◆15◆ It will be okay

After talking to Aizawa and All Might, Endeavor gave consent for his son and Michiyo to stay at the school dorms that were being built as they speak. Endeavor was pissed about getting the Number 1 Hero position due to All Might retiring instead of having his skills overcoming the former Number 1, but he still had to accept the position anyway. 

While his own father was throwing a strop in the training room, Todoroki went to speak to check on Michiyo.

'Michiyo had been very quiet...' He thought as he thought back what happened the other day...

A few days before, Todoroki and Michiyo met up with Kirishima Eijirou. Kirishima was initially surprised when Todoroki wanted his side of the story in regards to all the worlds where Sen Michiyo was born. Kirishima wanted to hide it at first because none of the stories about Sen Michiyo had a happy ending as it was a story of a tragic beginning with a happy middle ending with yet another tragic ending. Time and time again, Kirishima could only watch as Sen Michiyo's life come to an end. 

"This is the first world where Michiyo did not suffer. The first ever world where she's taken away from the white mansion." Kirishima said while stirring the coffee after dropping a sugar cube in it. "I'm happy this is the one world where you start off happy, you are a lot more positive than all the other Michiyo I got to know. I feel like you are a different person but only having the same face." 

Michiyo put a hand on top of Kirishima's, "It must have been hard. Repeating this time and time again..." 

Kirishima gave her a sad smile. "There is a reason for it. Until I reach that very reason, it will repeat again and again." 

"Kirishima..." Todoroki will probably only remember his own past life once. After this lifetime, there might be another world, an alternate world, that mirrored this one but he will not remember a thing about it. He felt sorry for Kirishima. Yet, he was curious about the other's reason for the worlds being repeated again and again. For what purpose? Was he searching for someone? 

"Dabi told me his story about me, I am married with him in the last life." She then looked at Todoroki, "But in this life, I have feelings for Shouto." The hand that was on top of Kirishima's was now on Shouto's right hand. 

Todoroki smiled because his usually cold right hand was being warmed up by the warmth that was warm like the sunlight itself. 

"I won't die." Michiyo looked at the boys with a determined look, "I will do my best and stay alive. I don't want anyone to be upset because of me so I will do my best even more than before!" With a positive attitude and not fearing about how the three truths lead to a destined death, she decided to fight it head on with a promising strength in her eyes. Her will to live and be happy was as strong as a diamond itself. 

Todoroki opened the door to her room to see her still taking a nap. 

'She's still training and working her part time job at the same time. She really is doing her best.' He sat down on the floor and he stroked her hair, waking her up from her nap. 

"Shouto~." 

"Sorry for waking you. I wanted to hear your voice." Hearing her voice was proof she was still alive and well. He wanted to keep hearing her voice calling out for him. "It's a free day today, want to go on a date to the aquarium?" 

"Really?! I'll get ready then!" She got up immediately and she started to unbutton her pajama shirt, much to the shock of Todoroki who quickly stepped out of her room to give her privacy. The poor boy wasn't ready to see her close to naked yet!