CH 18: DANGER

——◂〚 Y/N's POV 〛▸——

The plane looked fancy but what do you expect when your boyfriends are billionaires, quality. I kinda felt uncomfortable being around things that were more expensive than my life but when the flight attendant showed me how to retract your chair into a bed, I was sold. A normal commercial plane held about 200-500 seats but this plane was strictly for first class business people, I think. It only held about 50 seats with small areas for each seat, there were three rows for seat, one on the left and right and two in the middle, I was in the middle with Yoongi by my side. There was a TV on the ceiling and a little desk to work at, a mini fridge was under the desk and a iPad was implemented into the wall so you can change the temperature and shit. There was a barrier separating Yoongi and I but you can lift it up and we did, the flight attendant demonstrated the protocols and we were in the air in seconds, the flight was more smoother than commercial airlines but I rathered the cheaper option or staying at home better.

The boys seemed like they've done this a thousand time as they were already doing something, Jin and Namjoon were drinking a glass of some sort of alcohol as they talked, Jungkook held a controller and played on a console, Taehyung was laying down and watched TV, Jimin was snacking on the foods he got from the mini fridge and Yoongi got ready to sleep, then there was me having no clue what to do... but when my stomach grumbles I knew exactly what to do
"I wonder what the menu is like, it's going to be a long flight".
I started searching for a menu not wanting to be social and ask for a attendant, I looked on the iPad and saw a menu icon and clicked it, it showed loads of food options and I was already salivating.
"Hey Yoongi, do you want something to eat before you sleep", I ask.
"Sure, get me anything", Yoongi replies.
I scrolled through the menu and picked bacon-wrapped pesto pork tenderloins and double smoked salmon for Yoongi knowing he liked meat, I chose the garlic chicken paella and hanger steak since it was their most recommended. I sent in the order as I sat and wait.
"These meals seem hard to cook, wonder when it'll be done", I thought.

My question was soon answered as a bell sounds off as I hear a trolley nearing us, a waiter passes us our food and quickly dashes away once everything is served, impressive. Yoongi and I dug in right away and moaned at the taste, it was ducking delicious.
"Mhmmm that smells good, can I have a bite", Jungkook asks.
I carry my plate and feed him a piece of my steak, his eyes roll up and an audible gulp could be heard.
"I need to finish this game quick", Jungkook says to himself.
I sit myself down and watch Jungkook play as I eat but soon my phone started to go off.

BANG💥

Accept                    Decline

"Have you checked any socials yet", Bang says sternly.
"Why", I reply getting nervous.
"I think you should. Now", Bang growls.
I quickly go on google already seeing the mayhem in my feed.

Google
Search or type web address

Articles for you Hide

BTS' Taehyung was caught holding hands
with what might be a new love interest?
————————————————————————————
Who's this girl going on a plane with BTS.
Click this to find out!
————————————————————————————
Chungha's new hair has everyone riled up.
Check out these behind the scene pictures
and videos of her new song 'Snapping'
————————————————————————————
BTS was seen boarding a airplane with
a girl. Could one of the BTS members
be in a relationship
————————————————————————————
Fans are being supportive of what could be
a new relationship. The ARMYs are giving their
love through these edits
————————————————————————————
BTS was viciously attacked by the netizens
after the release of a photo of them
being seen with a girl
————————————————————————————

"Guys we have a problem", I say catching their attention.
"The public found out. Who is this girl with BTS, the netizens are already going crazy online. Check it out", I read out.
"What do we do", I continue panicking.
"We have a protocol for this", Yoongi says nonchalantly as he signals me to pass the phone.
He talks to Bang and it seems to be going well, there were a few sounds of agreement before the call ended.
"Refresh google", Yoongi gives back my phone.
I refresh and the feed has already changed.

Google
Search or type web address

Articles for you Hide

FALSE ALARM! Big Hit Entertainment has posted
a disclaimer about the new BTS airplane scandal
————————————————————————————
Fans can sigh in relief as Big Hit claim the new
BTS scandal as false
————————————————————————————
BTS WORLD is the #1 trending game in the world
————————————————————————————
Netizens calm down and apologise after
the release of Big Hit's disclaimer
————————————————————————————
Fans celebrate that BTS is still single and has
trended #BTSsingle on twitter across the world
————————————————————————————
The author of 'Room 530' loves you guys.
————————————————————————————

"What did you say", I ask Yoongi.
"Basically you're our new co-manager plus producer", Yoongi replies.
"SAY WHAT!!", I exclaim.
"I'm pretty sure you heard what I said".
"Did you even ask me. No".
"It was going to happen anyway. Bang said that he wanted to promote you, we just made the process quicker. Also why wouldn't you want to spend more time with us, we're your boyfriends".
"But-".
"No buts, unless it's yours", Yoongi interrupts making me blush.
"I'm going to sleep now, join me when you feel like it", Yoongi says and buries himself with a blanket.
"Hi Manager-nim", Jungkook cheekily smirks.
"Say that again and I'll make you do work", I glare.
Jungkook quickly goes back to playing games and acted like he did nothing.
I guess I'm BTS' new co-manager/music producer.