CH 17: AIRPLANE

——◂〚 Y/Ns POV 〛▸——

I did my last few checks before we go to the airport in half an hour, when the boys told me we were going to Hawaii they alerted me that I had a week left to pack, I called the big boss and begged him to let me stay but he mega guilt tripped me so now I kinda feel like I have to go. That old man has tricks under his sleeve.
I have tactically checked and packed everything I needed for the vacation: clothes, shoes, accessories, money, electronics, beauty, sunscreen and notes on where to go in Hawaii. I thought I was prepared.
I sat on my suitcase and tried to zip everything in, I related to it so much. As I was battling with my suitcase, a knock on my door interrupted me.

"Come in", I shout as I sigh and flop on my bed.
"Oh hey", I greet seeing the maknae line.
"Did you guys need anything", I continue.
"No we just wanted to apologise", Jimin sounded.
"It was totally wrong for us to take advantage of you and to not ask for consent, we were just so happy to have you in our arms that we didn't think of the consequences we created, we were irrational and wanted to say sorry for our mistakes", Jungkook spoke.
"It's fine now but please don't do it again, asking for consent is the MOST important thing anyone could do and you guys just totally skipped it, women already suffer against the dominance of men, just remember to ask for consent and respect everyone around you", I reply.
The boys' heads fell as the room turned serious, they looked hurt but that was what I intended to do, in the right way. I've been through so much shit already that it made it hard to trust people, I gave these people my trust and they break it, it hurt. It hurt me badly but it doesn't mean I won't forgive them, I know they are good people... but mostly hormonal.
"Come here", I open my arms and look away.
I could feel the boys smiling as they came closer and hug me.
"I forgive you guys, just don't fuck up or I'll kill you", my voice was muffled.
"We promise we won't hurt you", Taehyung says.
"We love you~", Jungkook sing songs.
"I love me too".
"Hey!", Jimin pouts.
"I love you guys too", I mumble as they hug me tighter.
They let me go and sit on my bed.
"Hey Y/N... can we kiss you", Jungkook asks.
My flares up as I cough silently. Young people these days fuck like rabbits... but I guess three kisses won't hurt.
"Sure?", I say questionably
"When people ask for consent, they need a full and convincing yes", Taehyung says.
"Yes", I say more confidently.
The boys near and close into my face, I scrunch my eyes shut and wait for the impact... I waited a few more seconds feeling nothing, I open my eyes and the boys immediately kiss my face. Jungkook kissed my forehead, Jimin my left cheek and Taehyung the other. They tricked me... but I liked it.

——◂〚 Timeskip 〛▸——

We are now stacked and packed into the van a few minutes away from the airport, the boot is filled to the brim and it was a bit uncomfortable.
"We're arriving", Jin says as I look outside the window.
A bunch of people were outside the airport. They were fans. They started to get louder as they see a van coming towards them, being BTS it was kinda obvious that they might be in a van, I started panicking.
"There's a ton of fans outside", I alert.
"But how. We never told anything about us going on holiday, I didn't even use my name when I was booking my tickets", Namjoon exclaims.
"Life Just gets scarier and scarier everyday", I comment.
"Guys we have to think of a way to get Y/N inside there safely without anyone knowing", Jin announces.
We all go silent and think.
*ding* my lightbulb goes off.
"Jungkook can you find my suitcase", I asks as he nods.
"Jin can you somehow go behind a car that's going super slow", I instruct.
"There should be security for guys somewhere but I don't think that can stop someone from exposing me, so the plan is I'm just gonna go by myself and meet you guys at the gate. Once that car in front of me stops, Jimin will open the door and I'll rush out. Are you ready team", I stick my hand out as BTS piles theirs.
"Hwaiting!" We scream and raise our hands.
The car in front starts going slower, Jimin's hand was on the door handle ready to go as we wait, the headlights on the back of the goes red and Jimin rips the door open as I rush out and act like I was just some commoner coming out of my car.

I head towards the entrance and see Jin stop the van near the front, the guards do there job and shield them as they pile out of the car, I wasn't some lazy piece shit and hired 12 guards to be at service. I was transferring precious cargo.
The fans start screaming as I quickly head inside and go to the check-in area. I hope the boys were safe.

——◂〚 Fast Forward 〛▸——

The area was quiet as I was moved into a private gate, I paced around and panicked as my thoughts plagued my mind, were they safe, what if there was saesang, I hope none of them got dragged by a fan, please tell they didn't get groped/sexually assaulted/killed/injected with some kind of poison/ somewhere along those lines. I kept refreshing my phone seeing if any news sparked the web, I kept angrily sighing as the boys haven't arrived yet.

When the tinted sliding doors move, my head whiplashes seeing the boys standing there, I run to them and hug them with all my strength as I bury my head in someone's neck.
"Can't go a second without us", Taehyung smirks.
"I was fucking worried about you guys, what took you so long", I stress.
"Namjoon broke his suitcase so we had to buy a new one", Yoongi answers
"Seriously how", I face Namjoon as he scratches his neck.
"But are you guys okay, did you guys get hurt or anything", I turn motherly.
"Nope, the guards did there job and surprisingly the fans were pretty respectful", Jungkook replies.
"Good. Now let's fucking board this plane before anything bad happens", I state.

The flight attendant at the stand scanned our passports and guided us to the plane, Namjoon went the extra mile and booked us a whole plane but he said they did that on the regular. We head outside and walk to the airport that was really loud, we start climbing the stairs where I deemed myself safe. So I thought.

——◂〚 ° 〛▸——

A/N: Cliffhanger?