CH 29: SAVE ME

——◂〚 Author's POV 〛▸——

"HELP!!!", a scream wakes up the boys
"SOMEONE'S TRYING TO KILL ME!!!", they realise it's you screaming.
"AAAAHHHHH!!!", a high pitch screech hurts their ears.
"What the fuck's going on", Hobi says.
The boys hear objects banging on the wall and the sound of skin slapping coming from your room.
"C'mon Y/N's in danger", Jimin rushes to the door.
"It's locked", Jimin panics
"Try to break the door down", Hobi instructs as they run at the door.

Jungkook is doing the same in his room as he heard you scream in danger, he looks around the room and quickly grabs the chair by the desk, he holds it and runs it at the door puncturing the door, he sticks his hand through the hole and opens the door from the outside. Jungkook sees the bookshelf in front of a room as he pushes it aside, he unlocks the door as Jimin and Hobi slam into the wall.
"Hobi call the police. Jimin call Namjoon and the others, I'm gonna see what's going on", Jungkook instructs.
The other two as they whip out their phones, Jungkook goes to your room but the door won't move, he finds a chair nearby and slam it into the door opening it. Jungkook sees the secretary on you holding a knife at your head, he leaps on top of the women's body and beats the living day light out of her, your body is so exhausted that it's hard to stand up. When the secretary's eyes were shut closed, Jungkook came to you and hugged your body.

"Jungkook", you cry as you hug him tightly.
"It's okay we're safe", Jungkook repeatedly pecks your face.
You guys close your eyes and hold each other as if it's your last, when Jungkook opens his eyes the secretary was running at you holding the knife.
"Watch out", Jungkook shouts and pushes you out of the way.
The knife drives into Jungkook's arm as the secretary realises what she just did, she cover her mouth as she's shocked that she just knifed her bias. You start seeing red as she just stabbed your boyfriend, your nails dig into your palm as you lunge at her, punching her face that it knocks out some of her teeth, you knocked her out as her body goes falling to the ground with a big boom. You rush to Jungkook's aid, his eyes are closed and you start to panic, his arm is pouring out blood as you rip a bit of shirt, you tightly tie the piece of fabric around the wound stopping any blood from pouring out.

You hear a stampede of feet coming into the suite as flashlight turn onto us.
"Ma'am you're gonna be alright", a police officer says.
I look behind me as they carry the secretary's unconscious body out of the room, I sigh in relief as we're finally safe.
"Sir we need an ambulance", I alert the officer.
"One's coming up the elevator right now", the officer smiles.
"Y/N!", you hear someone shout as your delved into a hug.
"You're safe", Yoongi pecks my head.
"Guys let's hug later, Jungkook's hurt", I say.
Someone runs into the room and immediately goes to Jungkook's body, we anxiously wait and watch the nurse check Jungkook's body, she professionally wraps Jungkook's wound and comes to us.
"Are you guys the family of that man", the nurse ask.
"Yes, we are", Namjoon responds.
"Well, he's alright. He's unconscious from the shock but he'll wake up any moment now, the knife didn't stab anything severe but it was deep so it'll take a few weeks to heal. Make sure he doesn't use that much and that he gets a lot of rest, don't make him work anytime soon and go see a doctor in two weeks time. You guys are gonna be alright but can I check your wounds ma'am", the nurse.
"Sure", the nurse leads you to a chair as she takes care of your wounds.

The nurse said your completely fine, the scratch on your forehead was going to heal soon, the cut on your neck didn't damage any vital arteries or veins, you were prescribed with painkillers and was ordered to get a lot of rest and to not move your neck to much. The nurse said the exhaustion your body was going through was going to make the pain worse but she said you were going to make, she was proud that you push your hardest and strived to stay alive.

After an hour, the police finished questioning you and deemed the murderer was going to stay in prison for a long time, the nurse left minutes ago and now you guys were surrounding Jungkook on the bed.
"Guys I think we should go home", you say what was on everyone's mind.
"Yea", the boys agree.
"You guys pack up and we'll take turns watching Jungkook, I feel like everyone wants to get out of this paradise as fast as possible", you mumble.
"We love you Jungkook", one by one the guys kiss Jungkook's forehead.
The guys leave and go back into their rooms, I look at Jungkook and caress his face. My knight in shining armour.
"I love you so much", a tear scales down your eye.
You lay your head on Jungkook's chest listening to the steady heartbeat, you're so glad that everyone came out alive. Your eyes snap open as you feel a hand brush through, you pull back and see Jungkook's eyes weakly opened.
"You're okay", you hug his neck.
"I su-sure am", Jungkook coughs.
"The nurse said you're gonna heal fine and all that you need is to rest, Jungkook we're going home. Sleep for a while and I'll wake you up when we're done", you say.
"But-".
"No buts, doctors orders", you cut Jungkook off.
"Well can you at least sleep with me".
"Sure", you smile.
You hop into bed and Jungkook tries to cuddle you, he hisses and retracts his arm. You immediately pull his hand down and instead take him in your arms instead.
"I'll take care of you tonight", you kiss Jungkook's lips.
"O-Okay", you enjoy seeing the slight red tint on his cheeks.

——◂〚 ° 〛▸——

A/N: we're finally safe and going home. Also thank you so so so so so much for 1K reads, you guys are somehow reading this cringey shit but at least you guys are enjoying it, I [term of endearment] you guys. Stay safe.