2

You'd never expect the vicious leader of a mafia to act irrationally because of heartbreak, yet here we had Seokjin covered in blood, while he sat at his kitchen table. It wasn't the first time he returned home like that...

Yungsoo was Seokjin's first love, a man he had shared the mafia with for almost two years. Without knowing it though, Yungsoo has made the biggest mistake in his, and that was betraying Seokjin. Everyone knew that if you did anything to hurt the Kim mafia, you'd meet your end at the hands of its vicious leader, but it seems Yungsoo and the mafia he worked for didn't pay any mind to that.

Jin had blindly fallen in love with Yungsoo. Jin had given him everything, all his time, money, privilege but he didn't know what he was getting himself into. He should've never fallen in love because right now it could cost him the life of his mafia.

"What type of information about us did he smuggle, Jin-hyung?" Hoseok, one of his friends involved in the mafia, asked.

"Don't jump to that Hobi-hyung! Can't you see that he needs time!?" Jimin, a carrier, scolded his hyung, only to be cut off by Yoongi.

"Jimin, I'm pretty su-

"I'm still not completely sure, I just know it was the basics about our stock and profit, and also lots of personal information, possibly for blackmail." Jin answered before anyone else could object.

"If you want hyung I can start organizing an attack on the Choi mafia so we can be ready for revenge by evening." Taehyung, one of the mafias weapons keeper, suggested. Jin just shook his head, the blank look in his eyes finally starting to disappear.

"I was the one that introduced all of you and the mafia to Yungsoo, I failed as a leader because I let my guard down." Jin told, his mates only looking at each other in worry, "I have to set this right. Never again will this happen to the mafia, not as long as I live."

"Hyung it wasn't yo-"

"Yoongi call Jungkook and tell him to come over here first thing in the morning." Jin ordered, instantly shutting the shortest boy up, "As a member of the mafia Jungkook is also at risk and we should be responsible of keeping him safe, along with the people close to him safe too."

"But it's 3 in th-"

"No more buts from any of you, understand?" Jin commanded, as he walked toward the stairs, "Now, all of you rest up and we'll continue discussing this in the morning, understand?" Everyone nodded, "I need to wake up more of our men so they can guard the building."

"Goodnight hyung, sleep well." Yoongi told as he watched Jin leave. The eldest scoffed.

"I'm not a child Yoongi." Jin spoke one last time before heading upstairs. Everyone in the kitchen just watched him worried.

"Is he okay hyung?" Jimin asked. It was just so weird seeing their leader so calm after acting so irrationally, but what were they expecting?

"He's not, Jimin-ah, but he'll never admit that." Yoongi answered, now facing the rest of the boys. This wasn't a playful matter, their leader was suffering on the inside and their mafia was in deep trouble. They had to come up with a plan for safety.

"I'll make us something to eat, 'cause it's clear none of us are getting any sleep tonight." Taehyung spoke up.

"You do that Tae, I think I'll go get Jungkook. He has to know about this." Hoseok explained as he got up to leave.

"Be safe Hobi." Yoongi said.

"I will."

"How could I have been so stupid!" Jin cried as he hurled one of his pillows to the side, the pillow hitting a vase, causing it to crash down to the ground in an instant.

"Never again..."

Jin knew he wouldn't sleep that night even though he had taken the hottest shower his body could take. Not even the grief he was feeling would put him to sleep. He kinda wished he had some weed on him right now, but tonight wasn't the time to be doing that.

"You're twenty-seven Seokjin, grow up!" He scolded himself as he gripped the pillow against his chest harshly. "You don't play silly little games like love, you play people... Anyone you don't love is your pawn! Have all the fun you want with your pawns, but observe and pick them carefully!"

Heartbreak like that doesn't go away, he truly loved Yungsoo, so there was no other choice but to find himself a proper distraction. He got off the bed, making a grab for his laptop.

Back to his favorite site from before he dated Yungsoo. He loved to have fun with the people he would meet in that site, but he thought himself to be a changed man after he met the "love of his life".

Welcome back Seokjinnie🤤🌈💖!

Would you like to explore new sugar babies?

Yes | No

So Seokjin's search for a good distraction began. He skimmed page after page of sugar babies, but most of them seemed too try hard saying bullshit like:

"I'll show you a good time if you give me a good dime!"

Or his favorite.

"I'm a cute baby boy trying to find a good time."

All of that was a turn off for Jin. Right now he wanted some young, dumb college student to fuck him up so he could have some sort of release. Sex probably wasn't the way to go about it but right now Jin wasn't in the right mind set.

In the end he found around 3 profiles that seemed suitable for him, nothing too exciting. Seokjin was extremely serious about picking his sugar babies, he'd even hold interviews to see if the guys were complete gold diggers.

When he was finally ready to exit out of the page a new profile popped up.

Joonie182🌈🥰 joined 30 minutes ago!

Username: Joonie182🌈🥰Sugar babyName: Kim NamjoonAge: 20About me: i like whatever you like 😘

Sugar baby
Name: Kim Namjoon
Age: 20
About me: i like whatever you like 😘

"Now that is what I call sugar baby material." Jin said to himself as he took a sip from the flask on his nights stan. Jin was a classy bitch, though, he had wine in his flask, no whiskey!
"Aw and he's completely new to this!" Jin giggled

Direct Message:

Seokjinnie🤤🌈💖
Hey Joonie I'm considering you as
sugar baby, but I must say that I'm
extremely picky (I just have to know
which dick is the best 😏) If you're
interested please get back to me
and I'll set up a date for an interview.
See ya in my dreams Joonie! 😘

Isnt that pic I chose of Joon the best 🥺🥰