6

here's how Jin looks in the chapter, except no cap, just his black parted bangs.

How Joon looks, but with a black coat

Jin was buzzy. Kinda like when you drink too much coffee and now you can't sit still or think straight and you kinda feel high, but you're not. It was all because of the conversation he had with Namjoon last night. I guess you could say that Jin's 'buzziness' wasn't bad.

Currently, the mafia leader was outside for a walk. His mind was crowded with not only thoughts of Namjoon, but with thoughts of the mafia's new dealer, the Choi Mafia, and the possible rats within his own mafia. Jin just needed a walk, alone, so he could sort out everything. He loved his mafia family, but sometimes they could be too overbearing, and Jin liked to do things at his own pace.

The feeling was familiar. Jin had inherited the mafia when he was only eighteen, and, well, running a mafia when you're a bumbling college student isn't exactly easy. His father paid for an education in finance, which he wasn't against, he actually found it very fun. Jin also happened to take classes for business, so he could help the mafia, it was his life after all, and he loved it. His father paid for all of it happily.

In the second semester of school, Jin's father was killed during an encounter with the neighboring mafia. Mr. Kim wanted his son to avenge him, so that's what Seokjin did. He balanced homework and plotting revenge for his father any way he could, and in the end he received his bachelors, while also completely destroying the mafia that killed his father. Jin carried on the Kim legacy and became the vicious leader of the Kim mafia.

One of the things that made Jin such a great mafia leader was the fact that he didn't rule with hatred and anger. It was all fun to Jin and it kept him busy, but currently it was keeping him too busy. He barely had time for himself now a days. But he swore that it would all clear over once he snuffed out the Choi Mafia.

Now, you could say what Jin intended to do with the Choi Mafia was out of anger and hatred, but it wasn't. For years the Choi Mafia was known for terrorizing citizens and pulling strings within the government. That wasn't the way a mafia should rule, everyone knew that. Jin's task, at the moment, was to snuff out the Choi's so the mafia's of Korea could rule in peace once again (or well as close to peace as they could get).