◆26◆ Who will take on the burden?

Peaceful days continued, Ranfa had been spending them with Michiyo. Michiyo was having a lot of fun with Ranfa being in her life; it was like having a sister with her, she especially liked going shopping with Ranfa and talking to her about Ranfa's own little story with Kirishima. 

Michiyo wanted days like this to continue for as long as it could. She wanted happiness to last.

But this was a story where a girl had to struggle for the sake of reaching happiness. Of course it wouldn't be easy for her. How will it unfold in the very end?

Today, Ranfa was sparring with Michiyo. Since Michiyo's Quirk was so flexible in terms of range, they used Ground Beta to train with one another. The students of 1-A were watching their training session from room where all the monitors were because they were curious about the two girls who looked like twins but were not related. 

Ranfa was using a crimson red katana to fight Michiyo. The blade from Kirishima Eijirou was unbreakable, making the blade very useful if one knew how to wield it. 

Looking at it this way, Michiyo actually have the advantage over Ranfa because of how flexible her Quirk was; her Quirk, Diamond, could be used at long and short range and she could be a shield or a spear whenever she wanted. Michiyo's Quirk was perfect to becoming a Pro Hero if only she wasn't in the General Studies course.

Ranfa on the other hand, her Magic only allowed her to pull out a katana from her target depending on their Quirk. She's limited in terms of range. However, her fighting style proved to everyone that she's skilled on the battlefield. 

1-A watched Ranfa dodge all of Michiyo's long range attacks and closing in on Michiyo in an instant. 

Michiyo used the dusts of the diamonds to form a thin circular object, making light reflect into Ranfa's eyes, getting rid of her vision for a temporary moment. In that moment, Michiyo covered her fist with diamond and she punched Ranfa. However, Ranfa used her blade to take the impact! 

"Kuh...!" Punching Ranfa's crimson red blade made Michiyo feel numb, it felt like she was punching a concrete wall! If she didn't have diamonds covering her fist, skin would have broke and let blood splatter out. 

Ranfa used the opportunity to whip sand up from the ground into Michiyo's eyes! She kicked the back of Michiyo's legs, making her fall on her back before poking her neck with the crimson red blade. 

The two girls stared at one another, the only thing moved were their hair as the wind flowed by softly. 

"The back of your legs are important, be sure to protect it. You used diamond to protect the back of your head from the impact, right? Make sure to protect your neck too." She held her hand out to support Michiyo up again. "You're doing well. Again?" 

"Yes, please!" 

Ranfa smiled because Michiyo was a hard worker. 

"Good girl. Let's do this!" 

While the other students of 1-A were distracted by what's on the screen, Kirishima's talking to Todoroki far away from everyone. 

"Ranfa said that guy is missing?" Todoroki repeated what Kirishima just said. Apparently Ranfa could no longer sense the other Dabi's existence. Was the guy alive? Was he dead? It's as if his entire existence was removed completely from this world. "How does she know that?" 

"Because Ranfa doesn't belong to this world either. For her and the other Dabi, the two of them are extra people in this world."

Todoroki looked at the screen from where he was; but Michiyo wished to live with Ranfa. He heard her telling him how she wanted Ranfa by her side because it was like having an older sister and she loved that.