CH 21: SCENERY

——◂〚 Taehyung's POV 〛▸——

It was 7pm and the suite was quiet, everyone was out except for Y/N and I. Namjoon and Jungkook were eating somewhere, Jin and Taehyung we're taking pictures, Jimin and Hoseok were travelling the night market. I had something planned for Y/N and I.
"Hey do you want to go out", I enter Y/N's room and flop onto her bed.
"And what will we be doing at 7:05 at night", Y/N replies.
"I have the perfect place", I smile.
"Then let's go", Y/N smiles back.
Y/N grabs her phone and wallet then finds a jacket from her suitcase, I quickly write a note and stick on the fridge then I get my own stuff from my from.

Y/N and I are out somewhere being romantic, Do Not Disturb.
Be back by 9:30ish. Sincerely TaeTae.

"I'm ready let's go", I grab Y/N's hand and leave the apartment locked.
We enter the elevator and down to the lobby, I nod at the secretary as she calls a taxi.
"It's right outside waiting for you", she smiles.
We thank her and go outside feeling the warm night, we enter the taxi car as I give the address to the man driving. He says to buckle in and we were driving away.
"So where are we going", Y/N asks.
"You'll see", I rub circles on Y/N's hand.
We have a little at the back of the car as she lays her head on my shoulder, the static radio in the background added something romantic to the atmosphere, tonight was going to be perfect. We pass couple holding hands, cute kids playing in the sand and the waves crashing on the land, it was beautiful but I wasn't looking at that. I was looking at Y/N. I admired her eyes, nose, lips, everything, to me she had flaws. She is perfect.

My time was cut short as we arrived at our destination, I payed the taxi driver as we wave him goodbye. We stand outside a observatory as I booked a star gazing tour, Y/N looks at the building then looks back at me.
"We're watching the stars", she asks.
"Sure are", I looked at my star.
We head to the entrance and go to the front desk, the secretary finds my name on his list and leads us to a separate room. There were a few other couples but we didn't mind, it was cute seeing couples that were young and old.
"Ah everyone is here, let's get started", the guide started.
"A star is an astronomical object consisting of luminous spheroid of plasma help by it's own gravity. The closest star near Earth is the Sun. Stars can range in colour from red to white to blue, it all depends on mass, it kinda works like fire, red is the least harmful and blue is the most. When you look at the night sky you see a lot of stars but did you know that stars can come in multiples, a number of stars can orbit around a common centre of gravity, making the night sky even more beautiful. Even though stars may look beautiful and bring wishes, they can be deadly, the largest known star is the monster VY Canis Majoris. This star is thought to be 1,800 times the size of the Sun; it would engulf the orbit of Saturn but the most massive stars live the shortest of time periods", the guide explains.
"Now we are heading to our constellation room. In our galaxy, there is an estimated 200-400 billion stars, each one in a separate space that can be living near a new life form. There are 500 billion other galaxies out there, aliens might exist. Wear these headsets to see the magic of outer space", the guide hands out vr sets.
Y/N and I put on the headsets and head inside the dome shaped room, there was a stand in the middle and chairs around it, we took a seat near the middle. The guide enters the room and sets up the stand in the middle, the lights dim down then the guide turns on something which changes what we were just seeing. A few seconds ago we were just in a room but now we were floating in space near the stars.
"Through programming and virtual reality, our IT team has replicated a simulator like they have in NASA. We'll be learning about constellations and there meanings but since there are a lot of couples in this room, the stars have a love story to tell you", the guide announces.
"This is the star Vega, she'll play the princess and this is Altair, he'll play the farmer. Once upon a time, a princess was sick of her mother, men came consistently knocking at her door asking for her hand in marriage but she didn't like any of them. They were vain, snobby, disrespectful or boring but one day she looked outside and saw the farmer across field. The princess watched him do his work and was impressed by his determination and care, she just had to talk to him. Overtime, they talked regularly, had a few dates and met at night but when the Queen found out that her daughter was seeing a peasant, she was furious. When the night was its darkest, the queen went out and created a vast river separating the two lovers, when the two lovers found out they were devastated. The Milky Way stopped them from seeing each other. They grieved, cried and suffered, all hope was lost until... a flock of magpies saw how sad they looked, so they created a bridge made out flowers so they can finally be reunited again. Once a year when the birds migrate, the two lovers could meet and love each other for one day. The end", the guide finishes narrating.
"Hey can I talk to you outside for a minute", I ask Y/N.
"Sure", we quietly shuffle to the exit.

"Umm I just wanted to say that I love you. You've changed my life and the others so much, everyday we look forward to seeing you, loving you and being with you. I'm sorry for what I did before and tonight was me giving something back, you mean the world to us and I couldn't imagine being without you", I kiss the few tears that escaped Y/N's eyes away.
"I forgave you already Taehyung, I love you too much to be mad at you", Y/N cries.
I take Y/N's face in my hands and smash my lips on top of her's as we passionately kiss. The End. (A/N: it's not the end of the ff if you're wondering)