◆05◆ Your dream, My reality

Though the goal was the same, the path to the goal was different. Todoroki was fine with that, Michiyo was fine with that. Todoroki was happy that Michiyo's dream to become a Hero could be a reality in this world. 

She was accepted by Aizawa, who promised to train her and Shinsou and take them under his wing until they could find the chance and opportunity to change course. Just when she thought she had jumped over a difficult hurdle, she had come face to face with another challenge. 

"You really are dumb, aren't you?" Shinsou was looking at her mock test papers for each subjects. They were hilariously horrible, so horrible that she made the dumbest person in U.A. look like a genius. 

"P-please don't say that, Shinsou." She turned her face to Ayumi, giving her crocodile tears. "Ayumiiii." She was hoping her new friend would help her and shield her from Shinsou's very blunt choice of words. 

Ayumi sweatdropped and then she sighed, " Michiyo-chan, why are the results so awful?" 

"It's a miracle how you got into U.A." Shinsou said to her, not holding back on the insults at all.

"W-well, a lot of it had to do with Todoroki helping me, but what's going to happen if my grades continue to drop?" 

"Getting kicked out of school." "You're not going to make your dream come true." Ayumi and Shinsou said at the exact same time. Both of them were in sync to make Michiyo feel down and feel bad about her god awful grades! 

Michiyo sighed again and she slammed her head to the table. "Can I be saved?" 

"Is that a trick question?" Shinsou was REALLY brutal when it came to dishing reality! 

"Michiyo, are you ready to go home?" Todoroki had come for her. He always went to find her whenever it's time to go home. And just like a good girl, she will wait for him here. 

Michiyo smiled with a light blush. However, when she realized her grades were out in the open, she quickly stuffed them into her bag before going to him. "Let's go home~." 

"Yeah." 

'He didn't see that, right? I don't want him to think I am stupid. I better do well for the next two weeks I don't want him to think having me is a burden...' She thought to herself. 

...

The more Michiyo tried to study by herself, the more she was distracted by other things. She was so distracted that she ended up procrastinating; she's on Todoroki's laptop and she's looking up this year's anime line up. 

"Ooh~! So many anime but so little time~!" She always loved anime and manga, she loved how manga artists could bring out brilliant stories through each panel as well as the animators who could bring out what's on the pages to life. She loved everything about the anime and manga industry, she genuinely believed if the whole world embrace anime and manga, everyone could be connected and there will be world peace. 

"Michiyo, the bath is ready." The moment he opened the sliding door, he saw Michiyo 'studying' diligently. "Don't overwork yourself, Michiyo." 

"Y-yes. I'll go bathing then, see you in a bit~." Michiyo left the room with essential things. 

Todoroki did not leave her room because there was something he needed to check. He opened the laptop and he chuckled at what was on the screen. "I see, she's mastered the arts of procrastinating." He wondered how bad her grades were and so he went to check her school bag. What? Did you think he did not notice her scrunch it up and shove it into her bag? "Wow, they're awful."