12

Yoongi loved Jin, like a brother really, but when the older man was out of line (it usually meant a lot of chaos) the Yoongi really wished he could wack him upside the head. Needless to say, when Jin waltzed into the downtown business like if he hadn't gone missing for a day Yoongi was raging. It took Jimin a long while of hand holding to calm him down.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing, here?" Yoongi snarled at his hyung. You shouldn't really do that to someone older than you, but the man could really care less at this moment. Jin just smiled cooly and spoke up.

"Came here to check on my business. Harmony seems to be doing pretty good." Jin answered nonchalantly. If there was one thing he enjoyed it was pissing people off with his snarkiness and he was doing pretty well at that right now.

"Right now you have no right to-"

"By all means, Yoongi - my brother - I have all the right to barge into my business and take care of it." Jin interrupted, smile leaving his face. He kept his gaze on the entrance, waiting for something, Yoongi didn't know what.

"Do you know how much progress we could have made if you would have been here yesterday's?!" The younger of the two men cried. He felt ready to pounce on Jin any moment now, it was only Jimin's firm grip that prevented him from doing so.

"I actually made quite a lot of progress, Yoonie." As if on cue, a huge truck with the logo of a famous beer company parked in the front of the club. "It's there right now." He pointed to the entrance where the truck could be seen. Jisoo had called while Jin was getting ready saying that the shipment would arrive that same day. It was very convenient to Jin.

"Way to go Jin-hyung!" Jimin chuckled, hugging Jin tight. He felt a huge weight lifted from his chest. Today they had finished the last of their refunds to buyers and it was really painful seeing the dent that had made to their business. It was only when Jimin saw Yoongi's scowl that he pulled away sheepishly.

"I'm glad you're happy Jimin-ah." Jin grinned, finally letting himself feel happy. "From now on you won't need to count how much money to give back, we'll only be earning!" He laughed joyfully. Even though the Choi Mafia was still a big threat, Jin was calmed knowing that one problem had been fixed. Progress is progress.

"What shitty provider did you pick up on the streets?" Yoongi asked pointedly. He was beyond annoyed with Jin and wasn't ready to deal with his shitty plans. Jin sent him a glare before turning to the entrance again.

"You see I went meet Bang Sihyuk this morning. I just couldn't sleep after my ass was destroyed, but somehow I had the strength to seal the deal with Sihyuk at 4am." Jin dramatized, earning stifled giggles from Jimin. Everyone needed a Jimin in their life. "His apprentice is very efficient might I add." Jin quipped.

"I guess you should go make some business, boss." Yoongi sneered, fuming with anger. Jimin only turned him around, snuggling into his chest and whispering words of reassurance as Jin left to receive the shipment.

"Miss Kim!" Jin greeted, half hugging the woman as she got out of the passenger seat. "It's a pleasure seeing you again." She smiled an unsure smile before greeting him.

"It's a pleasure having you as my client, Seokjin-ssi." Jisoo told, fiddling with her top. She looked very beautiful, with a holographic skirt and a purple loose fitted top. Her wear was less formal and more party like unlike last night, but she still fit the cutting edge business women picture.

"Well, what are we waiting for? Let's unload the shipment, I'm ready to restore my business." Jin smiled, only receiving a weak chuckled from Jisoo. There was something wrong and Jin could already feel it.

"There's a problem..." Jisoo began, seeming extremely scared. "Seokjin-ssi there's gonna be a police raid on your club in a while!" She blurted out, genuinely scared for Jin. "I know for a fact that you have illegal substances in there and I wouldn't want you to get caught so I'm willing to hold them for you until the raid is over." Jisoo told.

"How do you know this?" Jin asked. Sure she was scared if the warning was real, but could he really trust her? He'd only just met her.

"Mr. Bang has connections with a couple of police men and they informed him that a police raid would be conducted here because someone tipped them off. Naturally since you're a customer we wouldn't want you getting caught up in legal issues." Jisoo explained looking desperate for Jin to take action. "If you don't believe me you can call him now." Jin believed her and now there was no way he wouldn't save his workers ass.

"Okay, let me and my friends collect the substances insides and we'll head out with them." Jin said, keeping his composure. In situations like this there was no need to panic and if anything bad happened he could always buy his way through. "Wait out there." Jisoo nodded hopping Jin would make it in time.

When Jin entered the club empty handed, and no one coming in with merchandise Yoongi couldn't help but laugh. Jimin was confused, but was willing to let Jin explain himself.

"What, did Bang fail you?" Yoongi snickered. The elder didn't find it amusing at all, he was ready to gather up every piece of illicit drug he could.

"Jimin who came tonight?" Jin asked, ready to initiate his plan.

"Yoongi, Taehyung, and I." Jimin answered, still not knowing what was happening. Jin silently cursed. No matter the would have to make do.

"So here's what's happening." Jin began. "In a while police will come to raid this place, apparently someone tipped them off." By this point Yoongi was also paying attention besides the anger he was holding in. "We'll start off with the standard plan and if that goes wrong than we'll go the other way." The mafioso ordered looking around to see how many people and substance they were dealing with.

Almost instantly they had Taehyung shutting down the music and releasing the plan, the others were walking around making sure no drugs were found on the floor. It was Jimin's job to search the bathroom and alleyway to clean up any messes involving illicit substances. Yoongi, Tae and Jin would collect the substances and hand them over to Jisoo.

"G'night everyone!" Taehyung began, the party goers seeming annoyed. "It has come to our attention that police will be raiding our club for drugs in a while, now of course, that's why many of you are here and we don't want this place shut down." At this point many people were starting to panic and everyone was willing to cooperate. "If you have any illicit substances in your possession please give it to any of our staff and we'll have it returned while you are leaving. Anyone who fails to comply will be put down. With that being said when police arrive act cool and calm, and keep partying!"

"Great job." Jin complimented Tae as he got off stage and the two started collecting substances. A few minutes later the floors were sweeped, blood and drugs were cleaned away and what was collected had been loaded in the truck.

The club had a special entrance process where party goers would have to write their names and the amount of drugs they were carrying in (if any). This came in handy for raids and when two druggies got into screaming matches of who stole from who. It also made for an easy way to punish those who tried to drug people.

"Thank you Jisoo." Jin thanked, genuinely grateful. She smiled and gave the man a thumbs up before getting into the truck.

"We'll be back in half an hour." She told as the truck started to move. The raven haired male nodded waving her off and entering the club again.

"We good?" The tallest of the group asked his team. Everyone nodded, looking stressed. "Everything seems normal, like any ordinary party without any drugs." Jin remarked looking outside.

"I think you and I should head outside to scope out the cars when the raid begins." Yoongi suggested, bringing worry to Jimin and Tae who were already aware of the man's anger. Strangely enough, he seemed calm and less angry. Jin on the other hand seemed hesitant to leave, but complied none the less.

"Let's go then."