◆20◆ Fated to...

Dabi looked at his blue ring and he grasped it as he closed his eyes; again, it's this fated day where he always witness the death of Sen Michiyo. How many times will it be until he will go insane. He wondered why it was that whenever he's about to snap from insanity, he will end up in a world where he will see Yuuki instead. Whenever he meets Yuuki, he will feel like she had picked up his soul and put it back into pieces for the chance to see Michiyo once again. Will it happen again? Will he fail to save Michiyo? 

"Michiyo..." He whispered her name as he opened his own eyes. He could see ominous clouds accumulating above U.A. "I swear on my life I will protect you this time." He decided to go to U.A. right away because the clouds accumulated up there couldn't be a good sign.  

Dabi's not the only one who was worried; Kirishima Eijirou knew this day would come. In all worlds where Michiyo's born, she's always fated to die on this day through various methods. He had seen so much of it, how he had not gone insane was a miracle. Perhaps it's because of the pink haired girl he had wanted to see this whole time that was keeping him from going insane. For the sake of that girl, he forced himself to stand up and search for it, search for a world where Sen Michiyo could live. "I've found a world where Yuuki is alive. I will find it! A world where Michiyo can live and grow up with everyone!" He got himself dressed and he rushed to brush his teeth and prepare for today; he will protect Michiyo for sure! 

And as for Todoroki Shouto, he had it a lot easier than Dabi who had been travelling from world to world or Kirishima who had memories from his other selves coming at him at random parts of his life. For Todoroki, this was the only chance for him to save Michiyo; if he failed this chance, he will not get another chance to try again. He's the one who made a huge cut off for Michiyo in this world so there will not be another world where Michiyo did not suffer in the white mansion other than this one; without the Todoroki Shouto who had another world's memories crossing over because of a wish, Michiyo could not be rescued from the white mansion. He had to succeed in this world. "There's no going back." Time could only go forward. 

Unlike the other Michiyo who all died in their worlds, she knew. She knew about the fated and how she's going to die. She trained a lot and she became the Sen Michiyo who wanted to be a Hero. "This is the day..." Will she survive this harrowing 24 hour? What will happen after surviving today? "I'm going to live!" 

She finished brushing her teeth and she decided to live this day like she had lived the other days. 

"Good morning, Shinsou!" 

"Morning. Why are you always so happy every morning?" 

"Because dorm life is fun~!" 

Shinsou didn't find it fun one bit; he didn't like being forced to mingle with the others. the only reason why he talks to Michiyo and Ayumi is because Michiyo's tolerable and Ayumi just forces him to talk without a care if he wanted to or not. "By the way, why did you put a circle on this date? Your birthday?" 

There's a calendar in the common room. A while ago, Michiyo bought a calendar and she told everyone she will be responsible for crossing off the dates.

"Because I want to make sure I am here to cross it off." 

"Huh?" Shinsou clearly didn't understand. "Michiyo-" 

The clouds above U.A. began to turn black. Falling from the dark clouds were black oozes that reformed to take forms into monstrous versions of animals from the 12 zodiacs. The creatures all looked like they had their limbs badly sewn on. However, every one of them moved on their own to attack the students who were outside. 

And just like a Hero, Michiyo went outside and she protected the 1-C students who were exercising outside. She used her Quirk to spike through the creatures and impale them high up into the air! "Come in! Get in right away!"