21

It was 11:30pm and Jungkook was still waiting for Taehyung to come pick him up. Some gentlemen, Kook had already been finished by 10:30. How the hell were they going to get into anywhere at this time?

No call, now texts, no voicemails, where the hell was Taehyung? At this point Jungkook was contemplating just wiping off his makeup and going to sleep. He was so close to doing it but just then he received a call from Taehyung. Eagerly he picked up, ready to give Taehyung a good scolding.

"What the hel-"

"Come down I've got a surprise for you."

"Why should I-"

"Please Jungkookie, I know you'll love it..." Well even he put it like that how could Jungkook really deny him. So Kook instantly hung up, getting his jacket and keys before walking out.

Outside, Taehyung was standing right in front of one of those fancy old cars from the 50s and he had a bouquet of roses in hand. It was so unlike Tae to come up with gestures like this, what was the occasion? Still, Jungkook would be lying if he said that he didn't feel his heart doing multiple flips. This was a date, wasn't it?

"These are for you." Taehyung said as he showed the flowers to Jungkook. Gingerly, Jungkook took them, smelling the captivating aroma of the roses. Already he felt the night was going well.

"Why all this?" Jungkook asked, quirking an eyebrow while following Taehyung to the passenger side. Like I said, Tae rarely ever carried out such sweet gestures, so right now this meant he wanted something. What was it?

"Can't a guy give pretty flowers to a pretty boy?" Tae smirked, opening the passenger side door for the younger boy. He got in, that dubious look still on his face. Even though he wasn't sure if Taehyung's motive Jungkook couldn't help but blush at the statement.

"I'm not a boy, I'm a man." Jungkook retaliated which only made Taehyung laugh. The older boy got into the drivers seat and gripped the steering wheel with both hands. It was only then that Jungkook noticed the embroidery on the leather of the wheel. It was the raven crest of Kim Mafia, this was Jin's car and knowing Taehyung he had most definitely taken the car without the leaders permission. "You stole Jin-hyung's car."

"You'll always be my baby Jungoo~" Taehyung responded, shoving the keys into the ignition. "And no, I did not steal Jin's car."

"He didn't let you take it." Jungkook challenged, crossing his arms and facing his hyung. Oh shit, they were gonna be in so much trouble.

"Yeah he didn't, but I'm borrowing it." The eldest smiled cheekily. It was actually quite endearing that Taehyung would risk facing Jin's wrath all for Jungkook. "You're being too much of a goody goody for someone who sells drugs and kills people." Taehyung quipped.

"I'm not being a goody goody I'm just being scared." Jungkook mumbled shyly. His hyung only laughed as the car started up and made its way out of the parking spot.

"What if I tell Jin-hyung I kidnapped you?" Taehyung smiled, one hand wrapped around Jungkook's. The idea was kind of stupid but for some reason it made Jungkook giggle like a giddy school girl. That was just the kind of effect Tae had on him.

"Sounds good."

.
.
.

"Hyungie~" Jungkook whined, "where are we?" He asked as Taehyung stopped the car in what seemed like the middle of nowhere. The trees were thick and the sky was a dark shade of blue; it was kind of scary.

"We're at one of my favorite places." Taehyung told. "Well I can't say that for sure, but I know that after tonight it will be." He said slinging an arm around Jungkook.