chapitre vingt

An: double update today? It's because I'm going to the snow soon, trying to get more chapters for y'all to read❤️❤️
~~

Chan bursted through the door of the Crystal Palace, catching the attention of the ice Queen.
"May I help you Bang Chan?" She coldly voiced at the curious prince as she stared out her window
"Why do you need the book of dragon spells. Aiko you're the smartest dragon I know, I'm pretty sure you've memorised each spell that's on there"
"You're correct, I know every spell on that book and any other dragon spell book that exists off by heart. All except one" she turned around meeting the gaze of the dragon.
"Did you know that not every snow storm is called a blizzard?" Chan looked into the eyes of the ice queen. Chan nodded, she knew that he's one of the smartest ones in the group.
"Then did you know that once snow falls from the heart, only three people have the power to stop it? do you have any idea who they would be?" This time, Chan was fascinated, he shook his head, making the Queen continue.
"Myself, my father and the owner of my un coeur de dragon" snow began to slowly fall inside the room. Chan noticed the subtle snow fall. Aiko, turned her back on the purple eyed prince.
"The reason I need the le livre des sorts de dragon is because I need to learn the spell that I didn't think I would use, retour du coeur d'un dragon, it's time I get my heart back." Chan's eyes widened. The reason that dragons are picky with who they give their heart to is because to get it back or to return it means a great deal of sacrifice. Every dragon who performs it would be at a high risk of dying if not done properly or if the dragon still loves the one that they gave it to.
"Aiko we both know that you still love hi-"
"And we both know that he doesn't love me anymore" the snow inside started to thicken.
"Aiko of course he does. If he didn't why didn't he do the spell?"
"That's not relevant" 
"Of course it is!! He does still love you ! You know it, Jisung knows it and everyone in the demon realm knows it."
"For fucks sake Chan, he proposed in front of me!! He used my fucking un coeur de dragon for it. The most beautiful flowers and trees made of Fire were there. The flowers I MADE, each flower showed a day where I WAITED for the day I get to use it for the one I LOVE. THE FLOWERS I CARVED AND IGNITED WITH MY BLOOD SWEAT AND TEARS FROM THE START. He used the finest powder of snow I can make to cover the most beautiful garden of the realm." She took a breathe. "And you tell me he still 'loves' me? Fuck! That stupid un coeur de dragon of mine was made from the longest feather of my tail and a scale that's nearest to my heart!! Now tell me, is that a big slap in the face? A big slap in AN ICE QUEENS FACE?!" Snow began to move, much like a blizzard inside a room circling the two. "Maybe my father was right. Maybe I'm too dangerous to be in love or to be loved. Two opposites in one body, ironic right? You see, I came to heaven trying to fix my best friend who's being possessed by my brother who I released and trusted easily. Who I brought to heaven and who I should've killed in the beginning." She paused. "And this is what I get? I leave my Nation in the hands of my Hand (The hand of the Queen just in case it didn't make sense for a second) and this is what I get? A girl made of Fire, entering the complete opposite of her nature. Ridiculous right? I made such sacrifices to only get a stab in the back and a stake through my heart. I opened up to him, I went the extra mile not giving him a pendant of truth. And what do I get? Betrayal. Now tell me, does that sound like love to you? Hell if I chose to love you instead maybe things wouldn't have turned out the way they have. Maybe if I had chosen to love Jisung in the first place, there would be no Naoki or no weddings. Maybe" her voice cracked as she choked on her tears. "just Maybe if I listened to what my brain told instead of following my damn heart, maybe I'd still have every bit in me that trusts anyone and every bit in me who still knew how to love. Maybe just maybe. Aren't I right?" Chan's heart broke, hearing the Queens small vent session.
"We don't choose who we fall for." He muttered.
"And that's the curse that I'm blessed with."
He stayed silent, knowing that if he'd said anything, she might feel offended or even she might have the need to cut him off as well.
"Akasuki" she calmed down and soon the snow that calmly fell started to disappear. The male appeared kneeling towards his queen. Another bright light appeared. Aihara held the book tightly in her arms, fear slightly showed in her eyes.
"Take his highness away from the Crystal Palace. No one is to enter until dawn. Make sure to put the barrier up."
"Yes your grace" Akasuki bowed and soon grabbing Chan's arm, dragging him to the boundary.
"He-"
"I don't like it when she's like this. Please help us fix things with her and Felix." Akasuki pleaded.
"I'll try" Chan forced a smile, leaving the Crystal Palace.

The demon realm is consumed with joy and cheers from the news of the royal wedding. Felix however didn't have the energy or the will to be happy. Hurting Aiko also hurt him. Going against his un coeur de dragon meant that nature itself could give him a punishment. He committed a sin, a dragon sin. He stood by the library, looking for a certain book that he somehow couldn't find.
"Looking for this?" Chan leaned against the wall holding the book of sins, a book of every sin committed and every punishment that goes along with it. Felix turned around hearing his brothers voice, his emotions became more at ease than it was before. The elder walked towards him and setting the book on the table.
"A proposal in front of Aiko? Using her un coeur de dragon? How could you be so stupid?" Chan's eyes became glassy as he showed the expression of disappointment to his younger brother. "Is this what I've taught you? To use the most valuable thing that We dragons give to another to make a promise? Did I teach you to break a promise with another dragon in the most painful way possible?" Chan's voice was soft although being rich in disappointment and anger.
"Chan Hyung I-"
"No you don't get to talk." Chan held up his index finger at Felix. "Im not the one that was used but man I could feel my own heart breaking watching from Aiko's les yeux ci-dessus. How could you do that? Do you even know what her un coeur de dragons is made off?" Felix's eyes became soft seeing his brother disappointed and on the verge of crying. He shook his head, he didn't see why Aiko would make a big deal of it.
"It's made from the longest feather of a Phoenix. Felix THE LONGEST FEATHER. IF AIKO DIDNT PLUCK HER FEATHER OUT RIGHT SHE WOULDVE DIED MAKING HER DAMN PENDANT FOR YOU! you know painful it is to peel off your own scale nearest to your heart. Now think of how painful it is to cut your own tail off on top of the pain from the scale!!!" Chan's eyes couldn't hold back the dam of tears in his eyes. "Aiko did nothing but love you and watched you from afar." His voice cracked. "Felix I love her. But I gave up on her so that you could be happy. So that you could have your shot at being loved properly." Felix looked at him in disbelief. "You did not only hurt her but you also hurt me. Now look me in the eye and tell me that you don't love her anymore." Felix opened his mouth as if he was going to do what his brother commanded.
"I-" he looked away from his eyes. He couldn't say it. He knew that he still loved her.
"That's what I thought. Now get your shit together"