chapitre treize

It's been three days since Aiko isolated herself-well not completely, she only ever let certain people in. The brothers were worried about their younger, everyone except Chan know nothing about what happened. Felix on the other hand was confused, he stood up on the hill where he often watched Aiko, even from up there, nothing could be seen. He witnessed his elder walking straight through the barrier without being hurt, unlike the others who were either electrocuted or they were thrown back when they tried.
Chan;
I enter the dome, it was the opposite of what the others say. It may look like a mess from the outside, but it's not like anyone could see through the thick fog she's put on the barrier.
"Aiko" I called out walking into the winter wonderland land, everything was coated in snow, beautifully as if Aiko had the time to designed it. Beads of water hung down from the branches of the trees around, her flowers were replaced by winter flowers. The air was as if the section of the realm itself was undergoing a transition from winter to spring, it had the heat of the Fire Nation like spring transitioning into Summer. The Crystal Palace itself looked different, it's walls seemed like it was made of ice. Shiny and glimmering, reflecting the clouded light coming from above, it's walls were no longer white but a small tint of pink. The doors opened, Aiko wasn't alone. Aihara, Irie and Akasuki stood there, behind her majesty. Aiko herself looked even more beautiful. Her hair was longer than yesterday's, silky and straight. Her dress were no longer simple, a small turtle neck long sleeve was filled with small beads that hugged her neck and her torso, it had a tight fitting on her chest and arms. There was a circle shaped opening, revealing her bare back but with a thin shear like fabric that hung from the top of her shoulders, overlaying and draping down behind her. From waist below, the dress flowed freely, with a small amount of fabric trailing behind her. She indeed looks like an ice queen, her crown was silver, a colour after gold, a sign of a coronation that would soon take place.
"I'm sorry your majesty but there is no record of anyone entering the nation during the last few months, it was only your inner circle that came." Irie reported. Aiko let out a sigh of defeat.
"Check with the other realms, hold a meeting with every master of eyes in Heaven, surely there has to be the others who leaves their realm. Even ask the Demon realm. Once we have that we can narrow it down from there" she advised
"Yes your grace"
"what about you Aihara?"
"The doors have been closed Your grace, the advisors do not question his late majesty's trip to the Night realm since he has made a number of trips there. Here are the papers that arrived on his table late this morning" she handed the queen a huge pile of scrolls and books.
"And you Akasuki?"
"Good news and Bad news Your grace" Aiko looked at the male. "Good news is that your coronation is on the third day of the next week. Officials from all over the realm are coming to watch." He said with a smile. "Bad news is that the news of a hybrid coronation has started a rebellion," Aiko's gaze fixed on the male. "In the air kingdom, their royal family has a hybrid too and they have prohibited him from ruling, so their nation is rebelling against their royal family after hearing that a hybrid is going to Rule our Nation" Akasuki breathes out.
"It's not particularly good news for them but it is for us, as long as no one in our nation disapproves" she explained. "Get the Fire nation ready for the coronation," the princess turned around finally noticing me.
"Keep up the good work, you're all dismissed. I expect you back here tomorrow morning"
"Yes your grace" they bowed and soon leaving the princess and I alone. Aiko slowly walked towards me. I bowed,
"Your Grace" she smiled at my call.
"Channie" she smiled , walking towards me and soon engulfing me into a warm hug.
"I must say you're very brave" her eyes met mine. "You've adjusted quite quickly, you acted very fast. I wouldn't have thought of what you did" she smiled at my praise.
"Thank you Chan, thank you for helping me through all this"
"Have you talked to Felix?" She shook her head, looking down at her feet.
"Hey, Queens should never look down. Chin up your majesty, the crown might slip" I lifted her chin. "It's time for him to know" the girl nodded, releasing the hug. "I'll get him over tonight" I smiled, looking directly into her eyes.

Chan dragged his younger brother towards the dome.
"Mate as much as I wanna see her, I don't want to get electrocuted" Felix tried to pull away as they got closer to the Crystal Palace. His attempt wasn't successful, he only made a trail of parallel lines where his heels dug onto the ground as Chan dragged him.
"Trust me you won't" he chuckled. Chan's hand met the dome, soon a small opening enlarged, enough for a man to walk through.
"After you Lix" he smiled. Felix was hesitant first, but he entered anyway with Chan following behind. Making sure that there was nobody following.
There she stood, at the tree where they first encountered her. Felix's eyes widened as Aiko slowly turned around.
"Ai....ko?" He slowly took a step forward.
"Your grace" Chan bowed, startling Felix who's eyebrows connected.
"Your Grace????" He questioned trying to put the pieces together. Soon a bright light appeared.
"Aihara, Irie and Akasuki, what brings you hear at this hour?" The silver haired queen questioned, raising an eyebrow at the three.
"My Queen, the priest wants to speak with his late majesty, he said that he was in the Night realm and asked for him but Naoki said that he's gone back to the Fire Nation." Aihara had fear in her eyes. She knew well that Aiko wasn't ready yet. Aiko's eyes widened,
"What?" Aiko's gaze landed on Felix who still looked confused.
"Akasuki, distract the priest. Say that I, myself will deal with my coronation. Father had always promised that I could deal with it. Inform him. If he doesn't obey he would be committing treason for not following a royal's order"
"Yes your grace" he bowed quickly getting back to the priest.
"Aihara, Keep an eye on these two. Especially that one" she pointed at Felix, Chan however almost suffocated trying to keep his laughter in.
"Yes your grace"
"I'll be back before dawn"
Soon the girl who looked like an ice queen glowed, her body returning to its fiery figure. Her dress back to its deep red colour and her hair had faded into her dark colour. Her eyes alternated from light blue to red, startling the three. Her crown was bronze, a colour after silver. Felix's eyes widened at her transformation. She shot Felix a glare and soon following the others to the Fire Nation.

"Your Highness I was just-"
"You were doubting the hand of the king appointed by the king himself. I believe that itself could be treason if I want it to be" the priests eyes widened at the princess. She was not what he expected, Aiko however was annoyed at his understatement of her. She didn't want to deal with him now, she would rather figure out who murdered her father.
"I-I'll schedule your coronation a-a-as soo-n as po-possible yo-your highness" he stuttered soon shuffling away.
"You didn't have to scare him" a familiar voice said. Aiko smiled at the sight of her of childhood friend.
"Anton, it's been a while" he bowed and Aiko doing the same.
"Oh please Aiko, Queens shouldn't be bowing" he teased. "I heard about Sungie and Felix" his voice dropped.
"Let's not talk here, come to my meeting room" Aiko let the demon into her planning room, his eyes widened at the sight of the map. On the other side of the wall hung a list of suspects for the murder of her father. His eyes widened seeing two names.
Felix, prince of the Water Nation
Chan, Crown Prince of the Water Nation.
Anton's eyes shifted to the younger. "The dragon brothers?"
"My father was killed by the Eternal flame. Only immortals with a high of status possess such power"
"Yes! But that doesn't mean the dragon brothers have anything to do with it!" Anton argued. "Look, Aiko I know everyone is your enemy right now but Chan and Felix flew to the Demon realm after the order of marriage was given" he took a breath. "Aiko, cross them out. They're not the ones that killed your father."
"How would you know?"
"How would you?!" Anton yelled. "I'm speaking to you as a friend who knows you're smart than this! We were with them Aiko, even if we weren't, are you even thinking? Felix loves you and so does Chan. So why would they killed someone YOU adore? They'd do anything for you, Aiko please think. Let that sink in" the demon quickly teleported to heaven. His eyes widened at the sight of the dome, he entered, without any difficulty. The two pairs of eyes widened at the sight of the demon.
"What are you doing here Anton?"

"Has the deed been done my dear?" Queen Irene sat on her throne.
"Yes your majesty" I bowed
"Good Claude, now the Fire nation must be in a panic. With Aiko busy with the Water Nation you would be able to take over" She evilly chuckled. I stood there with a frown on my face, I do feel somewhat guilty for killing my uncle. I didn't want Aiko's throne, I just want who she has.
"Don't worry about the marriage my dear, the brothers will warm up to you soon" Queen irene stood up. "We will pay a visit to the Fire Nation in two days time, then we can declare that you can rule."

It was the day of the coronation, I've never felt this anxious is a while. I was more worried of Akasuki being detected by the others, he doesn't posses the same energy as my father but it's close enough. King Louis and the dragon brothers were excited for me, especially Jisung. He knew how much I liked being on the throne, but I didn't think it would happen this way. The bells of the Fire nation rung, signalling the start of a coronation. There I stood, waiting behind the tall large doors that soon opened. Meeting the gazes of what seemed hundreds of people, I walked down the long isle.
Author;
Aiko's walk told a very meaningful story about how she grew up. Ever step she took was graceful. They say that queens to be must look their best during their coronation, Aiko indeed agreed. She wore a traditional Fire dress, made of her own flame, a white flame of purity and cleanliness. She soon reached the very front, only slightly frowning as she passed the last row of guests. She felt a different aura, an aura of high status. Someone that's cold and made of ice. Someone like me. Aiko stood there, in front of the priest. Soon kneeling before him.
He handed Aiko a small ball shaped sphere with a cross that stood still on the top, handing it to her on her right hand. Soon he handed a long wand-like stick that had beautiful jewels on its tip on her left. A beautiful shiny gold crown was placed on her head, rightfully sitting there with comfort. She stood up, stepping up the stairs and soon turning to sit on her fathers thrown.
"Long live the Queen Aiko, Queen of the Fire Nation and the first Hybrid to rule in Heaven" the priest announced. The large crowd cheered,
"All hail Queen Aiko, Queen of the Fire Nation"

I stood in the balcony, father and I always spent our time here. The weird aura presented itself again. I turned, meeting the figure.
"Aiko." His voice was awfully familiar"
"Fa..ther?"
"Everything I thought you about hybrids are wrong,you're not a hybrid because you're two different breeds but you actually need hybrid blood to be a proper hybrid" he explained. I didn't care, I'm just shocked that my father is alive. Without hesitation, I ran towards him. Giving him a tight hug. "Father I thought you were gone" I cried onto his chest.
"I'm proud of you, Aiko. I'm no longer the Fire immortal but an ice immortal." He took a breathe. "But that's not the most important thing, Irene and Claude are planning something we need to ma-"
"Father with respect, I want to plan something, it won't hurt anyone... well maybe they would lose something but it's no big deal" I'm going to make them pay for almost killing my Father.