◆17◆ For Michiyo

Michiyo sealed the injured Dabi inside of an unbloomed diamond flower, keeping him safe from the blue fire Dabi was capable of. While at the same time trying to fend off the Dabi from the other world, she had to make sure she keeps the injured one from harm. 

A sea of blue fire came at her way, but she already covered herself with diamonds, rendering his fire useless.

"Tch. I love but hate your Quirk, Michiyo. I love it when you use it to protect me, but I hate it when I can't burn through it when you protect someone I dislike!" He knew her Quirk was strong, but he knew how her Quirk work enough to know how to get around it; it's a battle of stamina and he had the upper hand. "Why are you protecting someone who will kill you in the future?!" 

Michiyo didn't want to hurt the Dabi who was kind to her. All she was doing was creating walls to block him or try to capture him in a diamond flower but he was far too fast for her to capture!

'I need to get closer to him in order to capture him. Once I capture him, he will not be a threat! She made some of the diamond walls shatter so the dusts will accumulate and float around like clouds. She jumped onto the wall and each time she landed onto the dusts, it hardened into a diamond panel and it fell to the ground every time she jumped to the next one. She was serious about capturing Dabi! 

Dabi was not about to let her close the distance and capture him either. He was forced to defend himself from her. He needed to be careful he doesn't get to the point where he overuse his Quirk and unable to use it again.

"There's no reason for us to fight!" Michiyo shouted at him, "Dabi, please!" 

Dabi hid behind a diamond wall, he chose to turn his back on her words because he couldn't listen to them right now; if he listened to them, he will stop and just end up wanting to protect her instead of killing the other him. He needed to be quick about killing the other him! 

If you can see into the future and you know someone will kill someone you deem 'precious'...

What will you do? 

Will you go through all sorts of length to stop them? 

Will you even kill them?

Dabi had decided he will kill the other him. In all worlds, if he doesn't kill the other him then the other him will go and kill her either directly or indirectly. The only way to stop the other him was by murdering him and replacing him. However, even if he killed the other him from many worlds, something or someone else will kill her. What could he do to protect her? Every time he does something to protect her, he's always back to square one.

'This world gave me hope. Seeing Michiyo never suffered in this world, seeing she is alive, and living with a smile on her face...it gave me hope. Hope that she can live on and find happiness. It doesn't matter if she's not falling for me in this world, I just want a world where she can be happy. For her sake, I'll do anything. For her, I'll stain my hands in blood and kill anyone who dares to hurt her.' "Even if it's myself!" He came out into the opening and he started to run away, creating more distance from her.

"Don't run away!" She followed after him, not allowing him the chance to run away. She's doing her best to close the distance but he kept going further and further from her. She had to trap him! It's the only way to keep the injured safe! What will she do once she trapped him though? Talk him out of it? Will he listen? She doesn't know...but she had someone to protect and she doesn't want Dabi to stain his hands.