◆13◆ If I have one wish

Shouto felt horrible. He felt horrible because he knew what will happen to Bakugou but he had to force himself not to do the right thing at the last moment in order to keep Bakugou on the destined path. Was it really THAT bad to change someone else's fate when you knew something undesirable will happen to them? 

Watching some of his friends being taken into the ambulance, Todoroki and the others watched feeling so much unease. 

"We will make a return home. Once we make it down from the mountain, your parents will pick you all up. Pack your belongings and get ready to leave. Iida, please pack up for Midoriya. Ashido, pack for the injured girls." Aizawa said to this students, trying to take as much control of the situation as much as he could. Truthfully speaking, he's angry for failing to save all of the students and keeping them all out of danger, but this was a situation that was clearly pre-planned by the League of Villains. "We will leave soon so please hurry up and gather when it is time." 

"Todoroki, I know what you're thinking about." Kirishima said to him as they walked back to the lodge.

"How can you understand how I am possibly feeling when you weren't there to see Bakugou being taken-" It took the boy with the dual Quirk to realize finishing his sentence will be the most insensitive thing to Kirishima, who had seen the world repeat itself over and over again as if looking through a kaleidoscope. He looked down in shame because it was hurtful like pouring salt to open wound; how could he complain about the frustration of knowing what will happen from the previous world this one time when this had repeated endlessly for Kirishima. 

Kirishima smiled sadly, "Sorry. It happened for so many times that I may seem insensitive about your feelings." 

Todoroki couldn't believe Kirishima would say that to him. Kirishima's words should be said by Todoroki himself! 

"Sorry." Todoroki apologized because it should be him who should apologize. "Taking it out on you. I'm sorry." 

The red haired male smiled, "No problem. Listen, we need to do exactly as we did in the previous world." 

"It will always save Bakugou no matter what?" 

"Yeah. The same method always worked. One last thing: Do not let Michiyo help." 

Todoroki wondered why and so he asked.

"You broke off the chain of events of all her worlds. From Day 0, this world stopped being the same world as the previous one for Michiyo and all the other ones, even I won't know if she will die or not on that day. That's why, Todoroki, we can't let Michiyo get involved with Bakugou's rescue. Got it?" 

Todoroki decided that was the best choice to make.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shouto was very quiet in his Dad's car. He didn't say anything because he was thinking about what Kirishima said earlier. He knew Kirishima and him will both discover Yaoyorozu's conversation with All Might and they will go and rescue Bakugou with Iida, Midoriya, and Yaoyorozu. They will break the rules and it will be a matter of days until they end up living in dorms. 

'This might be the only world to save her. I will save her and make sure she lives beyond that destined day no matter what.' He thought while looking ahead. The day when Michiyo died in the previous world was coming closer and closer. It scared him. It scared him to think he could lose her again. 

His father glanced at him before looking at the road again. 

"Michiyo is a strong woman. I've only trained with her for a few days but she is pushing herself to better herself."