◆02◆ The flower that's no longer in the shade

In order to keep her in the light and never in the darkness, he needed to get rid of the source of the darkness. Todoroki did know his limits though, that's why he will use whatever resources he had on his hands. 

"The white mansion owned by the Okumura brothers? They did many favors for the Hero Associations. Why do you want me to keep an eye on them?" Todoroki never really had much words with his own father, given what had happened in the family. He doesn't particularly like his own father, but he will not deny his father had the rights to become the No.2 Hero. Also, just because he doesn't like him doesn't mean he will not use his father; if it meant he could get rid of obstacles for Michiyo, he will use whatever means there were. 

"My friend was nearly taken in by them. And do you remember the missing girls who were missing near that area? There were eyewitness accounts claiming the girls were seen near the mansion." 

"I'll send some undercover heroes to look over the case. This will be a secret operation." 

Contrary to what he would have thought, Endeavor did not question why Michiyo was staying here. He did not come out and outright say she had to leave in a limited number of days either. Todoroki was a little confused by it but he chose not to question it because he did not care what his father thinks; and even if Endeavor wanted Michiyo to leave, Todoroki would have fought tooth and nail with him anyway so Endeavor keeping quiet about it made things easier for Todoroki. 

"I look forward to see the results." 

"Shouto, I will be able to recommend her to attend U.A., but I cannot make a guarantee she will be in the Hero Course." 

"I see..." 

"You're okay with that?" 

"I am. If she has the will to become a Hero, she will work hard from her starting point. I believe in her." Todoroki walked out of his father's room and he nearly bumped into his older sister, Fuyumi. "Sorry." 

"Dad, are you staying for dinner tonight?" 

"Yes." 

Fuyumi smiled a little, "By the way, about Michiyo-chan..." While Endeavor did not question Michiyo about anything, Fuyumi was a little concerned because Michiyo did not go to U.A., she belonged to a further part of the city that needed a long journey by train to get to, and her little brother was not exactly the type to talk to someone from a very long distant nor was he the sociable type...so where did Michiyo come from all of a sudden and why does her own little brother dote on this blue haired girl? 

"No need to worry." 

"Eh? You're okay with it, Dad?" 

"Yeah. If it's what Shouto chose, it's fine." 

"Okay. She said she wanted to help make dinner so it's easier for me. I'll call you when dinner is ready." 

Endeavor listened as his daughter left the room. He sighed and he looked at the family photo within the frame.

"She's giving off the same aura as Rei..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was morning and a new day for school had begun. After breakfast, both Michiyo and Todoroki got changed into their U.A. uniform for school. 

Michiyo looked at herself in the mirror as she's now in her U.A. uniform. She looked cute! She looked like a proper high schooler! She wanted to tell her friends from Junior High that she met Todoroki and was given a strange chance to attend U.A. as a new transfer student in the General Studies Course, but she had no phone to contact them. Also, she couldn't remember people's phone numbers unless she had her phone...which she no longer have.