22

"Where is he? What happened? Nam-hyung!" Jungkook cried as he stood outside of Jin's flat with Taehyung right beside him. As soon as the phone call ended the new couple cleaned up quickly and drove off to Gangnam.

"Kook-"

"Where is he Seokjin?!" Jungkook growled trying to pounce at Jin. Luckily, Taehyung grabbed a hold of him before he could do anything he'd regret. Jin was just looking at him solemnly, feeling guilty about the whole night.

This was all his fault, the signs were there! He should've known better than to party while the mafia was under attack. If he wouldn't realized that sooner then maybe none of them would be in this situation.

"He's sleeping." The mafioso answered, not daring to look Jungkook in the eye. "No harm was done to him, he's just a bit shaken up is all."

"What happened hyung?" Taehyung asked, holding Jungkook in his arms to prevent him from doing anything. He was worried too. Namjoon couldn't know the truth and if he did he might just get killed.

"We went out to the club, Jaebum's place. Everything was going well and he was getting a bit tipsy so I went to get him some water at the bar, but when I came back to where he was dancing he was gone." Jin said, looking up the stairs to make sure Namjoon remained asleep. "Then I saw a man walking Namjoon out of the club with a blade held to his neck."

"I assume you took care of him?" Taehyung questioned, but Jin just shook his head and heaved a sigh.

"No I didn't. Right now Jaebum has him, I think keeping him alive could prove useful." Jin explained leaving against the door frame.

"He tried to kidnap Nam-hyung! Are you really putting that man over him?" Jungkook shouted. The eldest didn't respond, he just sighed again, closing the door so that they wouldn't be heard. "You're gonna end that relationship and stay away from hyung!"

"What do you expect Jungkook!?" Jin snapped. "I made a promise to you, keep him safe and end 'this' quickly! It can't be both!" He told instantly shutting the younger it up. "They already know about him and they might know where you two live, so I think it's best to keep an eye on him."

"Kook, Jin-hyung's right. If they know about Namjoon they could hurt him badly." Taehyung assured, pressing a kiss to his boyfriends forehead. Jungkook's eyes softened, he moved toward his hyung, looking down.

"Kook," Jin huffed, "I'm gonna make things right, Namjoon will be safe." He reassured, wrapping his arms around the youngest boy. He truly did feel guilty about what happened, so it was on him to make it right. "For now," he began looking up at Taehyung, "I think we'll need to push the operation up."

It was a huge decision, but it had to be done. Sure it'd be really rushed but there was nothing that Seokjin's inner circle couldn't handle. They were the Kim Mafia, fearless and powerful, mess with what's theirs and you'll receive the worst fate you could imagine.

"The Choi's won't know what hit them."

"Y'know you're really pretty, Seunggyo." Minho commented, moving to kiss Jungkook. It had been two days since the whole incident at the club, so far Jungkook had Minho practically wrapped around his finger.

Right now the two boys were at a frat party on campus. It was loud, rowdy, and reeked of nasty people, so it's safe to say Jungkook definitely wasn't going to be the party type in college. As soon as this night was over he just wanted to soak himself in a hot bath and rub that creep off of him. First, though, he had to carry out some orders.

"You're so pretty princess." Ew. Princess?!? Really?! Okay, if this dude doesn't spill the beans tonight Jungkook is definitely cutting some balls.