vingt-deux

The five immediately started on dressing Aiko. The problem was her hair is silver, an obvious sign that she's anyone but the demon princess. Aiko's Fire form wouldn't do anything either, her natural hair had red ends rather than just full black where as Chae had hair that were as black as coal. Claude stood there thinking about how she's going to solve it, it's a sin to dye a royals hair without a proper reason to and a secret wedding that involved manipulation wasn't the best reason to give.
"How about we put a veil on her? Like one of those ones that had a spell?"
"We still need to do her hair so the veil might be a good idea." Jeongin stepped in with the idea. Claude braided her hair and soon twisted it into a small bun. She attached the veil on top of her head under the black head traditional piece that female demons wore in weddings. It's head piece had a base of a crown, it's jewels and gems were black matching her dress. Small chains dangled in the front that draped across her face and reconnected at the back of the head piece. The head piece itself was big, it had two big horns made of metal that curved upward and back around. Weddings in the demon realm isn't like a normal wedding you would think. The groom and the bride don't see each other until amour par le sang is finished. It's a process where both the bride and the groom make a cut on the hand to let a drop of blood drip onto a pink flame. The flame of devotion. When the flame turns white, the pair truly loves each other but if the flame does not change the feelings aren't returned or are unrequited. It's literally a test through blood hence why it's name is amour par le sang, love by blood. The wedding is half an hour away and everything is in place. Chae is out of the palace and the realm where as everyone were starting to come into the realm.
Felix;
So this is it. I'm marrying the girl I don't love. I want to run to her but I can't. I need to go through this but I'll be going against my un coeur de dragon. It'll be a hard punishment especially I used her un coeur de dragon too. It wasn't the best idea but I did intend to hurt her. She chose Jisung over me, I thought she loved me but I guess it didn't mean much to her.
"Stop thinking that" Chan walked into the room.
"You know very well that she loves you and now she's going to watch you marry Chae. How much pain do you think she'll feel?" I stayed quiet. I didn't want to marry Chae, I don't even see her as a girl. It's just unfair on her, she's sacrificed so much to help Aiko and I. I couldn't do anything for her but try to return her feelings.
"Chin up mate. You're going to be a married man soon, the least you could do is be happy for Chae" he patted my shoulder. He's right. That's the least I could do, I should've thought of this through.

"Hey Chae~" Hyunjin called the girl out before entering the realm. The two could only swoon the girl into a long sleep through a kiss in order to get her out of the way. It was either that or they kill her which Hyunjin opposed. Out of the two, Right before hand, he noticed that Chae had some feeling towards Hyunjin. It sounds horrible as it is, they thought about it to use it to their advantage. As planned, Chae turned around showing the sweetest smile. Hyunjin internally gagged seeing her two faced personality.
"Hi Hyunjin~" she giggled as she opened her arms. Hyunjin walked towards her giving her a cuddle. The boys' plan didn't want to hurt her but they know it will.
"I know you're marrying Felix but I just really want to get this off my chest." Hyunjin looked down, breaking the hug and held her hands.
"I know that we don't know each other very well but in a short amount of time, I couldn't get enough of your smile." He took a breath, "especially when its because of me. I couldn't get enough of your small giggles when snow fell in the night time." She blushed. "I couldn't get enough but get lost in your eyes every time our eyes met" he looked up at the girl who was now bright red. "I've fallen for you, Chae. I really have fallen deep." He let go of the girls hand and turned his heel. "But you're going to be marrying my brother." He sadly said as he took a step away. Chae's eyes filled with tears, she ran to the boy and wrapped her arms around him.
"I've fall for you too, Hwang Hyunjin" she softly said. Hyunjin smirked and internally praised himself for fooling the smartest demon of there. He turned, cupping Chae's cheek. His face moved slowly towards hers, until their lips met. Chae snaked her arm around Hyunjin's neck, deepening the kiss. As soon as the kiss broke, Chae looked at the boy who had a smirk on his face.
"Good night Love" he said in a deep voice. Within a second, Chae had lost the strength to stand up, her eyes rolled back and soon the girl fell but being caught by the arms of Hyunjin.
"You can come out now" He bitterly spat at the hiding Pegasus on the tree. Minho jumped down off the tree and smirked at Hyunjin, who shoved the princess in Minho's arms.
"I can't believe you made me do that ugh" Hyunjin gagged, peeling of a transparent layer of his skin that had the potion on it.
"After this I'm gurgling some mouthwash. She's a good kisser not gonna lie but man her breath tastes disgusting" Hyunjin walked ahead of Minho who just laughed at his reaction.

Felix walked down the aisle along the church of the palace. He turned towards the right and stood at his spot. There's a thin wall in between the bride and groom which gets taken away after the amour par le sang is done. There's not really much speaking during the wedding, it's just a bunch of worshipping and a bunch of touching things to legalise the marriage. It's time for the process that everyone had been dreading from the beginning. Amour par le sang.
"I'm sorry this is going to hurt" Jeongin, who was invisible whispered in her ear. Changbin and Seungmin held the girl up, luckily no one really noticed the weird way she was walking. Jeongin took her hand and slid a piece of glass across it. Soon drops of blood landed in the small bowl that contained the flame of love and devotion. After Aiko had finished, the bowl was passed onto Felix, he did the same as Aiko, only not willingly because in his mind; he was marrying a demon princess.
As soon as his blood was engulfed by the flame, it burned a white colour. Felix's eyes widened in surprise and confusion. He looked at his older brother who had a cheeky smile on his face. He then pieced his puzzle together. He tried to contain a smile as he covered his hand up to prevent anymore bleeding.
"You are now Husband and Wife" the crowd cheered at the couple