Book two?

Aiko stood there, looking at the stone marked Bang Chan. She took a deep breathe and slowly lets it out. Reminiscing the memories that she held with her elder who's now buried six feet under.
"It seems like we're going to be the only ones that knew he existed." Felix soon joined his queen, looking at the grave of his beloved brother.
"I wished I knew sooner that he was only a mortal." Felix took her into his arms, feeling the same feeling of deep regret and sadness. The day that Naoki had killed Chan and Jisung had angered Aiko enough to use her one wish granted by the Gods. Each Hybrid of the Gods were given one wish, the day that she came back to the reality was the day she had surrendered her wish to the God of Pixies. Aiko had used that wish to turn back time and hopefully change what the outcome of the kingdom, but since the damage had been done to a mortal body, they couldn't turn back time for Chan. Jisung was lucky enough to survive the hit from Naoki, but sadly since he's also an immortal, Naoki survived the turn of time.
"Don't blame yourself, love. I don't think anyone knew, besides, what could we have done if we knew? Both of our immortalities combined won't even cover his dragon span"
"Knowing him too, he would refuse"
"He was stubborn but he was kind enough to give you up and let me love you" Aiko repelled from his hug, confused of the information that he just spat out.
"What do you mean?" She furrowed her eyebrows.
"When we read the book of colours at that time when your elixir existed, we figured out what your peachy pink coloured eyes meant. It only turned when you were with me or Chan" Aiko blushed a deep red remembering her slight feelings for Chan. "When he figured that I liked you too, he gave up on you so that I could have a shot with love. When I was about to marry Chae he knocked some sense into m-"
"The reason why he's dead... is because he loved...me?" Felix nodded, taking a seat on the bench that over looked the castle. On the left, the main palace where everything happened and on the right, the Crystal Palace where Aiko used to stay.
"Every day, Chan and I used to watch you from up here." He trailed. "We watched you grow from a quiet Phoenix to a powerful Yin and Yang Hybrid." They watched the kingdom in peace. "The day that he died, he told me something"
"What was that?" With a swift move, Aiko's eyes was covered. "Felix this isnt funny!" She tried fighting off the figure who stood behind her in amusement.
"I told him that I'm also a Hybrid of the Gods" it seemed as if she had missed his voice. The figure retrieved his hands, Aiko sprung up, tackling that was once a purple eyed dragon.
"CHAN" tears from her eyes formed. She hugged him tight,as if she was afraid to let him ago.
"Did you really think I was gonna die from that spear that Naoki threw? My mortal body didn't but thanks to your turn of time I was able to retrieve my immortality" he broke the hug. His appearance was indeed different. Instead of his deep purple eyes that used to captivate Aiko's attention, it was light blue like hers. His hair was more silver than it was before and his nature seemed colder.
"Wait if you're not a dragon anymore then... what are you?" Confused,Aiko examined him more.
"He's still a dragon. Just a ice breathing dragon"
"AN ICE BREATHING DRAGON LIKE ME?!"
She jumped joy and excitement, Felix watched the two in awe.
"Okay now for serious matters,Naoki is still out there. We're the only ones that know about his relationship with Chae so we have to do something about it."
"Okay but first, let's had a banquet" Felix announced earning a confused expression from Aiko.
"But n-"
"We tricked you sweetheart. Everyone knew I was alive we wanted to surprise you" Chan patted her shoulder only to receive a punch in the arm.

An: maybe book two maybe not heueheueheu I don't know yet~ but here's a little part of Chan's closure❤️
So I've already published a new book. it's called Alpha Team and it's another stray kids fan fic with A.C.E and a little of Got7. It would mean a lot if you did have a look at it❤️ thank you~
- Rae