First Date

Y/n POV
Mena and I met on the set of Aladdin, you see I was a drinks person and got drinks for everyone and on this particular day I was getting drinks for Mena, Naomi and Will. Everything was going great I managed to get Naomi and Will theirs but in the way to giving Mena's his I accidentally spilt it on him, luckily he wasn't wearing any costume and wasn't mad either. I think this only happened because I had developed feelings for him and was always nervous around him, this also happened about 3 weeks prior with the exact people. Anyway I'm currently standing there about to break down looking at a Mena covered in coffee. Last time I helped him clean up but this time I couldn't take the embarrassment and ran out will tears streaming down my face into the nearby toilet crying my eyes out.

Mena POV
I had recently landed the role of Aladdin and was starting filming and we all have this sweet girl y/n doing all our drinks, but recently I've noticed that she is quite nervous around me and it's kinda cute to be honest, you see a couple of weeks back she spilt my drink all over me and straight away helped to clear it up and apologised over and over, I say there and laughed and explained how it was ok and she blushed a lot. But now she has just redone that again, I yet again laughed and played it off but instead, this time she ran away crying. Frowning I look towards Naomi and Will and they both say in unison "Go find her, NOW" scrambling out of my chair I run out the door and go look for y/n.

I see someone running into the toilets and followed them hoping it was y/n, opening the door slowly I hear a faint sniffling noice followed by some ruffling of tissues I venture further and see y/n sitting in the corner tears running down her face and her knees into her chest. Walking over and getting her attention she immediately hides her face in her knees. Siting next to her I put my arm around y/n and feel her tense up, after a second or two she relaxed and brought her face out and looked at me. Her face was all red, eyes bloodshot and bags were developing under her eyes. I brought my hand up to her face and slowly wiped a few tears away, she instantly blushing, I keep this up for a couple of minutes until she calms down. "Mena I-I'm so so sorry for sp-pil-ing your drink over you, it it was a complete accident" she says while sniffling. Smiling down at her I look at her and simply say "Y/n it's ok I promise it happens to the best of us".
"But It was so stupid I shouldn't of done it" she says.
"Honestly it's fine" I repeat.
"No it's not, if there any way I can repay you" She asked. Thinking about it, to be honest I've kinda liked y/n for a while now her shyness is adorable and she is so quirky and amazing so this is my moment to ask her out on a date.
"Well there is one thing, you come on a date with me tomorrow night" I say smirking as her face lights up and turns a light shade of red.
"Ok" she finally gets out.
"Great, now lets go back and get another coffee and another shirt hey" I say getting up and offering her a hand. She takes it and gets up as we walk back to the trailer, me with a wide smile on my face.

Getting back y/n runs off to make some more drinks as I change my clothes. Then Naomi and Will walk in. "Well did you say anything" Naomi asks
"Yep we are going on a date tomorrow night" I say smiling.
"Yes, you go bud" Will adds as we all walk back to carry on the day. Getting back to my seat, I look around and see y/n dancing around doing little 'victory dance' smiling and taking my phone out of my pocket a take a photo, that hopefully I will cherish forever.

Y/n POV
OMG WHAT JUST HAPPENED MENA JUST ASKED ME OUT IN A TOILET AFTER SPILLING A DRINK ON HIM, he helps me off the floor and we walk back so I can make more drinks. When Mena walks away I start jumping up and down dancing and smiling widely. Let's hope this date will be one to remember and turn into something more.
_________________________________
Hey everyone just a couple of things, one, we are rally close to 6k reads and I'm freaking out, I can't believe it and I just want to say a huge Thankyou to everyone who reads this book you don't know how much I appreciate it. Second, I will be doing a part two to this as I think it will be cute, I have a few ideas but if anyone wants to give any ideas just massage me and finally third, I wanted to make this two as I thought it would be too long otherwise. Thanks again and I hope you enjoys. Second part will be up in the next couple of days ❤️