◆00◆ A Hero came

How many times have I seen your life end tragically? Every time I thought you will survive, you will end up dying. All I can do is watch as death snatch you away from everyone who will come to love you and treasure you. I wish I can do something for you too, I've always wished for that. If I can trade my own life for yours, I would happily do so...because I treasure you too. 

But you can't see me. You can't hear me. You don't know about my existence...

yet.

The story will restart once again.

This time, I pray for your happiness. 

Because I want you to live and be happy.

That's why, please survive this,

Michiyo...

Michiyo gotten out of the car and she looked at the huge white mansion. She had never been anywhere close to a mansion before so this was a new experience entirely. She had no idea mansions could look this magnificent from close up. 

"Well, come in and make yourself at home." One of the men in the suit said to her. 

The four men who were in the car with her seemed nice. She held a nice conversation with them despite the nervousness at first. 

'Mom and Dad are trying to pick themselves back up due to financial issues. They said these men, the Okumura brothers, are very nice people who were willing to take me in until they come back for me.' 

She took one step forward to the mansion that was white.

However,  Michiyo did not sense the malicious thoughts of these men. She did not know their friendly faces were nothing more than a facade to hide their true evil nature. 

She took a second step.

She was not able to see for after a few days of living with them that these men will find out her diamond Quirk was not able to generate permanent diamonds. She will be subjected to 40 days of hellish nightmare no one would ever want to go through. She will have no idea she will be violated by heroes and villains for these men to earn a profit under the name 'Diamond Flower.'

After a few more steps, she was about to touch the golden handle of the white mansion. 

"Michiyo!" 

Michiyo paused at the voice that called out her name. She looked over her shoulder to see someone of her age. She watched as he panted heavily and almost out of breath. Who was he? Why was he looking at her with desperation? Why was he looking at her like he knew her for a very long time? 

"Michiyo, don't go in there! Don't go..." 

"Who are you?" Michiyo had no idea who he was.