CH 7: WAR OF HORMONES

——◂〚 Y/N's POV 〛▸——

I groan and clutch my stomach as I uncomfortably shuffle on my bed. It was that time of the month. Call it whatever you want, a period, the menstrual cycle but it's fucking painful all in all. My periods usually last for 5 days but they give me the worst cramps ever, my body must really want me to get pregnant, the first day is usually the worst and I'm currently in WW530, day 2-5 is usually less painful but it looks like I either got fucked really hard or I got in a fight because I limp everywhere.
"You okay in there", Jin says outside my bedroom.
"I'm dying", I exclaim.
"Do you want me to come in", Jin offers.
"I'm fine, I'm just on my period", I shout back.
"Okay. Tell me if you need anything", Jin yells.

I sit and watch TV for an hour until I hear someone knock on the door.
"Who is it", I yell.
"Yoongi", Yoongi replies.
"Come in", I shout.
"I heard you were on your period so I got you some things. Here's 5 boxes of Japanese chocolates I bought, if there are some missing it's because I couldn't resist, they melt in your mouth. I bought all the juices and drinks that included cranberry, I bought you a load of apple pies from Maccas and I got a heat pack for you", Yoongi places the item on my bedside table.
"Marry me, I don't care where, how or when. I love you so much right now", I grab a box of chocolates.
"Take me out for dinner first and I'll think about", Yoongi replies.
"When I'm off my period, we are ordering a bunch of KFC chicken and drenching it in sweet and sour sauce".
"Can't wait", Yoongi pats my head before leaving.

——◂〚 Timeskip 〛▸——

The boys have been coming in and out of my room to comfort me and I couldn't be anymore thankful, they have made my day and I have forgotten the feeling of my cramps, definitely my favourite period... wait that sounds weird. I've been trapped in my bedroom unable to move as I've been binge watching shows on Netflix, I've finish watching Riverdale, Stranger Things, To All The Boys I've Loved Before, How I Met Your Mother, Project MC2 and now I don't know what to watch.
"Can I come in", Jin peeks his head through the door.
"Sure", I smile.
"I've done some research and it says that omega 3, especially salmon can help with periods and apparently vanquishes cramps, so I've baked some salmon for you", Jin places a tray on my lap.
"Thank you so much, I love salmon". (A/N: thoughts on salmon. I like it both cooked and raw)
"Anytime", Jin makes himself comfortable.
Jin comes under the sheets and lays beside me as he cuddles me.
"I also heard cuddling can be very pain relieving", Jin says.
"Well, I like cuddles as well", I put one arm around Jin as I eat.
"Whatchu watching", Jin asks.
"I don't know, any suggestions", I scroll through the browser.
"Let's watch... She's The Man", Jin points.
"Sure", I click on the movie.

The movie starts as I continue eating, you could hear the audio from my laptop, my fork clanking against the ceramic plate and Jin breathing next to me. He brushed my hair as I shiver with delight (A/N: do you guys like getting your hair brushed? I've noticed that girls tend to like it, is it a thing or something), Jin treated me like glass and assured that I was comfortable, Jin's food was so good that I hated it when there was none left on my plate. I placed the plate on the bedside table as I cuddle with Jin, he keeps me close to his chest as he continues to brush through my hair, I kinda felt like a cat but I liked it... wait this sounds like the song I just produced for TXT.
"My favourite's Gouda", 'Viola' says as we laugh.
"What is this movie, the plot's weird but it's so funny", I exclaim.
"Don't criticise it, enjoy it", Jin hugs me tighter.
"Okay, I'll stop", I snuggle into Jin's chest.
We enter a silence with our eyes glued to my laptop screen until Jin had something to say.
"What do you think of us Y/N".
"I think you guys are great, you guys are so nice and caring, anybody would be lucky to be with you guys", I smile up at Jin.
"Do you have a favourite", Jin asks.
"Now why would I rank you guys, I don't want any of you guys to feel like you're lesser than another, I kinda don't understand why people have biases, I mean you can have a favourite someone but do you really have to announce it, don't they ever think about those who they don't consider", I ramble.
"For someone young, you sure are wise".
"I observe things a lot".

Soon after the movie ended and it was dark outside, my digital clock hit 11:37pm and a wave of tiredness came over me, with the pain from my cramps and laughing so much, my body was exhausted.
"It's getting late, do you just wanna sleep here for tonight", I offer.
"Sure", Jin shrugs.
"Well you can shower first, I have some clothes somewhere", I search my walk in closet finding male clothes.
"Here you go", I give Jin sweatpants and a jumper.
"There should be towels and spare things under the sink cabinet", I say.
"Thanks", Jin goes into my master bathroom.
I sit on the bed patiently waiting for Jin to finish showering, I feel myself fighting to stay awake as the bed whispers to me, inviting me under its warm sheets, fluffy pillows and plushy mattress. It was the longest ten minutes of my life.
"Your turn", Jin comes out of the bathroom with slightly damp hair.
I grab my clothes and quickly took a shower before blow drying my hair.
I walk out of the bathroom seeing Jin wait for me under the sheets, he pulls up the blanket and invites me to lay next to him, I turn off the lights quickly and flop onto him rolling on the side.
"Goodnight Jin".
"Night Y/N", Jin pulls me close.