of them, as it was the most normal thing in the world.
For Angelica it was kind of reassuring to be so close to him. It gave her a good feeling to leave.
And Jack didn't regret that he did it. Angelica's reaction gave him more clarity.
A short time later, Angelica looked at him and smiled.
No one knew what to say, they just looked at each other.
"Well... Goodbye then..." Angelica whispered and turned around.
She walked slowly away and entered the ship, where Serena was waiting for her.
"Goodbye..." Jack mumbled for himself.
Then the ship sat sail and began to move.
Angelica turned around again and looked at Jack.
She already missed him, but she knew that she had to do this now.
While she stood at the railing, the ship went away further and further.
The sky was still in his dark red.
Jack still stood at the same point like where he stood when she left and he became smaller and smaller.
But Angelica didn't looked away, until he disappeared at the endless horizon...

———————————
🛑Read Please🛑
🛑All of it🛑
(even if it's very long😅😅 I have to say so many thing at the moment)
Well... wow. I don't know what to say now...😅
This was the End of my story
Pirates of the Caribbean-Hidden Truths
and I really feel so empty now😂🤷‍♀️
I hope you all liked it❤️
At first I want to thank all those who read the story, it has hundreds of views and that's pretty incredible! I put so much work, but also so much love in that story and I'm really happy that so may were interested in reading it and make all this worth it, so... thank you❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
And yes... I know that the ending is open, but that HAS a reason!! -I'd like to write a second story, because I got an idea how it could go on, but I thought if I put all this in one big story it would become quite too long so nobody knows what happened at the beginning and so on...
I hope you are interested in reading this one too🥰
Of course I don't have a prepared story yet, but I got ideas.
So... I hope you liked this story.
Please: 1.Tell me in the comments how you                liked the story. That would help me a lot.
2.Let me maybe know if you would be interested in a second story.
This was very long now...😅
Sorry for that.
I hope we see each other again at the next part, you can follow me on instagram (same name like here), there I will post information about the storys.😍
Well... Goodbye then👋🏻❤️