Jealously (Y/n POV)

Sorry I haven't uploaded lately, well it's because I've been busy and I'm starting to run out of idea's so if anyone have any ideas please message me as well as a bit of description, I won't write smut.
_________________________________
Y/n POV
W and I have been friends for around 5 years, I've been there for him through thick and thin and started to fall for him, the only problem is I know he doesn't feel the same because he's been dating around the last couple  of months and found a lovely lady that he has fallen head over heels for her. Since then he's been ignoring my texts and message and rescheduling our days out so he can spend more time with her, I get they are together but I would of thought he would of wanted to spend a bit more time with me, side note not jealous just upset.....
Anyway

I'm currently sitting at home in bed not doing anything special when I received a text from a certain someone,
M🤹‍♀️: Hey, are you busy tonight. Sorry I've just jumped on you with this but it's my premier tonight and I wanted to know if you wanted to tag along? x
Y/n💭: Hey, um yeah sure what time do I need to arrive? x
I mentally hit myself for saying yes and I know that I'm going to make a fool of myself in front on him and his girlfriend and he'll never want to see me again and I'll loose one of my best friends.
M🤹‍♀️: Well we can pick you up on the way if you wanna? x
Y/n💭: Yeah sounds good, what time x
M🤹‍♀️: Great around 8 x
Y/n💭: Ok see you soon. x
I look at the clock and see it's midday, getting up quickly I go and have a quick shower, getting out and brushing my hair I put it up in a bun while it's still wet. Walking down stairs and grabbing some food I walk out the door and get in my car to go and find a suitable dress for tonight.

Going to the local shops I look around and try and find a dress, failing miserably I decide to stop for a while and grab some McDonald's. Grabbing the food, I carry on walking around trying to find a dress while eating. Chucking the rubbish away I finally find a shop and find a beautiful red dress, it's quite long to about under my knee and the top has some sequins too. Quickly buying it I get out of the shop and walk back to the car. Checking the time, 4:30, I drive home. Around 5 I get home and wash my hair again to make sure that it's all ok and curl it a bit. Grabbing a quick bite and clearing up I get on my dress and wait for Mena and his girlfriend.

Around five to eight I hear my door bell go and I quickly grab my bag and open the door, I am met with Mena in a dark suit and his straight hair swooped back, god he looked fine, staring for a bit too long I walk out the door and lock it walking with Mena to the limo.

Getting in Mena is in the middle and I'm the left of him and his girlfriend is the right, sitting in the car was kinda awkward, this is because Mena didn't introduce his girlfriend to me so I don't know her name and I was completely ignored the whole time due to them talking about them. Looking out the window at all the people I didn't realise that I shed a couple of tears and quickly wiped them away as we all got out of the car, Mena immediately helping his girl out leaving me to get out on my own as well as not waiting for me. In the end Naomi walks past "Ah y/n" she squeals.
"Hey Nay, how are you?" I reply trying not to sound like I'm about to burst into tears.
"I'm good thanks, oh hey who are you with tonight?" She questions
"Well you see, Mena, he invited me earlier and has decided to walk off with his girlfriend and leave me behind, but I'm ok, I'm ok, totally not jealous at all, or the fact that I'm in love him, no never" I ramble just realising what I've said. Looking at Naomi she begins to laugh. My face falls, 'now look what's you've done embarrassed yourself' I begin to walk off,
"Y/n come back, come with me you will be ok I promise" she says. Giving a small smile I walk back and into the movie theatre and get ready to watch the film. Unfortunately for me I have to sit next to Mena again and this time try not to breakdown.

Mena POV
Tonight I've invited y/n to join me on my movie premiere tonight as well as my girlfriend Dalia, first name that came to mind 😂. I hope she will enjoy herself as I've worked so hard on this film, moving on, recently things between y/n and I haven't been going great, you see I've been missing calls and replying late to messages as well as skipping meet ups because I've slowly fallen in love with her, but like always I made my self believe she didn't like me back so I've tried to move on hence Dalia, I do love her but not as much as y/n and I don't know what to do entirely. You see in the car I heard her sniffle a bit and wipe her eyes like she was crying but didn't make much of it. I also felt bad for leaving her behind but Dalia wanted to get away from the media so I followed. I hope she's ok.

Y/n POV
Sitting down next to Mena I give him a fake smile and begin to watch the movie, so far so good, this was until I look over and see Mena and his girlfriend holding hands and whispering to each other, feeling more tears in my eyes I get up, grab my bag and run out of the cinema to the toilets. Looking in the mirror all my makeup had run, mascara all over my face and my hair looked a mess, trying to tidy up a bit I run back out and get a taxi to take me home.

Arriving home I get in and wash my face take off my dress and heals and change into some night clothes and lay in bed still crying my eyes out, this was until I got a text from you guessed it Mena
M🤹‍♀️: Y/n where are you I've only just noticed you left are you ok? x
Taking a while to reply
Y/n💭: Hey yeah I'm ok just didn't feel good, thanks again for the good night.
With an instant reply from Mena I froze
M🤹‍♀️: I don't believe you, I'm on my way now x
Freaking out I lay back down and try to get to sleep before he arrives.

About 10 minutes later I hear a knock on the door, ignoring it I dig my head deeper into the pillows and wait for him to leave. Next minute I hear my door being unlocked and Mena walking in. I hear him begin to walk towards my room and try my best to make it look like I've just woken up. It didn't work. Walking in Mena's face immediately lights up as he walks towards me, his then dropping again as he studies my face.
"Are you sure your ok?" He asked making sure I'm not hurt,
"Yeah- yeah I'm fine like I I said just a a bit ill" I say between sobs.
"I don't believe you, now please tell me what's wrong maybe I can help" he asks
"Well your the problem Mena, I'm in love with you so much, but you have a beautiful girlfriend that loves you loads, and I guess I was upset that you didn't talk to me in the limo, introduce me, wait for at the premier before we go in, Naomi coming to the rescue, you ignoring me in the cinema and you realising at the very end of the film that I'd left, that's what's wro-" I was cut off by Mena pulling me forwards and kissing me. The kiss lasting a few seconds I pull back realising what's just happened.
"Mena you have a girlfriend you can't just go around kissing other people" I shout.
"Well maybe it's because I'm in love with you too" he shouts matching my tone
"You love me?" I reply shocked.
"Yes, I have for a while, I was dating other girls to try and move on as I thought you didn't feel the same" he confesses. Giving him another kiss and hug I ask "what about your girlfriend?"
"Well I'll talk to her tomorrow and break things off as long as I can have you" he smiles. Me returning the smile he ends up getting under the covers with me and falling asleep. Just before I nod off I hear him giggle "you know your also cute when your jealous."
Me blushing a bit turn over and fall asleep.
_________________________________
Hey, I hope you enjoyed if you want to request anything message me privately with some details. I love you all see you soon ❤️