First Date Pt. 2

Y/n POV
OMG WHAT JUST HAPPENED MENA JUST ASKED ME OUT IN A TOILET AFTER SPILLING A DRINK ON HIM, he helps me off the floor and we walk back so I can make more drinks. When Mena walks away I start jumping up and down dancing and smiling widely. Let's hope this date will be one to remember and turn into something more.
_________________________________
Y/n POV
After the situation with Mena I couldn't stop smiling, every so often I would look at Mena and smile whilst he was acting and doing he scenes. He also would look at me and smile during he quick breaks which made me blush more. The day went by like a flash and next minute I know I was collecting my coat from the trailer and getting ready for the date with Mena.

Driving home was a joy, as I was blasting music and singing along to f/m (favourite music). Arriving home safely I start to wonder how Mena knew where I lived and what time he was picking me up.

Mena POV
During the day I couldn't stop looking at y/n and getting distracted over and over again. This didn't go unnoticed by the director and y/n who couldn't stop laughing, by the end of the shots I realised I didn't have y/n's number, slightly panicked I run into the Naomi and ask her. "Hey Naomi, do you by any chance have y/n's number as I have no way of getting in touch" I ask
"Yep" she replies as she gets her phone and gives me the number.

After the day I pack up everything and go straight home to get ready for my date with y/n. When I get home I sit down on my sofa and begin to text y/n
Mena: Well hello Y/n, this is Mena I will be picking you at 7 please be ready x
I lock my phone and go for a quick shower to look a bit better and smell better after a rather long day. Getting out of the shower and getting changed I check my phone and y/n replying.
Y/n: Hey Mena yeah that's fine but do you know where I live?? 😂
replying
Mena: Well why don't you fix that then
Y/n: (made up address)
Smiling I put my phone down and begin to make the picnic foods and put it in the back of the car. Next I hopped in the shower for a quick wash. Getting out and drying my hair with a towel and walking into my room I pick out some casual clothes and changed. Collecting my phone and any money in case I lock up the house and get in my car and began to drive towards y/n

Y/n POV
After Mena messaged me I ran to my room and changed into some better clothes, I also washed me hair and let it dry naturally, while grabbing a quick snack before mena arrived. After my hair dried I quickly straightened it. Sitting on the sofa watching stranger things I waited for Mena to arrive.

Around 7 o'clock I heard the doorbell go, quickly turning off the tv and ran to the door, I am greeted with a quick smartly dressed Mena, his hair was straight and slicked back and a bright smile on his face. Looking down I start blushing and invite him while I get my phone. Grabbing everythng I walk out lock up snd get in his car. On the way we make small talk and generally have a good time.

We arrive at a local park and find a nice quite spot, sitting down and grabbing some food we sit there and eat again talking and laughing at me laughing at Mena's stupid jokes. Finishing our food and cleaning up we slowly walked back to his car, by this time he sun was setting and looked beautiful. Walking in a comfortable silence our hands would occasionally brush almost deliberately, blushing again and looking up at Mena he looks at me while smirking. In the end Mebmna grabbed ny hand and we walked hand in hand to the car. Putting the picnic in the car we carry on walking around and end up waking in a forest. Still hand in hand we still walk in he forest until we come to a little clearing. Letting go of Mena's hand I walk around the clearing and find a small stair way leading higher up. Running back to a confused Mena I grab his hand again and bringing him to the stairs, we carefully walked up the stairs and was greeted by a wonderful view of the city below us, all the lights illuminating and he city and the low noises of cars driving by. Sitting down on a small rock we look down on the city.

Mena was again still holding my hand and he was slowly getting closer to me and eventually put his arm around me smiling at him I rest my head in his shoulder and slowly began to lose my eyes.

Mena POV
We are currently sitting on a small rock above the city and y/n was resting on me. Smiling down at her she was resting her eyes and looked so peaceful, looking up at the sky the stars had come out, deciding to go home I slowly her wake up and we begin to walk back me instantly holding her hand.

Around 20 minutes later we make it back and get in the car, playing some music and singing along to everything again having a great laugh as we arrive back at y/n's, getting out of the car helping y/n out too we walk up to the door and forbid our goodbyes.
"Well I guess this is my stop" y/n giggles
"I guess so" I smiles grabbing my hands.
" I also forget to mention that you looked beautiful tonight" adding on. As usual y/n giggles and blushing.

Gently grabbing her chin, I make her face me and and lock eyes, pulling her in close I kiss her. Pulling away I look at a beaming y/n,
"Sorry about that" I say
"It's ok I liked it" she replies. "Well good night Mr Massoud, I'll see you tomorrow" she continues.
"I guess you shall" I reply as she unlocks her door and walks in.
"Goodnight" I say
"Goodnight" she replies. As she shuts the door I walk always and drive home in a happy mood.

After the next couple of months Mena and y/n went on a couple of more dates and he eventually asked her to be his girlfriend and the rest was history.
_________________________________
Hey everyone just a couple of things, one, we have hit 6k reads and I'm freaking out, I can't believe it and I just want to say a huge Thankyou to everyone who reads this book you don't know how much I appreciate it. Thanks again and I hope you enjoy ❤️