CH 19: PARADISE

——◂〚 Y/N's POV 〛▸——

We get up from our seats as we've landed in Hawaii, as soon as we head to the entrance a wave of heat came crashing onto our faces. It was kinda weird transitioning from the cold weather of Korea to the humid temperatures of Hawaii, we had to change clothes inside the plane. We walk down the stairs as a bus awaits us to board, I wasn't sure if it was just me but being in the sun for a few seconds already made me start sweating, the bus radiated with cold air as everyone sighed in relief.
"Hold on guys", the driver says as I hold onto a handle.
The car suddenly pushes forward making Jimin fall, I quickly catch him with one arm as we make eye contact.
"Falling for me Park Jimin", I smirk.
"I fell for you ages ago", Jimin winks as he steadies himself.
Jimin holds onto the same pole I was holding as his other hand was around my waist, who knew people could be romantic on a bus that smelled like sweat.

The bus parked at an entrance closer to the baggage area, we get off the bus and enter the private section of the airport. It was odd being the only people in this section of the airport but at least we don't have to wait around to find and get our luggage. I grab my suitcase off the chain and followed Jin out the door, he waited for me and grabbed my hand so we could walk together, I was so into the moment that I didn't notice the fans that were crowding our way out. Since I am just the best co-manager ever, I hired about 15 security guards to help us, they surrounded us and safely pushed aside the energetic fans that were coming at us.
"What's your name Manager-Unnie".
"I PURPLE YOU KIM TAEHYUNG!".
"I'll sue you Min Yoongi".
"I love you BTS!!!".
"Saranghae Hobi!", the fans scream.
I was appreciative that the fans supported us but I wished they could do it in a way where it didn't seem like the zombie apocalypse started, people kept poking their arms through the guards and touched some of us, we were huddled in the middle us Jin and Namjoon tried their best to protect me. I could feel someone touch my leg and I just spasmed and shook my leg like crazy, how did idols go through this on a daily basis. Did anybody teach you respect.

After some obsessive pushing, we made it outside and quickly stuffed ourselves into the van I rented out. We threw our stuff in the boot and got inside the vehicle in record time, Jimin slammed the door shut and Jin started the engine and zoomed us away. The windows were tinted and government approved as I looked outside, we were surrounded my greenery as I couldn't see a spot that wasn't occupied by vegetation, Jin said it was about an hour drive before we arrive at the hotel so he said to get comfortable. The humid temperature made us feel sleepy so I laid my head on Hoseok's shoulder as I wrapped my arms around his torso, Taehyung's head swung from side to side as the bumpy road made it more difficult for him to fall asleep, I grab his hand and tugged him towards me as he opens his eyes for second, he lays on my body and hugs me falling asleep. The row behind us was already asleep as Jimin and Jungkook laid their head on Yoongi's shoulder, Yoongi had his neck pillow on and earphones in as he was snoozing away, Namjoon kept Jin company but even he couldn't stay awake, Jin was wide awake and sighed in happiness as he looked at us sleeping through the rear view mirror. This was already paradise.

——◂〚 Timeskip 〛▸——

"WAKE UP!!!", Jin screamed as we jolt awake.
I look outside the window seeing the tall modern building we were going to stay at. The Hilton Hawaiian Village.

We all awe at the sight and quickly rush in so we can get to our rooms, Namjoon heads to the front desk as the rest tries their best to not be seen, I felt sad that they couldn't fully enjoy their vacation but at the same time at least they're on ...

We all awe at the sight and quickly rush in so we can get to our rooms, Namjoon heads to the front desk as the rest tries their best to not be seen, I felt sad that they couldn't fully enjoy their vacation but at the same time at least they're on holiday, they work too hard.
"Let's go", Namjoon comes back with a card.
We all cramp into an elevator and head to the top floor, Namjoon got us a four bedroom suite and said that we only had about 5 neighbors, Namjoon explained that the owner made our floor completely safe and that no one could enter it unless they were staff, that made me feel safe.
The elevator bell dings as the mechanical doors open, we find our room and enter modern heaven. We all crash our stuff in the living room and occupy the couches.
"So how gets to sleep with Y/N", Jungkook asks.
Everyone looks at each other.
"Me!", they say simultaneously.
"We can solve this easily. We're staying here for two weeks so that means you guys get to sleep with me twice, we'll just randomise an order", I say and grab my phone.
I searched for some 'pull your name out the hat' site and surprisingly found one. I entered their names and shuffled there names.
"Welcome back tooo... Who Gets To Sleep With Y/N", I put my host voice on.
"The first person is, drum roll", I slap my thighs.
"Jeou Jungkook", I announce.
"Fuck yeah, I'm first", Jungkook celebrates as the others glare.
"Oh how naive you are. It's already midnight which means you get less time to sleep with me", I retort.
The others start laughing as Jungkook deflates and pouts, sinking into the couch.
"Second is..."

——◂〚 Timeskip 〛▸——

It took thirty minutes to decide the order but at last it was done. From first to last: Jungkook, Yoongi, Taehyung, Jimin, Hoseok, Jin and lucky last, Namjoon. Everyone had a good laugh but in the end resulted in exhaustion, we trenched to our rooms tired and ready to go to sleep but someone else had other plans. Jungkook and I got changed into something more comfortable and showered separately... even though Jungkook insisted we'd do it together. We flopped onto the plush bed and turned the lamps beside us off, we had the aircon on low and the blanket felt like heaven.
"You know the thing you said back there made me mad... I think someone needs a punishment", Jungkook rolls over me and stands his arms beside my head. I gulp.
"You've been bad and bad girls get punishments", Jungkook whispers near my ear.
He trails his hands on my thighs, pass the nonexistent curve of my hips, up my sides and finally clasps his hands around my neck.
"I think...", Jungkook licks his lips.
"I think I'm gonna hug you forever!", Jungkook smiles.
He links his legs around my waist and hugs my neck with his arms, he pulls the covers over us as he squeezes me tight. Then he falls asleep. What just happened.

——◂〚 ° 〛▸——

A/N: sorry not sorry. I do recall me saying something about not doing smut.