Fights

Hey sorry it's really late but 1 I couldn't think of anything to write and something about fighting came to mind not very happy I know but there will be a happy ending and 2 I've been watching the 'open heart' series with Mena in it and it's really confused me so if you know/ understand please message me of comment below and enjoy. I also think I'm also going to be writing she instead of them as I always forget
___________________________________________________________________
Y/n POV
Tonight's the night of one of Mena's Aladdin premieres and I will be joining him, I can't wait. I decide to drew in a velvet red dress with matching heels, curl my hair and put on some light makeup, after I finished I went to wait for Mena while flicking through social media. After about ten minutes he comes down and meets me.
"You look beautiful, y/n" he said smiling whilst giving me a quick kiss, making me blush.
"I could star the same to you" I giggle.
We get in our car and drive to the premiere making small talk and laughing about random things. When we get there he helps me out of the car and starts to walk on the carpet (idk😂), many reports were calling us over and asking questions mainly pointed at me, How are you and Mena doing? How are you feeling about the film? Do you think he deserved it?. I tried to answer all of them but noticed none were pointed at Mena who was actually in the film, and I could see out the corner of my eye he wasn't impressed I answered a few more and looked around to see Mena had left me outside and gone in without me. With a sigh I put on a happy face and walked inside to find Mena siting with other cast members not leaving a seat for me. Mena and I locked eyes and he just rolled them and carried on talking away like I was a complete stranger. I eventually found a seat further back in the cinema and sat there alone crying softly, not knowing what I had done to upset Mena.
Every so often I would look down at him and see him laughing and joking without a care in the world, after a while I just tried to ignore it and watched the movie still glancing over at my boyfriend. After the movie finished I was one of the last people to leave and slowly made my way back to our car along and sat and waited for him. Twenty minutes later he got in the car and we went home. Awkward silence hung around the car and I told myself to not look at him and stare out the window. We got home and paid the driver and went inside. The moment the door clicked Mena instantly started on me.
"What the hell was that at the premiere," he shouted startling me.
"What do you mean?" I reply generally confused.
"The interviews they were all aimed at you not a single person asked me my opinion all you" he said.
" it's not my fault you know, I didn't ask for so many questions aimed at me a couple were ok but every question you must know my struggle, also leaving me on the carpet and in the cinema what was that?" I said matching his loudness.
"Well I don't know y/n maybe the fact everyone wanted to ask you questions and leave no questions for me who was actually in the movie, I get your my girlfriend but your not that important." He shouted

Mena POV
The moment that left my mouth I instantly regretted it.
"Y/n I-," I stutter
"Yeah I understand, I'm just the non important girlfriends who's only there to make you look better. I understand". Tears flowing down her face she walks past me and out the door.
I smack my hand on the work surface, "Mena you absolute tool, you let the love of your life walk out, how stupid are you". Pacing around the living wondering what to do, my best bet is to find her and at least make sure she is ok and safe before trying to sort things out. I quickly change and head out the door and to my car to start driving around looking for her, but surprised to find her fast asleep across the back seats.

Y/n POV
After walking out I didn't know what to do, walk back in and go camp in out shared room, walk around the city and cool off, call my mum or friend. I ended up getting into the back of our car tears still streaming down my face and lay down trying to wrap my head around what just happened, instead falling asleep.

Mena POV
I quietly open the back doors and slowly pick y/n up and carry her inside, subconsciously she snuggles into my chest which makes me feel a bit better and take her upstairs to sleep in a proper bed. I grab some clothes and go downstairs and 'sleep' on the sofa, more like think of a way to sort this all out.

Y/n POV
I wake up in my shared bed with Mena alone, after a second of confusion I realised what happened last night and how I got in bed. I change my clothes and make my way down stairs, upon arrival I see Mena sitting on the sofa like he hadn't slept all night. "Mena?" I say softly.
Mena's head snaps round and meet my eyes, they were bloodshot probably from a mixture of crying and getting no sleep.
I walk over to him and sit next to him, "look Me-" I start
"Before you say anything hear me out", I give him a nod
" so Ive been thinking, what happened at the premiere was wrong and I shouldn't of got all annoyed and walked off when they were asking questions about you I should of stayed there and waited. I also should of left you a seat next to me and not left you to sit on your own, as well as finally not letting all my anger out on you when you did nothing wrong. What I said was wrong and I hope you can forgive me because I love you y/n so much and I don't want to loose you." When Mena finished his apology I burst into tears again and instantly jumped into him.
"I forgive you, but please go shower you stink" you laugh and sit on his lap and kissed him which turned out to be become deeper, he pulls away for a second, as he goes back I push him away and get off walking away. "Nope you smell to bad go shower," I giggled also earning a giggle off him.
___________________________________________________________________
Hey, I hope you enjoy, sorry it's really random but as I explained at the beginning couldn't think of anything, also my requests are open so feel free to request something, nothing smut tho. I finale also want to say that over my 'break we him 1k reads, that's insane and I can't believe that people actually want to read Thais and enjoy. So I want to say a huge thankyou to everyone for supporting and reading the book, I really appreciate it. Until next time ❤️