◆22◆ Diamond heart

No matter how many countless worlds there were, all she could do was watch from afar, outside of the flow of time, within an hourglass where there was no escape for her. Was she alive? She's still breathing. Was she dead? The beat of her heart remained eternal...the only thing she could do was pray and wish for a change. She wished for it; each and every day she would pray in her heart that there will be a change. She wished for a world where Michiyo could be born and have her happiness; she's not concerned about Yuuki because she knew Yuuki will be okay. However, the same couldn't be said about Michiyo because the wheel of fate always turn to a tragic end where there was never happiness for her. Ranfa prayed for it this whole time. She prayed for a world where Sen Michiyo could be happy and live beyond the day she's destined to die. 

Right now, Ranfa's here. She's standing here in Michiyo's world; the only world where Todoroki changed the flow of events for the better. She couldn't do anything before but now she's here...she's going to destroy the reason why she was trapped in the hourglass in the very first place. This was the continuation of the Herogatari from a very long time ago.

The monster was reforming once again. 

Kirishima let Ranfa go but Ranfa's hand stayed on his chest. 

"I need a good exercise. It just doesn't suit me being stuck in an hourglass." 

"You never did like to like to sit on the sideline. You've never changed, Ranfa." When he looked down at his chest, the spot where Ranfa touched was glowing brightly. "How nostalgic..." He looked at her to see a strong and determined look in her eyes, it was the eyes of someone who had not lost the will to fight. This was the eyes of the one he fell in love with. 

When Ranfa moved her hand away, the hilt of a katana was pulled out from the light. Kirishima shut his eyes and did his best to overcome the pain as she pulled the katana from him. The hilt was maroon brown, the blade was crimson red, and the edge of the blade was jagged like when Kirishima harden his entire body. 

Todoroki, Dabi, and Michiyo stared in silence. Who was this girl who shared the same face and voice with Michiyo? Dabi had travelled so many different worlds, meeting Yuuki and Michiyo again and again, but he never met this girl who reminded him of cherry blossoms. 

"That's amazing...what kind of Quirk is that? It's like it's magic!" Midoriya couldn't believe what he was seeing! Kirishima was not hurt at all but Ranfa was able to pull out an amazing looking katana! 

The monster roared and it began to broke the earth up and throw it at their way! 

With her new katana, she's ready to go and fight. 

"I have a lot to talk to with you. Will you come back after you're done?" Kirishima asked her.

"Yeah." And she went for it without fear. Ranfa used the katana and she cut through the earth with a clean swing of her katana. In her eyes, she already locked down the path she will take and she will use her katana to force her way through with an unbreakable spirit! 

The monster panicked and it tried to use the black liquid to pierce through her like before! However, Ranfa cut through the liquid with ease. She looked calm, as if she knew she couldn't fail. 

The monster forced its hand into the ground! It's trying to make a sneak attack on Ranfa and impale her from below! 

"No!" Michiyo got down on her knees and she touched the ground with her hands and she was able to capture Ranfa in a diamond flower before the liquid could solidify! Michiyo was able to make the diamonds unbreakable! Was it because seeing the back of this pink haired girl brought hope back to her? The monster seemed shocked that it could no longer penetrate through Michiyo's diamond defense.