◆07◆ How it's supposed to be

"You're going to work as a waitress?" Ayumi asked Michiyo, "That's great! I heard Pancake House's manager is a hottie!" 

"I am not going there because he is good looking!" Michiyo cried, lightly hitting Ayumi's arm again and again while the other laughed. 

"When do you start?" She asked Michiyo. 

"When school breaks for Summer." 

"Knowing you, you're probably going there for the free coffee, free lunch, and possible free dessert." Shinsou said, eyes not leaving what he's writing in his notebook. 

"Y-you're not wrong, but I am going there because I want to build up my confidence! Honest!" 

Shinsou looked away from his notebook this time, "You want to build your confidence? Easy." 

"How?" 

He beckoned for her to come a little closer because it was something that couldn't be disclosed just like that. Michiyo came closer to him and lent him her ear. 

"Just take my capture weapon, find a good hiding spot, and then try to ambush Aizawa-sensei." 

"What?!" She whispered harshly, "That's not building confidence at all! That's suicide by stupidity! Don't tell me you've been doing that this whole time?!" 

"A Hero's training is a harsh one." 

"Uwah..." She wondered if his ambushes were successful yet. Training with Shinsou was hard, but training with Aizawa was EVEN harder, the teacher doesn't go easy on his students! Michiyo could see why Aizawa was harsh though; Shinsou and her have a different starting point and it was a point where there's no guarantee of outcome and they will have to work real hard in order to catch up with others.

Michiyo looked at her hands with a serious and determined look. 

"Shinsou, Aizawa-sensei will be away for summer camp, but will you train with me?" 

"Hmph, I was afraid you won't be able to. I'll pick you up from Pancake House then." 

"Yes!"

'Here I thought she would procrastinate. Seems like she is serious about being a Hero after all.' Shinsou looked back at his notebook and he continued to write things in it. "Good to know you are serious too." 

Michiyo smiled and she nodded at his words. "I'll do my best!" 

...

Later that day, Todoroki said there was a place he wanted to go with her. He was invited to go shopping with some of the students from his own class but he declined it. He still hadn't told her where they were going. 

"Todoroki, is it okay to not going shopping with the others?" 

"I am sure. I can just go on another day. You'll come with me on that day, right?" 

'T-this means we get to hang out alone~! He's too smooth! I can't...!' She was blushing and fangirling with her back to him. 'Wait, then where are we going?' "If we're going shopping next time, then where are we heading?"

"To the Psychiatric Ward." 

She stood still at his very words. 

"Huh?" He looked back to see her not moving. He walked back up to her, "What's wrong?" 

"T-Todoroki, I am sure Bakugou was only half joking when he said I was dumb, I don't think I am dumb enough to go to the Psychiatric Ward..." 

"What? No. My mother is currently living there and I thought I'd pay her a visit." Oh yeah, he did mention about that to her one time.