CH 2: HER

——◂〚 Namjoon's POV 〛▸——

The door slams close as we hear Y/N running to the elevator, when we heard it ding (A/N: ITZY suddenly came out... oops wrong story?) we released a breathe we didn't know we were holding.
"Wow she's cute", Taehyung says what we were all thinking.
There was a big pause as everyone looked at each other.
"She's mine", Jungkook blurts out.
"Hands off, she probably doesn't even like 12 year old boys", Jimin snarls.
"Your height makes you look younger so that crosses you out. She probably likes handsome faces like... oh mine", Taehyung smirks at the mirror.
"Your face doesn't compare to this handsome prince", Jin pushes Taehyung out of the way brushing his hair.
"She's an angel", Hoseok sighs in his own world.
I slowly backed away and headed towards the door, I needed to know what was going to happen with our dorm and what was going to happen with our schedule, I know that I could just call but chances were Y/N was probably going to be at the company. I will admit she is very cute and I wouldn't mind spending time with her. I grab the keys off the counter and quietly shut the door behind me, I walk to the elevator and press the button slowly watching the arrow rise up. The door opens with a ding (A/N: D-Dalla dalla dalla... i'll continue on with the story) as I enter pressing the ground floor. As soon as I enter the ground floor I exit the hotel getting inside one of the cars we drove to here, I turn on the engine and head towards the company building. (A/N: if you're wondering why I wrote such a boring paragraph that included one person going into an elevator just to get out, it's because I love ITZY. Yuna is beautiful)

   When I arrive at the large building, I head to my boss' office seeing all the modern paintings and awards on the way.
   "Come In", someone says after I knock on the door
   "Namjoon, it's a surprise to see you here", Bang PD-nim grins for a second before continuing signing papers.
   "Yea, I was just swinging past and I was wondering what's going to happen to us", I take a seat at his desk.
   "Well your dorm's gonna take a while to clean up... maybe 4 or 5 weeks but that doesn't mean you can't go on holiday. Have fun, go on vacation, you can bring Y/N with you if you want", my ears perk up a little hearing said name.
   "I'll keep that in mind but I gotta go, the boys probably already ripped Y/N's apartment already".
   "Well it was nice seeing you here, you should visit more often".
   "Certainly", I head towards the door.
   "Bye boss".
   "Bye kid", I shut the door behind me.

   I head towards the elevator and take the lift down to the ground level, I head to the exit seeing people in business suits and holding briefcases but one person stood out. Y/N was the only person who didn't look formal, excluding me but she looked beautiful at that moment, it's like one of those moments where time stops and everything goes in slow motion, things people only see in movies but here I am, with Y/N as my reality.
   "Namjoon. Hey Namjoon, you in there. Is anybody home", Y/N knocks on my head, slapping me back in motion.
   "Oh hey Y/N", I blush kinda embarrassed.
   "What are you doing here".
   "Just met up with the boss".
   "That's boring but do you wanna have lunch with me. I'm on my break".
   "Sure", I smile at her.
   "Let's go then, I know a cute cafe down the street", Y/N grabs my arm and drags me with her.

   I stare at the hand on my bicep as Y/N's words were simple jumbles to me, I couldn't think straight and I felt a bit hotter than usual, my hearts goes fast and looking at Y/N seemed like there was a filter permanently stuck on her. Is this what love feels like?
   I was so dazed that I didn't realise we were already at the cafe.
   "C'mon Namjoon, I'm hungry and my belly agrees", Y/N pats her belly before heading inside.
   "What a cutie", I dreamily sigh before catching up to her.
   We sat near a large window as we scrolled through the menu, the cafe was a pastel theme and everything seemed bright, it felt like Hobi was in the room. The walls were half marble and half pastel paint, natural and synthetic lights made it really bright and plants and lanterns were hanging down from the ceiling, indeed this cafe was cute.
   "Hi I'll be your waiter today, what can I get you".
   "Can I get the French toast with a lasagna, a Greek salad and a large matcha milk tea with pearls", Y/N orders.
   "And you sir".
   "I'll get a Caesar salad, açai bowl and a mango smoothie please".
   "Your orders will come right away", the waiter leaves.
   We sit in silence until Y/N breaks the comfortable vibe.
   "I love it here, it's cute and the foods delicious plus people don't come here much so you don't have to worry about any unwanted fans coming around, the workers around here are all very respectful and really nice, they give you extra desserts sometimes and the experience just makes it better. Definitely one of my favourite places", Y/N rambles cutely.
   "I guess she likes food, I'll keep that in mind", I thought. (A/N: now that is how you win anyone's heart. Everyone give a big clap for Namjoon)
   "I understand what your coming from, it's very calm and cozy. Makes me want to stay here forever", I stare at Y/N longingly as I observe her quietly.
   "What were you doing before at the company", I ask.
   "Just met up with the new boy group. We're brainstorming new themes and ideas for songs and I'm just putting those pieces together and creating tracks for them, they're really energetic and cute, I hope people make them feel comfortable", Y/N responds.
   "How long have you been working".
   "Just under 3 years, I started around when I was 21 and Bang said my work was great so he put me right in job".
   "Talented I see, what tracks have you produced".
   "I go around and make tracks for everybody, to high end companies to upcoming singers. My style's more sexy and chill cause when I get home I wanna flop on bed and feel good", Y/N playfully winks.
   "What made you become a producer".
   "The interpretation I guess, there are so many ways of making music it's fascinating but I mainly use it as a load off or a place to make my fantasies come alive".
   "You're an interesting character Y/N. You make life seem less boring and new", I spoke my mind.
   "Why thank you Namjoon, it's nice hanging out with you too", we smile at each other.
   "Here's your food guys. I hope you enjoy", the waiter breaks our conversation and places our meals down.

We dig right in as we enjoy the music floating around and the happy chatters of a few people in the cafe. Y/N made me feel different somehow, she made me feel free, calm and high above, there were no expectations coming from her and I felt like I could be anybody and she'd invite me with open arms. I didn't feel like I had to achieve something, I didn't feel like I needed to stress anymore, I didn't feel like putting a mask on to pretend to be be what people like. She made me feel like me. No feeling the need to be more masculine, no need to be more, no need to be seen as a musical genius. I felt normal and it was all because of her.

   The time flew past and I knew that good things always came to an end, it was time for Y/N to leave.
   "It was nice catching up with you Joon, we should do this more often", she smiles as she pays for her half.
   "It was a pleasure as well", I smile back.
   "Well I gotta go back to work, see you tonight", she waves as she leaves.
   "See you tonight", Y/N's voice echoed in my head.
   We've only met for a few hours and I'm already missing your presence. The things you do.

——◂〚 ° 〛▸——

A/N: I'm not romantic at all but I think I did a pretty good job, tell me if you liked it in the comments and I hope you have a great day. Love you.

Bye bye