◆12◆ Time goes by, we can never stay the same

2 days went by and Michiyo had been repeating the process of going to her part time job, training with Shinsou, and coming home at night to train with Endeavor. 

Endeavor did not go easy on Michiyo at all, forcing her to go on the defensive and then right onto offensive in the next minute. He did not go easy on her even if she's a girl. To the eyes of others, it looked harsh and painful, but to Michiyo she was happy because he gave her so many good ideas for Super Moves. 

"Endeavor-san, I've thought up so many Super Moves!" 

"So you should. I would be angry if you have been training for 2 days and learnt nothing from me." 

"I won't make you angry." 

"You were late for training yesterday!" 

"But I was only late for a minute!" 

"Hmph! A Hero doesn't make excuses! It's break time! Go outside and make tea." 

'Endeavor-san had been getting me to make tea whenever Fuyumi-san is not home. Before, he would go and make it himself but when I made it for him yesterday, he drank it and had been asking me to do it since...does this mean we are tea buddies?!' 

"What are you dawdling for?!" 

"Yes Sir!" So much for tea buddies! Servant! He's treating her like a servant of the house! She rushed out of the dojo and she quickly went to the kitchen to serve tea! 

When she finally came back with tea, the two of them were drinking it at the veranda. She even brought a small bowl of crackers to eat too. Because Endeavor was not always home, she doesn't know what to think about him. She heard from Todoroki that he was a difficult person to get along with, how he was an ambitious man who pushed his family to self destruction.

"Michiyo." 

"Yes?" 

"Go to the flower shop tomorrow and pick a flower up for me. Tell them I sent you and then go to the psychiatric ward." 

Michiyo wondered if Endeavor will always be the man who only knew how to destroy for the sake of ambitions. If that was the case, why would he tell her to do that? Wasn't he trying to fix things somehow? She wondered why Endeavor never told his children that he was trying to fix things, wouldn't it open up a path for the others to start seeing things from his point of view? She doesn't know what the correct way of doing things looked like in the Todoroki family situation, but she believed light will shine on this family someday. 

"I'll do that. I won't tell Fuyumi-san or Shouto." 

"I'm counting on you." 

She glanced at him and she wondered what will Todoroki think if he knew what his father was doing behind the scenes. 

"What are you smiling about?" 

"Just wondering if Shouto will be happy if he can see the same thing as I am seeing." 

"Well stop wondering and focus on how you're going to improve some more!" 

"Yes sir~." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day, Dabi was out and about. He went to Pancake House for a small breakfast and a black coffee. He didn't stay long because Michiyo wasn't there. Why wasn't she there today? Did something happen?

"Tonight, the other me will attack those kids." He knew what will happen, but he decided to do nothing to stop it because what will happen to Class 1-A will not affect Michiyo. He doesn't care about the lives of others because only Michiyo's life mattered to him.