Woodland adventues

Hey, I'm really running out of ideas at the moment and don't know what to write about, this story may not be the longest or the best so please don't comment it. If you want anything requested don't hesitate to message me. ❤️
_________________________________
Y/n POV
Mena and I have been dating for a while now and we are planning to go for a nice walk around the woods and have a nice picnic or something like that, I am currently making some vegan dishes for out for our picnic. Waiting for Mena to finish in our spare room I sit on the sofa and look through Instagram, moments later two hands wrap around my waist and Mena places his chin on my shoulder, smiling I get up and turn around and give him a quick kiss. After a minute or two I pull away and go back to the kitchen to grab the rest of he other bits.

Walking back to Mena while grabbing the picnic basket and grabbing his hand and linking our fingers and walked out of out apartment locking the door behind us. We both begin to walk down the street talking and laughing, me nearly dropping the basket many times, just about getting to the little woods we walk in and find a nice quite spot to set up. Putting down a blanket we both sit down and get some food out and begin to eat still talking and laughing every so often. Finishing up most of the food a little while later we Leland our stuff and have a little walk around, looking around was so beautiful the trees as moving in unison as the wind picks up the leaves, making small rustling noises, small animals running behind the trees scurrying away quickly trying not to be seen, smaller children playing around with other children laughing and playing with sticks and other things, pets on lead as well as running to grab sticks.

Smiling at the scenes unfolding in front of me I totally forget everyone else around and it felt like I was in my own little world. Mena squeezes my hand to bring me back to reality and we carry on walking around until we get to a small pond. Smiling widely I let go of Mena's hand and run towards the edge of the water and pick up a few small stones and throw them in the water. A few minutes later Mena comes up behind me putting his hands around me and watching me throw the stones, Mena then proceeds to grab some of his own stones and copies me. We were standing on the the other side of the pond where there were no children playing in case we hurt anyone. In that moment Mena picks me up and throws me into the water, screaming as I hit the nice cold water and going under I rise back and give Mena a death stare trying not to laugh, luckily he did join me in the end and we started to splashing each other and dunking each other. Mena then picks me up and walks around with me I the air, him laughing as well as me, anyone watching right now would too be laughing at our little scene, a couple hours later we finally get out of the pond soaked and still laughing and smiling, walking back to our stuff we begin to dry off, even though the sun is starting to set leaving the sky to turn a beautiful red, orange and pink colours.

Getting back to our stuff and laying down we watch the sun set while holding hands yet again and me laying my head on his chest. Smiling to myself I look up at the sky and it looks absolutely beautiful. In that moment Mena whispers to me "I love you" slightly blushing I repay the favour by giving him a quick kiss. Laying still again we wait until he sun goes down completely and pack up to go home. Walking in a peaceful silence we get home rather quickly as I begin to get cold due to the fact that we had been swimming hours prior, getting home I go straight to the bathroom and have a quick shower to warm up and freshen up Mena jumping in after. Drying my hair and putting it in a messy bun I get in bed and wait for Mena. Moments later I am joined by Mena and his rather curly hair, laughing at him he comes into bed with me and we cuddle and fall into a deep sleep
_________________________________
Hey, I hope you enjoyed if you want to request anything message me privately with some details. I love you all see you soon ❤️