5

Chapter 5 was originally supposed to be one about Taehyung and Jungkook going to Namjoon's apartment for ammo but I accidentally deleted it 🙃
—-

"Hey baby." Jin spoke up as he stepped inside the VIP suite. "Did you miss me?" He giggled, moving toward Jinyoung who was sitting at the small bar.

The younger man smirked as he saw Jin approach him. He gripped onto Jin's waist pulling him onto his lap. The older man giggled, trying to get on his good side.

Park Jinyoung: current dealer of the Kim Mafia and there was definitely a 95% chance he was a rat working with the Choi's. The man was a complete asshole, but when his father ran the family business Jin's own father considered the business to be trustworthy. Later on when Jin became mafia leader Mr. Park mysteriously passed away, so that left Jinyoung in charge.

Jin believed that Jinyoung killed Mr. Park, most likely to inherit the business and create his own glory, but he didn't think the brat would try to cut corners like this. Now that he knew the brat was playing everyone for an easier penny, shit was definitely about to hit the fan.

"I've been waiting for your sweet ass to come by. Y'know, it gets lonely without you. Plus, I heard you killed that pussy you called your boyfriend." Jinyoung mentioned as he started kissing up Jin's neck. Jin only froze at the mention of Yungsoo; it hurt to remember all that.

Many were opposed to the relationship because Yungsoo was an outsider or because he wasn't mafia material, but Jin had so much love for the man that he was willing to fight to have him by his side. Seems as though Yungsoo never felt anything while with Jin, and that only broke his heart. Sweet and tender memories he shared when they were a couple were all one sided. It was scary knowing that.

"That's good 'cause now I have a chance." Jinyoung told, his hands roaming all around Jin's body. It made Jin's insides twist, but he had to deal with it to save his mafia.

"Mhm..." The older man forced a chuckle. "Great, now that means you can give me a special discount on your product." He joked, trying to get a reaction from the blonde. Jinyoung's end was definitely going to be a harsh one.

"What? You unsatisfied with my price, baby?" Jinyoung asked a bit jokingly, "'Cause we can definitely arrange a deal?" He flirted taking a blunt and a lighter out of his pocket. He put the blunt in between Jin's plump lips and lit it.

Jin took a small inhale before letting the smoke flow out of his lips. He needed to focus on the mission, not get stoned, but he also had to make it seem casual. He pecked Jinyoung on the lips before opening his mouth to speak and taking another hit.

"Actually," The older man started, "business is booming, lots of people buying, but we'd make even more money if you lowered the price. I'd give you all the protection you need." Jin smiled.

"Oh..." Jinyoung let out, "so you really like my product?" He asked, a bit of concern as he looked away.

"I don't do coke." Jin deadpanned, "I just know that my consumers love. It." He grabbed Jinyoung by the jaw and pecked his lips again. "What do you say? Give me a deal?"

"I'm not gonna do that." Jinyoung told, trying to put on his tough guy image again. "You're consumers seem to really love it so I'd be making more money."

Then, without warning Jin took the blonde's drink, smashing it against the latter's head. He dropped the boy to the ground, stepping harshly onto his back. He took another hit of the blunt before puffing out more smoke.

"Oh yeah, little kiddies who don't know a thing about coke absolutely looove your product." Jin rasped into the younger buys ear. He took out his pocket knife placing it to the others neck. "You take me for a fool?"