vingt et un

Aiko;
I fell to the ground, coughing up blood and gasping for air. Aihara ran towards me with worry plastered in her face. She placed her arms around me, giving me a warm tight hug. Who knew that once you get a hug, you realise how much you really needed one.
"I can't do anything right Aihara. I've lost my best friend to some underling and now I've lost Felix too. It's like I'm meant to lose everyone that I'm close with." I sobbed in her chest. She stroked my hair singing a nice melody that would always calm me down.
"Hey hey hey, everything will be alright. You still have Akasuki, Irie and I. We don't plan on leaving you." I feel so drained, I've been trying to make the spell work for the past three hours now and nothing has been working. Maybe Chan was right. Maybe I do still love him.
"Pardon my for my sudden boldness your majesty but you love him. There's no way around it. I don't want you to keep going, please rest Aiko" she cradled my in her arms. She was right, no matter how many times Felix breaks my heart I can't get it back until my heart decides.

"The wedding is in twelve hours in demon time! That means we only have three hours to do something about this! What are we going to do?" Minho slammed his hands on the table in frustration, looking at the map of the realms. The times in Heaven and in the Demon realm work differently, one hour in heaven is equivalent to four hours in the demon realm or in other words,one day is four days in the demon realm.
"Look Felix is in a tight spot, he can't just stop the wedding just like that because 1, everything is already set up and 2, it's with the demon princess. He's going to piss off the demons if he did. We're gonna have to trick Chae somehow and replace her with Aiko." Hyunjin plotted as the eight crowded around the round table.
"We all know that this wedding isn't gonna go well anyways because we all know who Felix really loves." Seungmin took a breathe.
"Okay so what we're going to do is kidnap Aiko in two hours before the wedding. Chan, you be with Felix. Changbin and Minho, would you be okay with deceiving Chae?" The pair nodded
"Okay Seungmin And Jeongin you're in charge of taking Aiko to the Demon realm." Woojin ordered his brothers. He placed each wooden figures of each prince in place.
"Seungmin And Jeongin, you bring Aiko here for her to get ready. Claude would be waiting by the entrance of it, I'd doubt Aiko would want to marry Felix with her state of mind so you'd have to take her consciousness out which means that you'll help her with the ceremony." He dragged three figures to the back of the main palace.
"Minho and Changbin,do anything with Chae but be less suspicious. She's smart, she will catch on pretty quick. I need you to get her off the realm."
"Okay but if she's smart I don't think she will leave with us" Changbin joined the seven around the table.
"That's your plan to think about. Don't do anything stupid or I will actually shoot you" Woojin glared. "Wait maybe it's not right for you two to go together. Hyunjin you go with them and Changbin you go with the Aiko team." Changbin cheered with joy as he walked over to the team.
"SEE YAH SUCKERS I DONT HAVE TO DEAL WITH THAT PERVERT" Changbin pointed at Minho. Hyunjin however looked terrified causing everyone to erupt in small chuckles.
"Okay so remember what you're doing. If this goes wrong, Felix could die for going against his un coeur de dragon and Aiko could die too for getting involved with the realm especially if she's engaged to the emperor" Chan stood up walking towards the door.

Aiko flew across the room. Jisung marches over to where she was and grabbed her by the throat, pulling her up. She smacked the hand of the possessed emperor, trying to get him to loosen his grip. She kicked Jisung by the stomach, dropping the red queen and causing him to crouch in pain. Aiko wasn't meant to fight back, but she hated the fact that she gets daily beatings from an underling. Which would be humiliating if the advisors found out. She didn't fight back in the first place because underlings fight with the same amount of force you fight them with. You hit them hard, they'll hit you as hard or maybe even double the force. The reason that Jisung had asked Aiko to be in her ice form is because Underlings are attracted to warmth and they repel cold temperatures. Although being made with Water, Jisung was different with his brothers, his mother was born in the Fire nation, hence why the pair get along so well. His nature is more warmer than any other water immortal, leading as to why Naoki had approached him in the first place. Aiko stood up, coughing and choking on air. She looked up, meeting the gaze of the angry underling.
"Aiko fighting back? How cute" He mocked.
"Jisung this isn't you" the Fire Queen yelled. At first Aiko didn't exactly know how to fix Jisung without him dying. Every possible way she thought always resulting in death of her best friend.
"Honey, get used to it. This is me" Aiko looked into his eyes, she could've sworn to see a small figure inside, banging from inside and pleading to be released. Aiko's last thought started to be put into play. She walked up to Jisung until they were only inches apart. Her arms traveled up to his neck, both resting on his shoulders. Automatically, their eyes connected. His hands gripped on her waist, pulling her closer.
"Sungie I need you" She whispered as she closer her eyes.
Fight for me. Fight for us.
Their foreheads connected. A small sharp tail snaked out of Jisungs lower abdomen, making its way around behind the girl and positions itself directly behind her heart as if it was about to strike any minute now. Jisung, once again fought with the underling inside. Sweat started to form on his forehead and his breathing became a little more quicker. Aiko knew that Jisung was fighting so she stayed still at their position, hoping that she won't get thrown back. The tail was retrieved and soon vanishing.
"I love you, princess" Jisungs soft voice rung in her ears as he kissed the forehead of the Queen who still was a little girl through his eyes. He pulled her arms down but lead it to his waist and pulled her closer, giving her a warm hug.
"You did very well, Aiko" he held her tight.
"So did you. We can fix this together okay?" She looked into his eyes, noticing that they were holding a dam of tears and soon reconnecting their warm hug.
"I know we can"

Hyunjin;
The boys and I started our plan. Any minute later could be a big loss. Minho and I in particular went earlier than expected. We arrive at the gates, even the entrance was beautifully decorated as if there hadn't been a wedding here before. I walked to the Chae's room, I was about to turn the corner but Minho pulled me back and soon pulled me up a tree.
"Shhh look" he pointed down towards the door of her chambers. The princess quickly shuffled her way out of her chambers in her normal attire.
Strange. Where is she going hours before her wedding?
I watched her look left and right, it seemed as if she was trying to hide the fact that she's leaving her chambers.
"Should we follow her?" Minho whispered. I nodded,soon turning invisible along with Minho. We quietly followed the princess to a blue portal.
Why is she going to the heaven realm?
After entering the portal, we arrived at the back of the main palace. She looked around and soon opening a small door hidden by a spell. Before the door closed, Minho and I ran in. That's weird, has this door always been here? I turn my head, looking around the small tunnel that the demon princess has gone through. Minho and I stopped following as we reached to room that she entered.
"I've done what you asked. Aiko and Felix are no longer together" Chae bowed at the underling. Our eyes widened at the new information.
"You did very well in alternating his memories" Naoki stood up, walking towards the princess.
"Remember what you promised me?" Chae looked into his eyes. Minho and I switched glances, seeing the two share a kiss.
"After I eliminate my sister then you will be my queen and both Heaven and the underworld will be ours" his deep voice echoed in the room. As fast as lightning Minho and I teleported back to heaven where the rest were waiting.
Author;
Since the pair teleported in such a hurry, the two fell out of the ceiling, startling everyone.
"We're not safe here" Hyunjin puffed out. Soon teleporting everyone to the Fire nation.
"It's Chae's fault. Felix and Aiko are driven apart is because of Chae" Minho spat out at the seven. They exchanged glances, agreeing to start the plan after leaving the Fire nation.
Jeongin and Seungmin waddled over to the ice queen, although being cold to everyone Aiko does have a soft spot for the two. Jeongin gave her a quick back hug as Seungmin also engulfed the girl from the front. She chuckled returning the cuddle from the two and soon her eyes rolled back, collapsing into Jeongins arms.
"Are you okay there? I can carry her if you want?" Changbin walked through the door watching his younger struggle. Jeongin nodded and Changbin grabbed the girl carrying her in a bridal style.
The four disappeared in thin air leaving Heaven and soon appearing at the back of the Palace where they were told to go to. Claude, who jumped in surprised with the sudden presence of the four and soon led them to a secret room.