14

Kook was glaring daggers into Taehyung as a huge blush spread over his face. No matter how much the younger of the two whined for Tae to stop the red head just wouldn't stop laughing. He laughed and laughed until no more came out of him.

"W-Wait!" Taehyung started, catching his breath. "Let me get this straight, Jin-hyung-" He wasn't even able too finish the sentence before he bursted out laughing again. "Jin-hyung is your roommates sugar daddy?"

"Yes, you complete and utter douche bag!" Jungkook shouted, feeling extremely embarrassed. It'd be a lie if the boy didn't half expect Tae to react that way.

"So um...what are you gonna do?" Tae asked, leaning against the wall. They were currently at the mafia mansion's backyard, Jin had decided to hold a brunch. Jungkook said he needed to tell Tae something important and the eldest boy assumed it was a quickie or something else good. This piece of information was still good, though.

Jungkook jutted out his bottom lip in thought, his face getting round and all cute. Taehyung was practically dying inside from the overload of cuteness he was receiving. Oh boy, was he whipped for the bunny boy. He wrapped his arm around Jungkook, placing his head on the younger's shoulder.

"I don't know, just not say anything?" Jungkook sighed. "We can't have Namjoon know anything." He said, worry filling his eyes. Taehyung saw this and pulled him in for a hug. He pecked his forehead and pulled away.

"Don't worry we'll figure it out, besides Jin is smart." Tae assured bringing a smile onto Jungkook's face. That was what he wanted to see, a smiling little Kook. "Let's head back to the brunch."

"Yeah I'm hungry for some of hyung's cooking." The youngest smiled, grabbing the redheads hand and walking back to their gazebo.

Back in the gazebo the team was sitting around chomping down whatever Jin served them. It was nice being together like that and having everyone with a smile on. In the past few weeks there hadn't been many smiles, more scowls and looks of worry than anything.

"Sit down Tae and Kook, I want you guys to try some beignets I've been working on." Jin smiled serving 2 of the sweet pastries on each plate. All of the boys took a bite, savoring the fried dough and powdered sugar - beignets were a success! It brought an even bigger smile to the teams face seeing the sense of accomplishment on Jin own face.

"They were great, hyung!" Hobi spoke up as Yoongi reached forward to wipe powdered sugar off his face.

"I'm glad you guys liked them." Jin told. He put the tray down on the table and sat down. The air became serious and everyone at the table knew they were going to dive into business. "I'm sure all of you heard about what happened at Harmony." Everyone nodded. "I think we're gonna need to set up a little bit of payback for the Choi's."

"Of course it was the Choi's, I knew it from the second Chim called to inform me." Hobi told, eyes wild with fury. "What'll be do?"

"The chief is as kind enough to tell me that a man by the name of Choi Minho. First we need to think things through, but I was thinking about conducting a similar raid." Jin responded, the gears in his head turning and turning. "Thing is that they'll probably see it coming."

They sat in a bit of silence thinking about what they could do, how they could surprise attack. Once the Choi Mafia planned attack they knew what they were getting into, they knew a storm would come. Jin would make sure of that the Choi's would suffer.

Jungkook raised his hand, an idea coming into mind. Actually, he had thought up the idea all night instead of sleeping. It seemed relatively fool proof in his mind, but he had to run it by his hyungs to be sure. Jin smiled and signaled for him to speak.

"I was thinking all of last night," Jungkook began, "what if we set up a surprise raid. You call up a couple of police to Harmony and explain how the owners of a Choi club have tried selling at your establishment. Tell them how they've evaded police before and you know how to deflect their plan." He explained. Everyone took a bit of time to think the plan over.

"I think it just might work, but I think we should first find out if there's a Choi rat in the police department." Jimin told, looking to Jin for approval. The eldest smiled and turned to face everyone.

"Great plan Kook, couldn't have thought of anything better. Jimin, I think you have a point. I think we'll need someone to go find the rat." Jin said. He grabbed the closer that was propped up on the nearby bench and opened it up.

He opened it up, skimming through the page. The raven haired males eyebrows furrowed before he placed the folder on the table and looked up to his friends. A mischievous smile spread itself on his face as he rested his chin on his hands.

"Anyone willing to lure Choi Minho in?" Everyone laughed at Jin's question, before Jungkook spoke up.

"I'll do it." The bunny boy stated. Taehyung's eyes widened in fury. There was no way he'd let Jungkook lure (seduce) some nasty mafia rat.

"You're not doing that." Taehyung objected pulling the boy's hand into his. "It's way too dangerous."

"I'm doing it, you-"

"There's no-"

"I'm pretty sure Jungkook can take care of himself, Taehyung." Jin spoke, cold eyes focused on the red head. He looked at the youngest of the table urging him to speak as everyone else stayed silent.

"What do we know about Minho?" Great question. The leader pushed the folder to Yoongi, taking out his phone and logging into social media.

"Choi Minho: presumedly a rat for the Choi Mafia, 22, goes to Seoul School of Arts and will fuck whatever comes it's way." Yoongi read out loud. Jin finally found what he needed and handed the phone to the youngest.

"You need to play the part of a freshmen, oblivious to anything he's doing. You just need a little bit of help navigating your classes and he just so happens to have a friendly face." Hoseok explained. By now Taehyung was practically a ball of flames, hearing all that Jungkook needed to do. He was brimming with jealousy, but he couldn't bring himself to say anything.

"This is gonna be an easy job Kookie, I mean any mafia rat who's dumb enough to use his real name on anything regarding outsiders is bound to fall for this type of trick." Jimin huffed, eyeing all the legal info. At this Tae perked up a bit. If this guy was really that dumb, than maybe the mission would be done in a week or so.

"That sounds good." Tae mumbled. "If you want Jin-hyung I can dig more into Minho's life, his whereabouts and all that." The redhead suggested. "I'll also be sure to get Kook all the fake info he needs."

"Why that'd be wonderful, Tae." Jin smiled, poison still teeming in his smile. Oh fuck, Tae definitely knew he was in trouble and so did the rest of the boys. "I'll call on a couple of other team members to scope the police rat."

Everyone nodded in agreement, food completely finished or untouched and it seemed that the meeting was over. They'd get to the bottom of this.

"Tae it seems that Jisoo didn't want to leave our shipment off at Harmony because of the scare, how 'bout you accompany me to get it?"

The others silenced knowing that Tae was in for it. Why did he have to be so thick?