chapitre six

A few hours later, Aiko woke up. Small whispers around the room was heard. She felt better than ever but she had a small amount of chest pain. Seungmin who stayed with her along with Chan and Felix watched the girl in confusion.
"He-whats wrong?" Felix stuttered. Chan and Seungmin knew exactly what was happening, each time Aiko's chest hurt it was because of the elixir cracking and breaking. Chan and Seungmin couldn't do anything about but watch both Felix and Aiko who had concern plastered on their faces. Soon Aiko's pain disappeared.
The door swung open revealing a figure.

"Aiko? AIKO ARE YOU OKAY?!?!" an annoying voice sang.

Aiko POV

"I'm fine Claude now please shut your mouth" I said massaging my temples.

"Didn't you miss me?" She smirked, soon she noticed the three royals on my bedside. "Oh- I'm Princess Claude, crown princess of the Air Nation soon to be Queen" She bowed. Seungmin noticed my glare at Claude, he held my hand in assurance giving me a small soft smile.

"In other words, she's my cousin" I bitterly spat out. Chan and Felix seemed to notice my bitterness. Their demeanour darkened, glaring at Claude. Soon the dragon brothers walked out of my chambers without giving a second to look back and without a word.

"Ugh what's their problem" She whined.

"You," I whispered, loud enough for Seungmin to hear. He snickered at my remark and soon got up.

"I'll talk to you later, Aiko. Get some rest. See you around Princess Claude." Claude raised an eyebrow at Seungmin's call and the lack of interest he had. She watched the prince leave the chambers. Claude was no ordinary annoying princess that anyone would imagine. I would be lying if I said she wasn't beautiful. Beautiful itself was an understatement. She's precise and never makes a mistake. She's subtle but brutal. I can say that Claude and I are like oil and water. The brothers didn't know that leaving me in a room with Claude would cause a fight. Claude was more powerful than me when it comes to the elements but when it came to the species itself, it was obvious who would die. Claude is just a Phoenix. A yellow Phoenix to be exact. However, her nature wind unlike me. There is something that Claude doesn't know that only I know. I walk out of my chambers attempting to leave Claude.

"So I hear that you're marrying one of the Water boys." She teased. "have you chosen?"

"What? are you going to take them away too?" I bitterly spat out. I glared out the blonde princess. She scoffed at my assumption.

"Aiko, Sweetie, we both know that I'm more suitable for these princes. Air and Water aren't opposites. Hate to break it to you But Fire and water will just not work" she smirked. I felt my eyes turn red. The other eye felt different. I looked at my reflection on the water. My eyes... the right is gold the other is red. I smirked and turned to Claude. Her eyes widened. I walked closer to her.
"What? Afraid?" Her breath hitched. "Don't forget who's stronger" she walked back towards the walls. "Don't forget who's a hybrid". Her back finally hit the wall. "If you're going to threaten me, do it properly. Claude" tears appeared in her eyes. "Go anywhere near the nine and you'll never see another light of a day again. do you understand?!" Fear was evident in her eyes. I smirked leaving her against the wall.
"And Claude," I turned my head looking at the blonde princess "before you try to kill anyone, make sure they're a pureblood first" I smirked. Her expression changed from fear to shock as if she expected me to forget the day she tried to kill me.

Felix POV
"Did you notice how Aiko's expression darkened when Claude walked into the room?"
Chan nodded. Soon Seungmin caught up, he huffed and puffed.

"It seems that there's something between the two. I don't know Aiko for long but I can tell that she's not one to glare or anything at just anyone."
"There's something about Claude. Her aura seems to...... fishy" he brought up. Now that I think about it, Claude seems too happy. It seemed as if she wants something from Aiko. The way Aiko looked at her was definitely different. Aiko never looked so cold before, what did Claude do?
"There's something we don't know" Chan spoke up.

"I hear that another princess is here" Woojin looked up from his book.
"Yeah, I sense her too. A pureblood Phoenix" Bitterness was evident in Hyunjin's voice, he must've felt the annoyed feeling that the dragon brothers had. Hyunjin's eyes widened at the sudden wave of emotion. "She's feeling a great amount of jealousy and anger. She's close. So is Aiko." all eyes turned to Hyunjin.

"Someone tell me it's not-"

"It's princess Claude" Jeongin interrupted the squirrel.

"Someone please tell me that you didn't leave her with-"

"She's in Aiko's chambers with Aiko" Jisung sprung up off his seat. Soon running towards the door.

"YOU IDIOTS NEVER LEAVE CLAUDE AND AIKO TOGETHER" He screamed as he ran across the hall. He saw Aiko as he turned the corner, calmly walking towards him with her eyes glued to the floor. A series of angry stomps was heard after Aiko. Jisung knew exactly who it was. The rest of us followed and hid behind the corner. Jisung pulled Aiko behind him and soon Claude appeared.
"Still protecting her I see" she chuckled.
"Why are you hear Claude?"
"Isn't it obvious? I'm here to marry one of your brothers instead of Aiko. It's obvious that Aiko is too weak to even fight against a Stirling Dragon on her own" her laugh disgusted me. I turn my head to see the expressions of the boys. Their expressions were coated with anger and disgust. On top of that, How did she know about the battle between the Anton and Aiko? If she's a Phoenix, how did was she undetected by Aiko or Chan?
"And it's obvious that Aiko wouldn't even fall in love in general."
What?
"You know nothing Claude."
"Oh but I do. I know about your feelings for her. You didn't know? Aiko has an Elixir. Closing off her precious heart of hers. Did you really think I didn't know?" She scoffed. "I put that damn Elixir in her!" She screamed as well as laughing. "Without Love, Aiko can never marry. Which makes her unfit to be Queen of two kingdoms." She spat out.
"Claude, here's the difference between you and me. You take what others have instead of appreciating what you have. I gave you the Air Nation so you could have a Kingdom to rule. I can take it away just as fast as I gave it to you. Now leave the palace and do your duty as Crown Princess"
"Or what? Aiko? Are you going to kill me?"
"Precisely. You know I don't hesitate" Jisung snapped his head towards Aiko. Her eyes were no longer her neutral red but one eye was redder than usual and the other was gold.
"Please, we both know that fire and Water will never mix. Fire and water are opposites. GET THAT THROUGH YOUR BRAIN" Claude pushes Aiko's right shoulder back as she stepped forward.
Aiko placed a hand on Claude's chest and soon her hand ignited a white flame, throwing Claude back from Aiko. Claude's expressions showed pain as she hit the nearest wall behind. She held where Aiko's flame was on her chest.
"That was a warning. Take what's mine again and you'll be burning under my flame." She turned her heal walking towards us, but soon stopping. She turned around facing the princess on the floor. "Don't forget who's more powerful here. You're in my territory. You have till tonight to leave" she continued to walk. We rushed back into our meeting room as if nothing happened.