CH 23: EUPHORIA

——◂〚 Jungkook's POV 〛▸——

"Who, what, where, when, why are you wearing a suit", Y/N comes out of her room.
"Who, well hi my name is Jeon Jungkook. What, I did just say we were going out to eat. Where, you'll find out. When, in a few minutes. Why, cause this is a date", I reply.
"I didn't know we'd be this formal brb", Y/N rushes back to her room and comes back out five seconds later wearing something else (A/N: if only).
"Where did you get that beautiful ensemble", I ask as Y/N twirls.
"I packed it just in case", Y/N was wearing a blue backless floral dress.
"Let's go, we're both getting a bit peckish", our stomach grumble at the same time. Our love was on the next level.

Exiting the elevator to the lobby, the secretary already knew we needed a cab, we enter the car as I tell the driver where we're going. She waits for us to put on our seatbelts and drives off onto the road, the ocean looked beautiful at night but with Y/N in the view, it made it a thousand times better. We trailed the streets and kept close to the beach until the car stops at a small but fancy looking restaurant. The Anchor. We pay and thank the driver and enter the cool but humid atmosphere, I stick my arm out as Y/N links our arms, we walk inside feeling like royalty.
"Name please", the waiter asks.
"Justin Seagull", I reply as Y/N snickers quietly.
"Right this way", the waiter leads us to an elevator.
There were only two floors so he obviously pressed the level 2 button, it starts going down smoothly as I kept a close watch on Y/N. This restaurant was deceiving because once those elevator doors opened we entered a room underwater.
"Wow", Y/N's jaw drops and her eyes sparkle.
"Surprise", I reply as Y/N hugs my arms.

The waiter leaves us seated at a two person table with a fancy menu, it was mostly seafood dishes but there were a few vegetarian and chicken meals. We watched around us as fish swam pass us, it was kind of a shame that you couldn't see that much since it was night but at least Y/N was enjoying it, if she's happy I'm happy. She kept her impression of being mature when we first met her but along the track she was a bit childish at times, it made her even more beautiful when her eyes light up at the most random things. She was a mystery but a very very good one.

The waiter came back and got our order, I got the soy salmon with quick pickles while Y/N ordered a Moroccan tuna kebabs and finally we were going to share a cured salmon spaghetti. Y/N and I sipped on expensive wine as we talked about adult stuff, we delved ourselves with the unfair education system and the inequality across the world. It didn't sound romantic but to us it felt like we were one step closer to being a married couple.

The waiter came back serving us our dishes as we dig right in, luckily we got a large amount food for its cost, everything tasted delicious and bursted with flavour, my mouth was salivating. Y/N and I talked in the global language of food and laughed a bit when all you could hear was moans, we weren't the only people in the room and in store the whole room was filled. People with classy outfits and expensive items talked around us but we were too in our own world to hear or see that, we focused on each other, giving our undivided attention.

The reflection of rippled water painted Y/N's face making her look majestic and ethereal, like a mermaid at sea she enticed me. Everything looked beautiful, to the tips of her nails to the bottoms of her feet, it was all perfection. Her personality was entertaining and I craved to be next to her everyday, her smile, her laugh, her snarky comments, her expression, her actions, her everything. It all made my day till the point where I didn't want it to end. No matter how sad, mad or depressed she is, I would make it my mission to see her beautiful smile carved onto her face, it made my heart flutter when she did, when she smiles with her teeth it made my hearts do flips and made my stomach feel weird, she made me feel weak at the knees. I wouldn't admit this but I loved it when she calls me baby, it made me blush, she did a lot of things to make my cheeks red. She was different to other girls cause she made us feel special, there wasn't a stereotype of the man making the girl weak, she did that to us, she made me want to kiss her red lips, she made my face heat up, she made me dream of her at night. She did it all effortlessly.

"You look beautiful tonight", I speak my thoughts.
"You look pretty yourself", Y/N replied with the tips of her ears pink.
We continued eating as I caught Y/N looking at me from time to time, she caught me to. I place one hand on top of her's as the sound of our spoons and forks clanked against the white ceramic plate filled our ears, an orchestra played romantic music in the background. Time was in our hands as the area around us seemed like a blur, only Y/N stood out to me, I couldn't take my eyes off of her. We found ourselves standing out of our chairs a bit because at the end of the noodle was lips I would kiss for the rest of my life... but it felt like someone was staring at the back of my head.