◆30◆ ◆True Ending◆ Rewrite, a beautiful bloom

Todoroki kept his promise and he took Michiyo to the beach. She had been feeling down since Ranfa and Dabi left the world forever so he thought he'd do whatever he could to make her happy again. Michiyo always said she was fine but he always had a feeling she's not okay. He wanted her to smile for real and to be happy. 

"Michiyo, what are you doing?" He returned from a nearby shop that sold things essential for a day at the beach after making a small purchase.

Michiyo found a shell revealing itself from its hiding place in the sand as the wave started to pull back into the sea after it pushed its way up onto the sandy beach. She bent down and she picked the pinkish colored shell out. She turned around to her boyfriend and she happily ran over to him when he returned after buying something from a nearby shop.

"Shouto, look! I found a shell! It's a little pink! You see it?" 

"Ah. It's pretty." Todoroki then put a straw hat on her head. The straw hat had a long blue ribbon on it and it flowed in the direction of the wind. "It suits you.

She blushed and she nodded happily, "Thank you~." 

Seeing her smile like this, he himself was happy.

Unknown to the two of them, they were being spied on by their own classmates, who were a good distance from getting caught by Todoroki and Michiyo.

"Michiyo-chan is so adorable! No shoes, white dress, and a cute straw hat...that is a perfect combination...! She is so pure it hurts...!" Kaminari commented as he cried while using binoculars Yaoyorozu made for everyone. 

"Todoroki-kun is the definition of ikemen! Shirtless and dark colored swimming boxer shorts?! He looks good...! He is so hot it hurts...!" Mina commented, crying as she held onto a binocular Yaoyorozu made as well.

"G-guys, maybe we shouldn't be spying on them- Deku-kun, why are you taking notes?!" Uraraka gasped at how Midoriya was taking notes with one hand while spying with the binoculars with the other one! How talented! But why?!

"A Hero is no good just rescuing people from danger. They need to be able to rescue the hearts of people too." 

"Midoriya-kun, you are right! We should use Todoroki-kun as an example and be like him!" Iida agreed too, making Uraraka sigh out.

"I like how you guys make such a sound justification but it doesn't take away from the fact you are spying on Todoroki-kun..." She said while shaking her head. When the soft wind blew though, she smiled; it's the perfect day for the beach.

"Also, I've told Todoroki important dating tips!" Mineta announced out loud.
"What do you know about dating?" Jirou asked while making a disgusted look; anything to do with Mineta couldn't be good!

"Hya!" 1-A were alerted by Michiyo's sudden squeal. When they all looked through their binoculars, they could see Todoroki had picked up his girlfriend.

"It's cold!" Michiyo held onto him as he started to walk to the direction of the sea. "Shouto, I'm still wearing my dress!" 

"We got spare clothes too." 

"That's not the- Ahh! It's cold!" Her butt touched the water, she wasn't prepared for the sudden coolness.

"Ah..." It also doesn't help when Todoroki slipped on a seaweed! He fell back and they both landed with a loud splash!

"HE SLIPPED! HE TOOK HER DOWN WITH HIM!" Mineta, Kaminari, and Midoriya all shouted at the same time!