15

The weather was a bit chilly today, but not as cold as it was other days, so Namjoon opted for a black turtleneck sweater and some black skinny jeans. He was getting ready to go to his classes a noon, but couldn't find his messenger bag.

Namjoon searched for a while before finally finding it under his bed. He opened it to place his books inside, but something caught his eyes. It looked like a stack of papers but upon actually taking it out he realized that it was actually a stack of money. He searched through his bag some more trying to see if there was anything hinting at an explanation for this.

In the end he found a yellow sticky note from Jin.

Don't  forget to pay your school buddies back Joonie~
And definitely don't forget to splurge on yourself. ;)

~Jin

It's stupid but Namjoon genuinely forgot that sugar daddies were supposed to do this type of thing. He felt a bit weird about being given this much money for spending time with Jin, but hey, he wasn't complaining. In fact, he packed his bag faster so he could make it to the student resources department and make a payment toward tuition quickly.

He left the house quickly, but not before making sure Jungkook at least had some ramen to eat. It was strange, Jungkook had been out of the house so much lately that Namjoon was getting worried. Tonight - if Joon saw him that is - he'd confront the teenager about it.

"Hi, good afternoon." Namjoon greeted with a dimpled smile. "I'm here to make a payment toward my tuition." He told, fishing his information out of the bag.

"Name?" The secretary asked, typing into the computer.

"Kim Namjoon. 3rd year."

"I think you over calculated your dues Mr. Namjoon because every penny of admissions has been paid." She told.

Wait. Were Namjoon's ears working correctly? Did he really just hear that his tuition had been paid?! He was scared to open his mouth in fear that this was all actually fake, but he opened his mouth to speak anyway.

"Sorry...what?"

"It seems that a man by the name of Kim Seokjin made a generous donation via the alumni foundation." She explained, turning the computer for Namjoon to see. Yep, there it was, Kim Namjoon had nothing to pay.

"Uh...well, thank you very much, ma'am." He forced a smile as he turned around. Namjoon had nothing else to do so he decided to go to class. Maybe he'd use the money to pay rent early? Yeah, that seemed like the safest bet. it's not like he really needed anything else

"Now, do you mind telling me what you were doing back there?" Jin asked, as he tugged Taehyung along. They were headed to the car dealership where Jisoo was delivering the shipment. Obviously, Jin was none to please with how Taehyung acted at brunch, so right about now seemed like a good time for a scolding.

"S'nothing." The redhead muttered, his head held low. He didn't want to have an outburst toward Jin.

"'S'nothing' my ass. Taehyung you're twenty years old and you want to tell me that, that behavior was acceptable!?" Jin scolded, grabbing the younger by the shoulders. "Jungkook can take care of himself just fine and I find it ridiculous that you have to baby him like that!"